Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages « < 12 13 14 15 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Macdonald, Another Canuck for the Forums

ddd35
post Jun 19 2007, 09:02 AM
Post #391

Melon Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 19 2007, 12:29 AM)
"Remember as far as anyone knows, we're a nice normal family."

grinning-smiley-003.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 19 2007, 09:02 AM
Post #392

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 19 2007, 02:14 AM)
Thank you sir grinning-smiley-003.gif
Mate, it comes with years of experience.

And google 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jun 19 2007, 12:28 PM
Post #393

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 19 2007, 07:02 AM)
And google   2thumbs.gif

Believe it or not, in bondi's case, it's only rarely.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 20 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #394

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 20 2007, 12:02 AM)
And google   2thumbs.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 20 2007, 03:28 AM)
Believe it or not, in bondi's case, it's only rarely.

Only in very extreme cases drinkup.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Macdonald
post Jul 24 2007, 08:25 PM
Post #395

C Cup

Member No.: 13,823

Figured I would rant in my thread for a change...

Today at work was just frustrating. I work for an automaker in the finance department handling people's loan and lease payments and usually customer service prepares things for us and today was just completely fucked up and just want to be like you should know what to do why did you fuck it all up...guess people can be that stupid...

Which brings me to the highlight of the day hearing on the news, can't remember where it was but some lady suffered first and second degree burns to her face and torso while pumping gas into her car....the reason why she got burned...

She was PLAYING WITH A LIGHTER while pumping the gas into her car, i was dumbfounded, like what do you say to that, didn't think there would be someone out there that dumb to be playing with an open flame while at a gas station, just found that too hard to believe, but anyways end rant lol tongue.gif

--------------------

Boobies Make Me Smile
Common Sense is Never so Common
To be the man... you gotta beat the man
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 25 2007, 12:13 AM
Post #396

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Macdonald @ Jul 24 2007, 06:25 PM)

Today at work was just frustrating. I work for an automaker in the finance department handling people's loan and lease payments and usually customer service prepares things for us and today was just completely fucked up and just want to be like you should know what to do why did you fuck it all up...guess people can be that stupid...

Which brings me to the highlight of the day hearing on the news, can't remember where it was but some lady suffered first and second degree burns to her face and torso while pumping gas into her car....the reason why she got burned...

She was PLAYING WITH A LIGHTER while pumping the gas into her car, i was dumbfounded, like what do you say to that, didn't think there would be someone out there that dumb to be playing with an open flame while at a gas station, just found that too hard to believe, but anyways end rant lol  tongue.gif

Stories like that never cease to amaze me.
She's obviously never seen Zoolander laughing-smiley-017.gif

great Artie Ziff avatar by the way!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 25 2007, 12:48 AM
Post #397

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 25 2007, 03:13 PM)
Stories like that never cease to amaze me.
She's obviously never seen Zoolander laughing-smiley-017.gif

great Artie Ziff avatar by the way!

I was thinking the same thing laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Jul 25 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #398

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,236

QUOTE(Macdonald @ Jul 24 2007, 05:25 PM)

She was PLAYING WITH A LIGHTER while pumping the gas into her car, i was dumbfounded, like what do you say to that, didn't think there would be someone out there that dumb to be playing with an open flame while at a gas station, just found that too hard to believe, but anyways end rant lol  tongue.gif

the world is full of dumbasses.

sexy av!

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
+Quote Post
Macdonald
post Jul 26 2007, 07:04 AM
Post #399

C Cup

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 25 2007, 11:38 PM)
the world is full of dumbasses.

sexy av!

why thank you chickie, your av is far more sexy than mine lol tongue.gif but the real deal of your body is what is even sexier than your av 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------

Boobies Make Me Smile
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 26 2007, 02:10 PM
Post #400

Melon Master

QUOTE(Macdonald @ Jul 24 2007, 06:25 PM)

and the stupid part is , she will sue , cause the sign says no smoking doesnt say anything about playing with lighters ... coco.gif
+Quote Post
Macdonald
post Jul 26 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #401

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 26 2007, 02:10 PM)
and the stupid part is  , she will sue  , cause the sign says no smoking doesnt say anything about  playing with lighters  ...  coco.gif

lol yeah, things people will do just to make a buck, hence why there are warning labels on almost anything like on paint cans that say do not eat, cuz you know someone was dumb enough to eat it and attempt to sue the paint company, or the person who tried to sue McDonald's for making them fat, the reasoning behind all the warning labels is simply cuz someone was stupid enough to do it coco.gif

--------------------

Boobies Make Me Smile
+Quote Post
Macdonald
post Sep 16 2007, 04:29 PM
Post #402

C Cup

Hi erveryone,

Just thought I would give a little update since I have some free time finally to lurk around the boards...

Been back at school for the past couple weeks continuing my Accounting degree, and also working part time to pay the bills so that all occupies a lot of my time, and also too preparing for birthday celebrations at the end of the month planning all the activities with family and friends and looking to be a week long celebration culminating on my actual birthday on the 30th.

Getting very excited for the start of the hockey season (Go Leafs Go) sorry for all you leaf haters, but born and raised a Leafs fan, so it's all good

Other than that just same old same old.

Take Care Everyone food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------

Boobies Make Me Smile
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 17 2007, 01:26 AM
Post #403

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Macdonald @ Sep 17 2007, 07:29 AM)
Hi erveryone,

Just thought I would give a little update since I have some free time finally to lurk around the boards...

Been back at school for the past couple weeks continuing my Accounting degree, and also working part time to pay the bills so that all occupies a lot of my time, and also too preparing for birthday celebrations at the end of the month planning all the activities with family and friends and looking to be a week long celebration culminating on my actual birthday on the 30th.

Getting very excited for the start of the hockey season (Go Leafs Go) sorry for all you leaf haters, but born and raised a Leafs fan, so it's all good

Take Care Everyone  food-smiley-004.gif

Good to hear you're still around.

If I ever get my arse to Canada or even Nth America in general I'd like to check out an Ice Hockey game... looks pretty physical.

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Macdonald
post Sep 17 2007, 09:22 AM
Post #404

C Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 17 2007, 01:26 AM)
Good to hear you're still around.

If I ever get my arse to Canada or even Nth America in general I'd like to check out an Ice Hockey game... looks pretty physical.

Most games get pretty physical especially when it's a good rivalry, even though I find that playoff hockey definitely has more intensity I feel in terms of the hitting and physicality.

Also I find going to minor league hockey a lot of the players there aren't afraid to finish their checks in the corners and I see lots more hits in the minors than in the NHL, at least that is just from personal experience of going to the various levels of hockey...but it is definitely something worth checking out as you said if you get your arse to North America lol tongue.gif

--------------------

Boobies Make Me Smile
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 18 2007, 01:29 AM
Post #405

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Macdonald @ Sep 18 2007, 12:22 AM)
Most games get pretty physical especially when it's a good rivalry, even though I find that playoff hockey definitely has more intensity I feel in terms of the hitting and physicality.

Also I find going to minor league hockey a lot of the players there aren't afraid to finish their checks in the corners and I see lots more hits in the minors than in the NHL, at least that is just from personal experience of going to the various levels of hockey...but it is definitely something worth checking out as you said if you get your arse to North America lol tongue.gif

Which teams would you recommend? I don't wanna see the shit teams

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Macdonald
post Sep 18 2007, 06:18 AM
Post #406

C Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 18 2007, 01:29 AM)
Which teams would you recommend? I don't wanna see the shit teams

It's really hard to pick which team(s) to check out, I mean I would be impartial being Canadian to say go to any Canadian team to get a good experience (so: Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, or Montreal), but each city has it's own fan base, and as for minor league hockey there are so many teams across North America, but the tickets are cheaper for minor hockey as opposed to the NHL, especially here in Toronto where Leaf Tickets are harder to come by than a date with a Hollywood actress, half the time the only way to get tickets to a leafs game is to know a season-ticket holder, win them on the radio or even just go to the scalpers that's how much of a hockey "mecca" Toronto is.

But another way to look at it is find the teams with the hottest "puckbunnies" lol tongue.gif

--------------------

Boobies Make Me Smile
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 19 2007, 03:46 AM
Post #407

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Macdonald @ Sep 18 2007, 09:18 PM)
It's really hard to pick which team(s) to check out, I mean I would be impartial being Canadian to say go to any Canadian team to get a good experience (so: Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, or Montreal), but each city has it's own fan base, and as for minor league hockey there are so many teams across North America, but the tickets are cheaper for minor hockey as opposed to the NHL, especially here in Toronto where Leaf Tickets are harder to come by than a date with a Hollywood actress, half the time the only way to get tickets to a leafs game is to know a season-ticket holder, win them on the radio or even just go to the scalpers that's how much of a hockey "mecca" Toronto is.

But another way to look at it is find the teams with the hottest "puckbunnies" lol tongue.gif

Puckbunnies you say? Explain...

P.S It'd be a one off so i'd buy NHL tickets from a scalper. I was lucky enough to see Cheslea play in the English Premier League (soccer) when I was in London and they are even rarer tickets to come across. Where there's a will, there's a way!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Macdonald
post Sep 19 2007, 09:46 AM
Post #408

C Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 19 2007, 03:46 AM)
Puckbunnies you say? Explain...

P.S It'd be a one off so i'd buy NHL tickets from a scalper. I was lucky enough to see Cheslea play in the English Premier League (soccer) when I was in London and they are even rarer tickets to come across. Where there's a will, there's a way!

Lol...puckbunnies has been a term given to hot hot women that come to watch hockey games and at least here we notice that a lot of hockey players wives or girlfriends are either models or just random hot looking women. Also puck bunnies are prominent in like local hockey as you get the same set of single girls looking to pick up a hot sexy hockey player....at least that is the general consensus on a puckbunny lol...

I can only imagine how hard it must be to get football/soccer tickets over in England, for any team not even the big names like Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, etc, but yes where there is a will there is a way, I know a few people that have connections so they usually go to one or two leaf games a year, I'm trying to work some of my connections to get into a few games this year, if not at least one for starters lol tongue.gif

--------------------

Boobies Make Me Smile
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 20 2007, 12:14 AM
Post #409

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Macdonald @ Sep 20 2007, 12:46 AM)
Lol...puckbunnies has been a term given to hot hot women that come to watch hockey games and at least here we notice that a lot of hockey players wives or girlfriends are either models or just random hot looking women. Also puck bunnies are prominent in like local hockey as you get the same set of single girls looking to pick up a hot sexy hockey player....at least that is the general consensus on a puckbunny lol...

I can only imagine how hard it must be to get football/soccer tickets over in England, for any team not even the big names like Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, etc, but yes where there is  a will there is a way, I know a few people that have connections so they usually go to one or two leaf games a year, I'm trying to work some of my connections to get into a few games this year, if not at least one for starters lol tongue.gif

I'll keep my eye out for the "puckbunnies"

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Macdonald
post Sep 20 2007, 01:32 AM
Post #410

C Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 20 2007, 12:14 AM)
I'll keep my eye out for the "puckbunnies"

only one eye lol tongue.gif

95% of the time when I go to minor league hockey games there is always a section of "puckbunnies" around somewhere, and I guess it comes too with being Canadian, but seeing a hot woman in a hockey jersey is just sexy, at least to me, i'm sure with everyone else seeing a hot woman in their favourite sports team jersey is a turn on for them...

But same for the players wives, I remember watching some of the games where the player's wives are raising money for breast cancer charities and some players play with pink sticks or whatever and they show the section of the players wives, and some of them are like easily 11 out of 10...

My girlfriend plays hockey so I guess you could say I have a puckbunny, but she's also a puckbunny who plays hockey as well lol tongue.gif

--------------------

Boobies Make Me Smile
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 20 2007, 01:45 AM
Post #411

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Macdonald @ Sep 20 2007, 04:32 PM)

95% of the time when I go to minor league hockey games there is always a section of "puckbunnies" around somewhere, and I guess it comes too with being Canadian, but seeing a hot woman in a hockey jersey is just sexy, at least to me, i'm sure with everyone else seeing a hot woman in their favourite sports team jersey is a turn on for them...

But same for the players wives, I remember watching some of the games where the player's wives are raising money for breast cancer charities and some players play with pink sticks or whatever and they show the section of the players wives, and some of them are like easily 11 out of 10...

My girlfriend plays hockey so I guess you could say I have a puckbunny, but she's also a puckbunny who plays hockey as well lol tongue.gif

How much for seats NEXT to these bunnies?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Macdonald
post Sep 20 2007, 09:24 AM
Post #412

C Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 20 2007, 01:45 AM)
How much for seats NEXT to these bunnies?

lol, for minor league hockey they can start at like $20, but the memories are well worth the price of admission, or in some cases i should say the mammaries lol tongue.gif

--------------------

Boobies Make Me Smile
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 20 2007, 01:01 PM
Post #413

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Macdonald @ Sep 16 2007, 02:29 PM)
Hi erveryone,

Take Care Everyone  food-smiley-004.gif

where do you work part time. my guess is bartending.

Go LEAFS go?!?! coco.gif

QUOTE(Macdonald @ Sep 18 2007, 04:18 AM)

how much are tickets going for in TO. I know in Calgary, you're looking at about $100 a ticket.

QUOTE(Macdonald @ Sep 19 2007, 11:32 PM)

so I guess you could say you're HER puckbunny tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Macdonald
post Sep 20 2007, 02:59 PM
Post #414

C Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 20 2007, 01:01 PM)
where do you work part time. my guess is bartending.

I work for Honda part time, I'm not exactly bartender material lol tongue.gif

Go LEAFS go?!?!  coco.gif

well then who is your team?

how much are tickets going for in TO. I know in Calgary, you're looking at about $100 a ticket.

I haven't really investigated, but I know that nosebleeds you can find for about $50 or so, but I know the closer to ice level you want it's closer to even $300 a seat at least that's the last I checked, I remember a couple years ago a guy was selling his season tickets for all home games for the year and like all the benefits that come with being a season ticket holder for the leafs and he started the bidding on e-bay for $25,000 coco.gif

so I guess you could say you're HER puckbunny tongue.gif

haha yeah, she likes to rub in the fact that she's american and plays hockey and i'm the canadian that can't skate...d'oh confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------

Boobies Make Me Smile
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 21 2007, 12:42 AM
Post #415

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 21 2007, 04:01 AM)

Money well spent. It'd be a one off thing and I would spend more than 100 bucks on a big night out just on booze!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Sep 21 2007, 11:33 AM
Post #416

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 20 2007, 10:42 PM)
Money well spent. It'd be a one off thing and I would spend more than 100 bucks on a big night out just on booze!

i don't even spend that much on a hooker!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 21 2007, 06:49 PM
Post #417

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 22 2007, 02:33 AM)
i don't even spend that much on a hooker!

Nor do I, I spend that much on booze to make the cheap hookers look better

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Macdonald
post Sep 21 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #418

C Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 21 2007, 06:49 PM)
Nor do I, I spend that much on booze to make the cheap hookers look better

To quote the famous Al Bundy: "Pretty women make us buy beer...ugly women make us drink beer" food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------

Boobies Make Me Smile
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 21 2007, 11:01 PM
Post #419

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Macdonald @ Sep 22 2007, 01:18 PM)
To quote the famous Al Bundy: "Pretty women make us buy beer...ugly women make us drink beer"  food-smiley-004.gif

wow that's a good quote

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Macdonald
post Sep 21 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #420

C Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 21 2007, 11:01 PM)
wow that's a good quote

further proof...... lol

user posted image

drink up lol food-smiley-004.gif puke1.gif

--------------------

Boobies Make Me Smile
+Quote Post

15 Pages « < 12 13 14 15 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2024 - 07:04 AM