Outline ·
[ Standard ] ·
Linear+
Strippers :o)~, Have you ever work as one?
SKULLZ0MBIE |
Jul 19 2007, 11:40 AM
|
C Cup
Group: Members
Member No.: 12,589
|
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 19 2007, 11:23 AM) I have a theory here. There are only 2 girls that have posted here that I know for sure were strippers at one point or another. Maybe there are more, but I think when you take off your clothes for a living, you don't have as much of an exhibitionist urge as maybe other girls do. That sounds about right, I just wanted to ask, because I just happen to go to a Strip Club for my friend B day party and saw an old Classmate from our High School working there! She was always shy in High School from what I remember. But at the Club she was dancing like I never saw her do at the Prom! I always support single mom, and got 2 lapdaces from her I'll see her again at the High School Reunion
--------------------
|
|
|
|
evade20 |
Jul 19 2007, 06:22 PM
|
Melon Master
Member No.: 11,658
|
--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it." Ansel AdamsThe state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation. Pierre Elliott Trudeau
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Jul 20 2007, 12:24 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 20 2007, 02:23 AM) I have a theory here. There are only 2 girls that have posted here that I know for sure were strippers at one point or another. Maybe there are more, but I think when you take off your clothes for a living, you don't have as much of an exhibitionist urge as maybe other girls do. I know who ur talking about... jrock! QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 20 2007, 07:35 AM) I used to be a bouncer at a strip club about 10 years ago... that led to the job of being main photographer for the adult site the club owner put up had live web cams and everything... that was a feat late 90's now its common place... ill dig up some of the old photos and post them I am but a mere mortal in your presence!
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
phoenix |
Jul 20 2007, 01:53 PM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 23,178
|
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 19 2007, 11:23 AM) I have a theory here. There are only 2 girls that have posted here that I know for sure were strippers at one point or another. Maybe there are more, but I think when you take off your clothes for a living, you don't have as much of an exhibitionist urge as maybe other girls do. I saw Morse doing a strip show, but I think it was during a University reunion bash. I,d have willingly paid to see it!
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Aug 8 2007, 12:44 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
|
QUOTE(misschickie @ Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM) Well, no strippin' but I have some kick ass stripper shoes! lol! Hell yeah you do... and pins to match!
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Aug 8 2007, 01:11 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
|
QUOTE(misschickie @ Aug 8 2007, 04:07 PM) Why, thank you. You're welcome... I didn't know if you guys used the word "pins" but I guess you do
--------------------
|
|
|
|
stanley66 |
Aug 8 2007, 06:44 PM
|
C Cup
Member No.: 18,299
|
QUOTE(baby21 @ Aug 8 2007, 12:24 PM) Chickie, will you be my own personal stripper!? I would die happy! i second that
|
|
|
|
misschickie |
Aug 8 2007, 07:05 PM
|
MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,236
|
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 8 2007, 07:17 AM) love the shoes and the legs thanks, 3D...my old "pins" appreciate that! QUOTE(baby21 @ Aug 8 2007, 09:24 AM) Chickie, will you be my own personal stripper!? I would die happy! Baby...you would get my full contact lap dance...as long as you PROMISE to return the favour!!! Then I could die happy and very, very satisfied! QUOTE(stanley66 @ Aug 8 2007, 03:44 PM) i second that sit your ass down in that chair...i have got a show for you! Attached image(s)
--------------------
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
|
|
|
|
Bunni |
Aug 9 2007, 12:36 AM
|
D Cup
Member No.: 22,790
|
QUOTE(misschickie @ Aug 8 2007, 12:38 AM) Well, no strippin' but I have some kick ass stripper shoes! lol! Nice shoes, sexy babe!!!! How much for a foot job? errr I don't have a penis.... *snif* *snif*
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Aug 9 2007, 01:33 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
|
QUOTE(misschickie @ Aug 8 2007, 04:35 PM) Absolutely! Besides, I am very clever. ahhhh touche
--------------------
|
|
|
|
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|