Braless, bouncing free
bts34e |
Dec 9 2005, 04:08 PM
|
D Cup
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9,147
|
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Dec 9 2005, 04:01 PM) wait... bouncing all over is a bad thing? i need to rethink this.... ... sorry, i got distracted When your the one that has to carry them around it is. They can make me loose my balance and fall...
|
|
|
|
evade20 |
Mar 9 2006, 05:39 PM
|
Melon Master
Group: Members
Member No.: 11,658
|
--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it." Ansel AdamsThe state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation. Pierre Elliott Trudeau
|
|
|
|
Vlad |
Mar 9 2006, 09:50 PM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 5,301
|
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 9 2006, 09:05 PM) I hate the attention in real life I dont know why and I am trying to overcome it but seriously I hate being looked at sexually here it aint no thing but I am not sitting next to or looking at the people oogling. Yeah. I think you'd be weirded out if you were near me, braless. Diane: "And I couldn't believe how well I did on my test. It was a tough exam and..... Uh Lance? I'm up here." Me: "Gwha?" Plus I'd double the akwardness by wearing one of my fav shirts. Attached thumbnail(s)
|
|
|
|
diane26 |
Mar 9 2006, 10:32 PM
|
Double D's
Member No.: 12,556
|
QUOTE(Vlad @ Mar 9 2006, 06:50 PM) Yeah. I think you'd be weirded out if you were near me, braless. Diane: "And I couldn't believe how well I did on my test. It was a tough exam and..... Uh Lance? I'm up here." Me: "Gwha?" Plus I'd double the akwardness by wearing one of my fav shirts. I would wear a nun outfit first time we met than rip it off by second meetup
|
|
|
|
closeup |
Mar 9 2006, 10:54 PM
|
Double D's
Member No.: 9,341
|
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 9 2006, 09:01 PM) GEEEEZE! I can't even remember the last time I had a bra on. Here where I live there really isn't much point in it, unless you're at work or something like that. And, a little attention is always good. Like my sister says..."Start worrying when you aren't getting the attention." You're right, I've never seen you with a bra on yet. This was suppossed to be shirt ON-Bra OFF, not shirt AND bra off. This thread has rules to follow. Screw it, the title isn't specfic enough, post away.
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Mar 10 2006, 12:28 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 9 2006, 01:57 PM) good thread revival closeup, but why didn't you just make a new one? I believe Vlad is doing that as we speak
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
jessie |
Mar 15 2006, 01:49 AM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 8,307
|
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|