Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Exhibitionism Stories

Puppet
post Feb 18 2007, 02:45 PM
Post #181

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,473

I know i went to one once.. and been branded ever since.. but i brought a flask in.. does that make it better! drinkup.gif

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 19 2007, 02:54 AM
Post #182

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Puppet @ Feb 18 2007, 02:45 PM)
I know i went to one once.. and been branded ever since.. but i brought a flask in.. does that make it better! drinkup.gif

Isn' that standard practice??? laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 3 2007, 03:27 PM
Post #183

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(tera @ Feb 11 2007, 07:44 AM)
Last weeks shopping outing was a blast,as I was kneeling down with my [top hanging open] prentending to be reading a book, several guys came down the isle. One lingered longer and as I looked up to give a grin he was staring straight down my top. I said hi and and as if he was having a nice day and he said [it just got much better], we continued to chat for several mins while he kept staring at my tits until he said he better go find his wife before he gets into trouble!
Yesterday my hubby and I to a drive thru town. I leaned the seat back and zipped my top down so one of my tits were exposed.As I pretended to be sleeping hubby made sure to stop beside cars and trucks that were taller so if there was a guy looking, he got a show. He even stopped to ask a guy for directions on my side of the car, the was a little startled and my hubby said "she's out" ,the guy said "she's hot" as we pulled away.I was so turned on and couldn't wait to get home so had to give hubby a blow-job on the way back home.

we need more storys like this ... tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Andyboy_82
post Mar 3 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #184

A Cup

Member No.: 21,042

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 24 2007, 01:34 PM)
I've given the question of whether or not to tell this story a lot of thought, and in the end came to the conclusion that it probably wouldn't hurt. About five year ago I went on vacation with a boyfriend to Jamaica. I had NO idea what the term "hedonism" implied at the time, but it wasn't long before I became aware of a world that I'd never been a part of (or even thought of becoming a part of). OMG! The place we stayed was prctically a nudist camp! There were naked people everywhere, doing everything you can imagine in plain view, out in the open. I'd never seen people having sex in public like that. It was completely mind blowing. After we were there a couple of days it became fun just walking around watching everything. My first personal experience came one day when my boyfriend went off with some guys to play golf and left me to enjoy the beach for the day alone. I decided that as I was on a nude beach that I should do as the Romans do. I noticed three naked staring at mefor quite some time. This made me very nervous, so I got up and walked down to the water and went for a swim and tried to limit their view of me by stay submerged. After a short time I thought "this is stupid" so I went back to my lounge and tried to relax. Before I knew it they were standing along side of me trying to strike up a conversation. It was basicsmall talk. I have to say the sight of three adult men strange men standing just a foot or two away from me, at times with their cocks literally inches from my face ecited me. I watched their eyes and they were all scanning my body. After about twenty minutes two of them spotted a couple of women that they obviously knew and went off with them. The third guy stayed along side of my lounge continuing to "bla-bla" me. It wasn't long before I realized that his cock had reached a semiaroused state. It was now pointing directly at my face. I could feel that little tickle I get in my clitoris when I'm about to get turned on. I stared at his thing so that he'd see me admiring it to see where this was going. I remember I didn't really ever consider that I'd ever actually have sex with this guy, but it was kind of fun turning him on. I looked up at him and said "wow, look at you! You know you've got a beautiful dick. Don't you?" He smailed,and his dick shot to full attention. I sat up abruptely (like I was excited) and made some little sexy sound. The guy's hand moved over to his dick and his fingers wapped around it and squeezed. We continued to talk with him asking me if I wanted to do him or was I here for sex? I told him that I was here with someone and that I really didn't have any designs on sleeping with anyone else. But, I did say I was having a good time watching people having sex all over the place. IIt was at this time when I noticed that his hand had graduated to sliding slowly up and down the shaft of his cock. A reality check hit me momentarily, and I thought to myself that I cpuldn't believe that I was sitting there, butt naked on the edge of my lounge, on a beach with people walking by, watching this strange man slowly jack off about a foot and a half from my face. He snapped me out of my hpno-thought by asking if I thought it would be OK if he asked me to touch myself for him. I was actually surprised at the word that then came out of my mouth. "Sure, I'm so horny right now all I want to do is cum as hard as I can." I swung one leg over back on the lounge and slid my right hand down into my pubic hair, between my lips and onto the tip of my clit. It had to be 95 degrees out, but when I looked down at my body, I noticed that My nipples were about as hard as I'd ever seen them. I looked up to see that he'd moved closer and he was now standing with his dick almost over me. He was still jacking his dick off slowly, but I could tell something was happening as his leg and butt muscles kept tensing up. As I looked away I could see several guys as well as couples glancing our way. GOD!!!!!!!! I was SO turned on! I closed my eyes momentarily, then felt his lg brushing up against my left leg that was still off the lounge with my foot in the sand. This caused me to look up at him, and as I did I heard a muffled groan from him as I saw a huge glob of white cum stremming out of the head of his dick. It hit me on the shoulder, arm, left voob, and nipple. I'm sure my eues went totally wide as I watched his cock continue to squirt and drip on me. I closed my eyes once again and noe rubbing my clit as fast as I could, came so hard I actually screamed. I opened my eyes to see and hear a couple of men and women applauding. During the following 10 days a lot more stuff happened. I had the time of my life on that vacation and became aware of a part of my sexuality that I never knew existed. But, on that day when I went back to the room, I culdn't help thinking about what had happened and the thought of it turned me on all over again. So, I walked outonto the patio (which was in plain vie of the pool area) an pulled up a lounge with the intention to masterbate again. This time I knew ecactly what I was doing and decided to just put on a show for anyone who wanted to watch. I made mysel comfortable, spread my legs as far apart as I could and proceded to fingerbang myself. Before I knew it I had several people around me watching me. Even now just remembering some of the things I did on that vacation gets me so hot that I need to find the nearest ladiesroom so I can masterbate. I'm sure that it was without a doubt the "trigger" that turned me into an uncontroled exhibitionist. Someday I want to go back to the same hotel and atmosphere. It was totally wonderful looking at so many erect penises everywhere as well as seeing women going down on men in every nook of the hotel. The oral sex in that place is UNBELIEVABLE! Ecuse me now guys....Gotta go take care of business.
                                                *KISSES*

ok has got to be the hottest story I have ever read. I need to find the name of the place and go for a vacation myself. you have no idea how hard you have just made me. thank you silvio.gif

--------------------
what did i do before i found this site.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Mar 3 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #185

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

Picture from that trip.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Andyboy_82
post Mar 3 2007, 10:50 PM
Post #186

A Cup

Member No.: 21,042

QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 3 2007, 10:47 PM)
Picture from that trip.

If I saw you looking like that, there is nothing that would stop me from talking to you like that guy did. but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to keep it down well i was talking to you

--------------------
what did i do before i found this site.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 4 2007, 09:03 AM
Post #187

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 3 2007, 08:47 PM)
Picture from that trip.

and a great view it is !!!!!
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Mar 5 2007, 12:47 PM
Post #188

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

Picture from that trip.

Great pic, Lynette! Had I seen you looking like that I might have done the same thing!!

I've been to Hedonism I (Negril) & Hedonism III (Runaway Bay), both are wild and not for the prudish!!

And some of the things I saw go on there!!!
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Mar 5 2007, 12:56 PM
Post #189

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

While I have several stories (okay lots) I could share with you one really sticks in my mind.

I dated this girl that had enormous boobs for her size. Not only were they large, but they had great shape and nipples. She was proud of them as well, and one could understand why. In addition she was pretty and turned heads all day long.

One thing that got her hot though was showing off her tits and talents to others. She would become especially hot if she was able to do this going to or coming from a sporting event. Don't know why, but then again I didn't ask.

All I can say is I took this girl to a lot of baseball and football games as she loved to give blow jobs to me on the way home. We could be stuck in traffic and she didn't care. She also loved it when a trucker or a vehicle that sat higher than mine was beside us as she would put on quite a show. She'd be in the car with only her thong on, butt up in the air so she could lean over my console and give not only a great show, but great blow job. It was almost as though the more people watching her the hotter she got. Every now and then she'd turn to look at the car next to us and they'd see a hot lady with big boobs, and they knew what she was doing, and she did it well. It was always a good laugh when she'd get a "thumbs up" from the car or truck next to us or a "honk" from a horn. The more she got the hornier she got. I loved it!!

The great thing was it didn't matter if our team won or lost, there was just something about taking her to a ball game that made her hot, and I didn't ask questions!!

Yep, as it is spring time and the ball season opens up I wonder what she is doing for opening day?

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 5 2007, 02:37 PM
Post #190

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

Picture from that trip.

that is a really great pic!

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 5 2007, 04:19 PM
Post #191

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Mar 5 2007, 12:56 PM)
While I have several stories (okay lots) I could share with you one really sticks in my mind.

I dated this girl that had enormous boobs for her size.  Not only were they large, but they had great shape and nipples.  She was proud of them as well, and one could understand why.  In addition she was pretty and turned heads all day long.

One thing that got her hot though was showing off her tits and talents to others.  She would become especially hot if she was able to do this going to or coming from a sporting event.  Don't know why, but then again I didn't ask.

All I can say is I took this girl to a lot of baseball and football games as she loved to give blow jobs to me on the way home.  We could be stuck in traffic and she didn't care.  She also loved it when a trucker or  a vehicle that sat higher than mine was beside us as she would put on quite a show.  She'd be in the car with only her thong on, butt up in the air so she could lean over my console and give not only a great show, but great blow job.  It was almost as though the more people watching her the hotter she got.  Every now and then she'd turn to look at the car next to us and they'd see a hot lady with big boobs, and they knew what she was doing, and she did it well.  It was always a good laugh when she'd get a "thumbs up" from the car or truck next to us or a "honk" from a horn.  The more she got the hornier she got.  I loved it!!

The great thing was it didn't matter if our team won or lost, there was just something about taking her to a ball game that made her hot, and I didn't ask questions!!

Yep, as it is spring time and the ball season opens up I wonder what she is doing for opening day?

2thumbs.gif

Well, with any luck, she'll be in the passenger seat of my car. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
NakedGirlLover
post Mar 6 2007, 09:40 PM
Post #192

B Cup

Member No.: 13,831

Picture from that trip.

Nice view.
Though I prefer the mountain views myself. tongue.gif

NGL.

--------------------
So now I'm your snake in the grass.
Your ghost of film reels past.
I'm the producer of your nightmare, and the performance has just begun.
IT'S JUST BEGUN!!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 9 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #193

Melon Master

Picture from that trip.

now turn around and give us the front view as well !!! Please , tongue.gif
+Quote Post
r8rman
post Mar 9 2007, 11:31 PM
Post #194

B Cup

Member No.: 8,397

Picture from that trip.

one hotpic from one hot story........
22.gif
+Quote Post
tera
post Dec 13 2007, 07:58 PM
Post #195

B Cup

Member No.: 19,297

It'd be nice to get this thread back up with some good stories or ideas as to what would make a good show.
Anyone have a good one to tell?
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 14 2007, 02:34 PM
Post #196

Melon Master

QUOTE(tera @ Dec 13 2007, 05:58 PM)
It'd be nice to get this thread back up with some good stories or ideas as to what would make a good show.
Anyone have a good one to tell?

feel free to start us off
+Quote Post
SKULLZ0MBIE
post Dec 14 2007, 03:24 PM
Post #197

C Cup

Member No.: 12,589

I hear that 3D

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
tera
post Dec 14 2007, 05:12 PM
Post #198

B Cup

QUOTE(SKULLZ0MBIE @ Dec 14 2007, 02:24 PM)
I hear that 3D

Come on, i'm sure i'm not the only one playfull and with ideas on the site.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 16 2007, 09:09 AM
Post #199

Melon Master

QUOTE(tera @ Dec 14 2007, 03:12 PM)
Come on, i'm sure i'm not the only one playfull and with ideas on the site.

probably not , but it would seem your the only one that likes to put it in print .. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
aimee2
post Dec 17 2007, 10:50 AM
Post #200

B Cup

Member No.: 21,497

I was playing pool with a b/f in a bar and we agreed that the losser had to do whatever the winner wanted. As you already guessed, I lost so I had to ride home on the back of his bike topless. In town was kind of embarrassing, especially when he decided to stop for smokes, but when we got on the highway it felt really good.
+Quote Post
tera
post Dec 17 2007, 04:25 PM
Post #201

B Cup

QUOTE(aimee2 @ Dec 17 2007, 09:50 AM)
I was playing pool with a b/f in a bar and we agreed that the losser had to do whatever the winner wanted. As you already guessed, I lost so I had to ride home on the back of his bike topless. In town was kind of embarrassing, especially when he decided to stop for smokes, but when we got on the highway it felt really good.

Now that takes courage! WAY COOL!!!:)
+Quote Post
closeup
post Dec 18 2007, 05:24 PM
Post #202

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(aimee2 @ Dec 17 2007, 10:50 AM)

If I'd have known you like to ride around topless, I'd have ridden out to give you a ride on my bike. I wouldn't even make you lose at pool first. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
icandoit
post Dec 18 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #203

C Cup

Member No.: 1,772

smile.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Dec 18 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #204

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(icandoit @ Dec 19 2007, 01:16 PM)
Needless to say my husband loves to take pics of me.  He likes to get artistic (which is a major turn on for me) and treat me like his model.  I love it because of the way that he sets up the lighting and...

Anyway that's just preface to the REAL story.  So we were looking for a *new location to take pics and he had the idea of going into his workplace and doing it there.  Because his job is one that can be done any hour of the day he has access to the building all day and all night.  Well it was past normal hours and it was dark out when we decided to go in.  I dressed up in sexy lingerie and covered up only in a coat.  I got so hot just on the drive over.  It was so exciting to be sneaking around like this.  Well we go into his office and the first thing he does is open ALL of the blinds.  The only lighting he wants is from the street lamps.  So in order for the pics to come out right I had to get really close to the windows.  There were people walking by on the street and I knew they could see me but that just made it that much better.  he was only able to get a few pics before I pulled him towards me and had him take me in front of the window.  It was one of the many times we've had sex in that office and building.  Before anyone asks...the pics didn't come out...apparently he wasn't concentrating   tongue.gif

Another weekend we stopped in on our way to the mall because he had to do something real quick.  Well on our way out I pulled him into the bathroom and into the extra large handicap stall.  Those bars aren't there for nothing!  We actually got walked in on that time but the person just left after they heard what was going on.  I think it was a weekend janitor but we never found out.   2thumbs.gif

All I can say is that he is a lucky son of a bitch!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Dec 19 2007, 04:07 AM
Post #205

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

QUOTE(icandoit @ Dec 19 2007, 03:16 AM)
Needless to say my husband loves to take pics of me.  He likes to get artistic (which is a major turn on for me) and treat me like his model.  I love it because of the way that he sets up the lighting and...

Anyway that's just preface to the REAL story.  So we were looking for a *new location to take pics and he had the idea of going into his workplace and doing it there.  Because his job is one that can be done any hour of the day he has access to the building all day and all night.  Well it was past normal hours and it was dark out when we decided to go in.  I dressed up in sexy lingerie and covered up only in a coat.  I got so hot just on the drive over.  It was so exciting to be sneaking around like this.  Well we go into his office and the first thing he does is open ALL of the blinds.  The only lighting he wants is from the street lamps.  So in order for the pics to come out right I had to get really close to the windows.  There were people walking by on the street and I knew they could see me but that just made it that much better.  he was only able to get a few pics before I pulled him towards me and had him take me in front of the window.  It was one of the many times we've had sex in that office and building.  Before anyone asks...the pics didn't come out...apparently he wasn't concentrating   tongue.gif

Another weekend we stopped in on our way to the mall because he had to do something real quick.  Well on our way out I pulled him into the bathroom and into the extra large handicap stall.  Those bars aren't there for nothing!  We actually got walked in on that time but the person just left after they heard what was going on.  I think it was a weekend janitor but we never found out.   2thumbs.gif

blink.gif

22.gif

bang.gif

It is sooo not right that there isn't a woman like this for every man in the world! punchballs.gif

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
tera
post Dec 19 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #206

B Cup

QUOTE(icandoit @ Dec 18 2007, 09:16 PM)

Great story, you and hubby keep it up!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Dec 19 2007, 11:44 PM
Post #207

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Dec 19 2007, 07:07 PM)
blink.gif

22.gif

bang.gif

It is sooo not right that there isn't a woman like this for every man in the world! punchballs.gif

The world isn't a great place and life ain't fair huh pal?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Dec 20 2007, 03:54 AM
Post #208

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 20 2007, 04:44 AM)
The world isn't a great place and life ain't fair huh pal?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just gimme another beer and pour me another Jameson's will ya.......

I thought bartenders were supposed to listen and commiserate not comment.

tongue.gif

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Dec 20 2007, 05:37 AM
Post #209

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Dec 20 2007, 06:54 PM)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just gimme another beer and pour me another Jameson's will ya.......

I thought bartenders were supposed to listen and commiserate not comment. 
tongue.gif

Yeah I sell to bartenders... the only person I serve drinks to is me (and my wife in the hope of getting her nice and tipsy!)

Try Tullamore Dew if you get it in your part of the world... it come sin a 12 year old. Smooth as a pornstar's pussy

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Dec 20 2007, 09:35 PM
Post #210

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,236

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 20 2007, 02:37 AM)
Yeah I sell to bartenders... the only person I serve drinks to is me (and my wife in the hope of getting her nice and tipsy!)

Try Tullamore Dew if you get it in your part of the world... it come sin a 12 year old. Smooth as a pornstar's pussy

Fuck, B....you have me laughing my ass off again! laughing-smiley-014.gif

Is that their ad line?

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
+Quote Post

10 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th September 2024 - 07:37 AM