Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Poses And Background, Preferences for poses

vigilant
post Apr 8 2008, 11:25 AM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,129

What kind of poses do you like the women to be in when they are having their pictures taken? Do you like the raunchy poses or the softer poses? What type of background do you like (bedroom, hallways, outdoors, on boats, beaches, complete strangers patios?)

I like the softer poses (I like the crotch area to remain a mystery). I really like pics on boats or outside or possibly outside of a boat. Lingerie is great and the leather and latex lingerie is my favorite. I have yet to see leather lingerie on a boat outside. We need to get these women to work on that one for me.

--------------------
Sanity is For the Weak!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
somfan
post Apr 8 2008, 11:45 AM
Post #2

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(vigilant @ Apr 8 2008, 08:25 AM)
What kind of poses do you like the women to be in when they are having their pictures taken? Do you like the raunchy poses or the softer poses? What type of background do you like (bedroom, hallways, outdoors, on boats, beaches, complete strangers patios?)

I like the softer poses (I like the crotch area to remain a mystery). I really like pics on boats or outside or possibly outside of a boat. Lingerie is great and the leather and latex lingerie is my favorite. I have yet to see leather lingerie on a boat outside. We need to get these women to work on that one for me.

Of course, if the photos are too well-composed, the backgrounds too well-chosen, the clothing too well-thought out, and the boats too zoot, many RMMers will think that the photos were pulled off the web. laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
vigilant
post Apr 8 2008, 11:50 AM
Post #3

A Cup

Member No.: 26,129

QUOTE(somfan @ Apr 8 2008, 11:45 AM)
Of course, if the photos are too well-composed, the backgrounds too well-chosen, the clothing too well-thought out, and the boats too zoot, many RMMers will think that the photos were pulled off the web. laughing-smiley-017.gif

I agree with that - I do like some of the graininess that comes with the photos submitted here. Something about boats and topless babes just fires me up - it could be a topless woman in a bathtub with broken oars floating in a duck pond - the Aphrodite on the half shell thing is hot.

--------------------
Sanity is For the Weak!
+Quote Post
Goonie2
post Apr 9 2008, 06:55 PM
Post #4

B Cup

Member No.: 26,230

QUOTE(vigilant @ Apr 8 2008, 11:25 AM)

what i love about this site is the natural beauty of all the ladies, they are all quality, so much better than the air brushed ones.
+Quote Post
karol4u
post Apr 17 2008, 09:13 PM
Post #5

A Cup

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(Goonie2 @ Apr 9 2008, 06:55 PM)
what i love about this site is the natural beauty of all the ladies, they are all quality, so much better than the air brushed ones.

I agree that photos should spontaneous in most cases, though I did see photos of a very sexy woman a while back (NOT HERE MIND YOU) taken in her bathtub. There was only one problem, there was a inch of mold around the edge of the tub.. I guess I draw the line LOL!!! sad.gif

PS Maybe it's me, I would have scrubbed it first!! LOL!!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Apr 22 2008, 12:43 PM
Post #6

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(karol4u @ Apr 17 2008, 07:13 PM)
I agree that photos should spontaneous in most cases, though I did see photos of a very sexy woman a while back (NOT HERE MIND YOU) taken in her bathtub. There was only one problem, there was a inch of mold around the edge of the tub..  I guess I draw the line LOL!!!   sad.gif

PS Maybe it's me, I would have scrubbed it first!!  LOL!!

yeah but your a clean sexy lady , some are just dirty sexy ladies .. LOL
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th September 2024 - 02:19 AM