Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Queef A.k.a. Pussy Fart, Funny? Embarrassing? would do you think?

diane26
post Mar 19 2006, 05:56 PM
Post #61

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Mar 19 2006, 02:33 PM)
please fogive me.....I am not worthy angel-smiley-014.gif

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
natalie
post Mar 19 2006, 06:18 PM
Post #62

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

Ok Johnny you definitely have to be delusional or have NO sense of humor if you think Diane is mean. She's just a sweetheart that don't take no crap. Leave her alone or I shall kick your ass!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif nah.gif action-smiley-047.gif Not good to attack two well liked people on these boards like that. Especially if you hope to make friends here. Come on people back me up, we need to put this all behind us and start over. No one wants this site to become a war ground or a you said this he said that board.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 19 2006, 06:22 PM
Post #63

Double D's

QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 19 2006, 03:18 PM)
Ok Johnny you definitely have to be delusional or have NO sense of humor if you think Diane is mean. She's just a sweetheart that don't take no crap. Leave her alone or I shall kick your ass!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  nah.gif  action-smiley-047.gif  Not good to attack two well liked people on these boards like that. Especially if you hope to make friends here. Come on people back me up, we need to put this all behind us and start over. No one wants this site to become a war ground or a you said this he said that board.

I suppose if one has NO SENSE OF HUMOR I am a pretty mean person.

Come kick my ass girl and have numba take the pics smilio12.gif
+Quote Post
natalie
post Mar 19 2006, 06:37 PM
Post #64

D Cup

SOOO whip or wooden spoon for your spanking and then it's on!!! nah.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 19 2006, 07:02 PM
Post #65

Double D's

QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 19 2006, 03:37 PM)
SOOO whip or wooden spoon for your spanking and then it's on!!! nah.gif

user posted image
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Mar 19 2006, 07:28 PM
Post #66

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

I'm with you girls ... don't fuck with the girls of rmm
guns.gif
can I watch the spanking's smilio12.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Mar 19 2006, 08:48 PM
Post #67

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 19 2006, 05:56 PM)
user posted image

Diane,

Buck and I are on your side...We're just calling in the female superheroes to get additional help. laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

Again you surpass us all with the best "gifs"

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 19 2006, 09:23 PM
Post #68

Double D's

QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 19 2006, 05:48 PM)
Diane,

Buck and I are on your side...We're just calling in the female superheroes to get additional help. laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Again you surpass us all with the best "gifs"

user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 20 2006, 12:09 AM
Post #69

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 18 2006, 07:16 PM)
Ok I know I'm a newbie here so this could be playing with fire but here it goes.

1) No one here has to earn anyone else respect

2) Anyone can see the topic is about pussy farts so if you think it's dumb ignore it

3) Threatning to beat someone us is idiotic.

4)Saying I'm fighting fire with fire is the same thing as saying "well he started it." What, are we in high school?

5) To say this thread is sick, disgusting and FUCKING stupid comes  accross as being a jerk not just expressing your oppinion.

6) pussy farts are an occasional, embarassing, annoying part of sex. At least they don't smell. grinning-smiley-003.gif

1) you DO have to earn my respect if you are going to joke with me!

2) I was just calling it how I saw it. After all isn;t a forum a bunch of opinions?

3) I never threatened to "beat" anyone

5) If u think I am a jerk I really couldn't care less. Once again someone who has an outspoken and differing opinion is shot down because he doesn't play nice and go with the grain.

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 19 2006, 04:32 PM)
I feel sorry for some dopey kid living in some grass hut in the middle of nowhere. He has a very dull life, maybe only friends are the kangaroos that he boxes with. You seem to think you have some sort of authority here. I guess you feel important for once in your life.you wrote "this is not only sick and sigusting but it is fucking stupid!" Pal again who the fuck asked your opinion? Your dopey brown nosing threads are kind of lame but I never go to them and post your threads are repetitive and stupid.(like you enjoy doing to others) You seem to think you run this place which is pretty funny. I thought your threat to make this place a desert was pretty funny. Who are you King melons? I couldn't care less about where you live, what rubber doll you call a fiance all I care about is you trying to be a tough guy with me. You seem to be a liberal a hole but you were quick to threaten me. You need to grow up, leave you hut and talk to real people, maybe threaten some guy face to face and get your ass kicked. I think this would be a wake up call for you. Like I told the other rocket scientist all you have to do is let it be and I'm gone. Keep being a smartass and I'll stick around.

Wadd,

You are just making yourself look like more and more of an ignorant and arragont fool.

Your constant racist slander makes you look immature and childish, and you call me a dopey kid?

Nobody asked for my opinion but as it is a forum I am entitled to have my opinion. We are just covering the same old ground here.

I am turning away from you because there is obviously no way in the world you will be anything but a biggot, a redneck and a racist.

Oh one more thing, If you EVER say anything about my fiancee again I will make your life hell. That is not a threat it is a promise. I never brought your family or loved ones into this argument and the very fact that you had to shows me how childish you are

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
natalie
post Mar 20 2006, 02:41 AM
Post #70

D Cup

Bondi I never said YOU were a jerk I just said that's how you came across. I know you never threatned to beat anyone up. I was just stating how I saw things at the time I was not slamming anyone. This forum IS a bunch of oppinions and unfortunately you can't regulate how and when people are going to joke with you. To do that you'd have to be John, C-man or bts.Obviously my editing this at least six times didn't help to stop you from getting pissed off. If things I or anyone else says upsets you this much maybe it would be better if you left. TRUST ME I DON"T WANT YOU TO GO!!! I can't count how many times I've seen that your online and been like yeah bondi's on alright!! smile.gif smile.gif
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Mar 20 2006, 10:41 AM
Post #71

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

QUOTE(allmebaby @ Mar 18 2006, 10:02 PM)
I am American and I want to kick someones ass and right now dammitt!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

I'm an American and i want Allme to Kick my ass..... 2thumbs.gif

QUOTE(allmebaby @ Mar 18 2006, 10:02 PM)
I was laughing and had a pussy fart!! unsure.gif

I love you
love-smiley-052.gif

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 20 2006, 03:17 PM
Post #72

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

FRAT

as in Fuck Reading All This! lol

Saw a few nice pics in here though

That is all.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Mar 20 2006, 03:23 PM
Post #73

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

I was fucking doggy style once when it happened....

Just started us both giggling which kind blew the moment so we had to switch to cowboy....

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Mar 20 2006, 03:38 PM
Post #74

Double D's
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,479

Jesus fucking Christ.... a pussy fart thread turns into a god damned pissing contest....

Like I said before Im not gonna close a thread because it is "stupid" or whatever.. if it has merit it will live.. if it doesnt it falls to the depths.

of course if there is a second pussy fart thread started I would close it laughing-smiley-017.gif

And then ask freak to put the starter on a nice week hiatus laughing-smiley-017.gif

pussy farts happen.... like death, taxes and shit... they all happen biggrin.gif

The only highlight in this thread was Diane's Pic and Allme's pussy fart while laughing bit.... god I wanna get in that tanning bed with you and get my ass all burnt biggrin.gif 22.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 20 2006, 04:32 PM
Post #75

Double D's

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Mar 20 2006, 12:38 PM)
Jesus fucking Christ.... a pussy fart thread turns into a god damned pissing contest....

Like I said before Im not gonna close a thread because it is "stupid" or whatever.. if it has merit it will live.. if it doesnt it falls to the depths.

of course if there is a second pussy fart thread started I would close it laughing-smiley-017.gif 

And then ask freak to put the starter on a nice week hiatus laughing-smiley-017.gif

pussy farts happen.... like death, taxes and shit... they all happen biggrin.gif

The only highlight in this thread was Diane's Pic and Allme's pussy fart while laughing bit.... god I wanna get in that tanning bed with you and get my ass all burnt biggrin.gif  22.gif

smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
latinlover
post Mar 20 2006, 04:34 PM
Post #76

B Cup

Member No.: 4,400

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 18 2006, 01:36 PM)
Ok Ok if you insist

a pic of diane can make any thread worth keeping 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Mar 20 2006, 04:52 PM
Post #77

C Cup

Member No.: 12,859

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 19 2006, 05:40 PM)
gabba.gif  gabba.gif  gabba.gif  jerkit.gif  jerkit.gif  jerkit.gif

P.S. Paragraphs are your friends it makes your jibberish easy to read.

Regarding part in bold, don't hate don't hate not all of us can live off of disability.

FYI- I don't live off disability .Do you really want to go down this road EDIT: NO FIRST NAMES PLEASE. STICK TO NICKNAMES?

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 20 2006, 05:12 PM
Post #78

Double D's

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 20 2006, 01:52 PM)
FYI- I don't live off disability .Do you really want to go down this road .

Sure why not, but it will have to wait I got a few things I have to do first, you posted all your injuries and heartaches on this board wasnt something only discussed in private but if you want to start putting private details of my life and my personal information on this board be prepared.

Maybe you wouldnt mind a pic of you and your girl posted on here so everyone can see why you would be so jealous of Bondi's girl by calling her a rubber doll.

Anyway I got some errands I have to run but by all means hon, we can play all night.

Gotta love the little boy tactics men do when they have nothing left. Maturity isn't your stong point Wadd.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 20 2006, 05:27 PM
Post #79

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

(I didn't notice diane's reply because it took me a long time to finally post my comment (I'm at work). I just didn't want Diane thinking this was directed toward her...)

Oh, my god!!! This thread finally starts to calm down and almost starts getting funny and then you gotta come out with your dukes up and get everyone riled up again. We even had boobs on this thread to ease the tension. Allme gave us a great laugh and had us all queefing.

Why, why, why must you insist on ruffling feathers again?????? Just knock it off. Your last comment has NOTHING to do with the original argument. Based on this thread I would say you thrive in conflict and are just picking fights to perpetuate the negative attention you so crave. Why else would you post someone's real name so carelessly and so vindictively?

You have a choice. You can get everyone all irritated here and add to the tension by picking more fights, or you can just ignore it.

I will choose to follow my own advice and ignore any negative comments made directed at me based on this post. Unless, of course, it is someone making fun of me for humor's sake, then I will respond with a laughing-smiley-017.gif and what I hope would be a witty comment.

Smile

This post has been edited by Bobaloo: Mar 20 2006, 06:18 PM

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Christof
post Mar 20 2006, 08:30 PM
Post #80

C Cup

Member No.: 11,025

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 20 2006, 09:52 PM)
FYI- I don't live off disability .Do you really want to go down this road EDIT: NO FIRST NAMES PLEASE. STICK TO NICKNAMES?

Ok I gotta say Im confused on who this edit refers too, but, its not important I dont want to know its of zero consequence to me, please noone post regarding this. Now I wasnt going to post in this thread an stay out of it but posting real names if the nick is something unrelated then thats pretty low.

I actually didnt realise thats what queef was, in Dodgeball when Patches O'Hollihan comes in the dressing room and says I love the smell of queef in the morning. No idea what he was talking about. Now I know, something positive from this thread, it doesnt make any sense but at least I know what hes talking about now.

Now to quote someone (Jack Nicholson??) from some film (no idea)
"Can't we all just... Get along?"

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 20 2006, 08:39 PM
Post #81

Double D's

QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 20 2006, 05:30 PM)
Ok I gotta say Im confused on who this edit refers too, but, its not important I dont want to know its of zero consequence to me, please noone post regarding this.  Now I wasnt going to post in this thread an stay out of it but posting real names if the nick is something unrelated then thats pretty low.

I actually didnt realise thats what queef was, in Dodgeball when Patches O'Hollihan comes in the dressing room and says I love the smell of queef in the morning.  No idea what he was talking about.  Now I know, something positive from this thread, it doesnt make any sense but at least I know what hes talking about now.

yes Christof I must of hit a nerve with johny so he thought he would post my info to really stick it to me. As you can tell it worked and I went running away scared never to be heard of again ph34r.gif

Dodgeball was funny ass movie.
+Quote Post
Christof
post Mar 20 2006, 08:43 PM
Post #82

C Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 21 2006, 01:39 AM)
yes Christof I must of hit a nerve with johny so he thought he would post my info to really stick it to me. As you can tell it worked and I went running away scared never to be heard of again ph34r.gif

Dodgeball was funny ass movie.

Well Diane, I must say that sucks, but glad you foiled his evil plan smile.gif

Vince Vaughhan is my Hero. Also Will Ferrell.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Mar 21 2006, 12:41 AM
Post #83

D Cup
Group Icon

Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 20 2006, 08:30 PM)
Ok I gotta say Im confused on who this edit refers too, but, its not important I dont want to know its of zero consequence to me, please noone post regarding this.  Now I wasnt going to post in this thread an stay out of it but posting real names if the nick is something unrelated then thats pretty low.

I actually didnt realise thats what queef was, in Dodgeball when Patches O'Hollihan comes in the dressing room and says I love the smell of queef in the morning.  No idea what he was talking about.  Now I know, something positive from this thread, it doesnt make any sense but at least I know what hes talking about now.

Now it all makes sense the movie that is......

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Mar 21 2006, 02:00 PM
Post #84

Melon Master

QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 19 2006, 05:24 PM)
How about Wonder Woman and Ms Canada to help out? popc1.gif

And if I was at work I could throw in a pic of Correy Everson(sp) in all of her muscle-bound steroid infested glory ( puke1.gif  )

I can even find Xena where she popped out of her bustier while singing the Star Spangled Banner. laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif She's an Aussie, too.

More reinforcements to further drive this thread into the depths of absurdity:

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 21 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #85

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 21 2006, 02:00 PM)
More reinforcements to further drive this thread into the depths of absurdity:

wow. look at the camel toe on that body builder. i think we need to start a camel toe thread. That could go right under the queef and high heels threads. Anyone dare to start it???

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Christof
post Mar 21 2006, 03:09 PM
Post #86

C Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 21 2006, 07:57 PM)
wow.  look at the camel toe on that body builder.  i think we need to start a camel toe thread.  That could go right under the queef and high heels threads.  Anyone dare to start it???

Think there already is one, watch it else Bondi'll get ya nah.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 21 2006, 11:25 PM
Post #87

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 20 2006, 02:41 AM)
Bondi I never said YOU were a jerk I just said that's how you came across. I know you never threatned to beat anyone up. I was just stating how I saw things at the time I was not slamming anyone. This forum IS a bunch of oppinions and unfortunately you can't regulate how and when people are going to joke with you. To do that you'd have to be John, C-man or bts.Obviously my editing this at least six times didn't help to stop you from getting pissed off. If things I or anyone else says upsets you this much maybe it would be better if you left. TRUST ME I DON"T WANT YOU TO GO!!! I can't count how many times I've seen that your online and been like  yeah bondi's on alright!!  smile.gif  smile.gif

I apologise for misinterpreting your quotes. I just have a short fuse and little time for people like Wadd who think they are superior and lack common courtesy and respect.

QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 21 2006, 03:09 PM)
Think there already is one, watch it else Bondi'll get ya  nah.gif

You are correct... on both accounts! guns.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
natalie
post Mar 21 2006, 11:28 PM
Post #88

D Cup

Bondi's back!!!!! food-smiley-004.gif wub.gif This calls for a taost alc.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 21 2006, 11:37 PM
Post #89

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 21 2006, 11:28 PM)
Bondi's back!!!!! food-smiley-004.gif  wub.gif  This calls for a taost alc.gif

Maybe I should go for a day or 2 more often!

Work has been busy and i have had some social events on, otherwise I am cool food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post Mar 22 2006, 04:32 AM
Post #90

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 21 2006, 11:37 PM)
Maybe I should go for a day or 2 more often!

Work has been busy and i have had some social events on, otherwise I am cool food-smiley-004.gif

food-smiley-004.gif There was a bit of concern voiced regarding the big blow that was happening down your way. (nobody called out the Red Cross yet but some were thinking about it tongue.gif ) I hope all is well. food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2024 - 06:57 PM