Naked Hangers, Sing the praises of swinging boobs
morpheusone |
Jul 28 2012, 11:34 AM
|
D Cup
Group: Members
Member No.: 16,169
|
Hard to believe we don't have an active thread dedicated just to hangers, to complement the other angle specific ones. Something about seeing beautiful breasts hanging and swinging free that really revs my boobs-obsessing motor, so hope this one catches on! Frontal hangers, side hangers, hanging and hand-cupped, spread or pressed together as they tease gravity...make yourselves at home here for all of that, ladies! Feel free to let them loose with creative flair
--------------------
Yes, I know where your eyes are. But I'm still keeping mine on your tits.
|
|
|
|
sweettits |
Jul 28 2012, 11:43 AM
|
D Cup
Member No.: 35,632
|
QUOTE(morpheusone @ Jul 28 2012, 11:34 AM) Hard to believe we don't have an active thread dedicated just to hangers, to complement the other angle specific ones. Something about seeing beautiful breasts hanging and swinging free that really revs my boobs-obsessing motor, so hope this one catches on! Frontal hangers, side hangers, hanging and hand-cupped, spread or pressed together as they tease gravity...make yourselves at home here for all of that, ladies! Feel free to let them loose with creative flair sounds like a great idea for a thread, i will start it off. hopefully there will be more pics added by the other women on here. Attached thumbnail(s)
|
|
|
|
morpheusone |
Jul 28 2012, 11:50 AM
|
D Cup
|
QUOTE(sweettits @ Jul 28 2012, 11:43 AM) sounds like a great idea for a thread, i will start it off. hopefully there will be more pics added by the other women on here. SENSATIONAL start, Sweet Huge thanks for cutting the ribbon on this one, I'm already in hangers dreamland now, LOVE EM Click the photo and enjoy them in almost life-size glory, fans
--------------------
|
|
|
|
sweettits |
Jul 28 2012, 12:03 PM
|
D Cup
Member No.: 35,632
|
QUOTE(morpheusone @ Jul 28 2012, 11:50 AM) SENSATIONAL start, Sweet Huge thanks for cutting the ribbon on this one, I'm already in hangers dreamland now, LOVE EM Click the photo and enjoy them in almost life-size glory, fans no problem sweetie, im all about a new thread that should do great. have fun in dreamland
|
|
|
|
morpheusone |
Jul 29 2012, 08:07 AM
|
D Cup
|
http://www.ratemymelons.com/browser.php?id=50511&user=1And Busty_mommy28's under/side hangers are gorgeous, check them out again, fans Hoping to see more of my favorites stopping in to heat up this thread (in no particular order) : Redneckgirl StackedMom BoredHouseWife HSHB Bubblepoker Ashcat53 Tbrown Michelle M Chelsey DesireKristi NaughtyGF Malhe Bigtittymommy (currently MIA ?) Kashmala (newcomer) ..and more to mention, but I'll stop here for now
--------------------
|
|
|
|
morpheusone |
Jul 31 2012, 04:08 AM
|
D Cup
|
QUOTE(sweettits @ Jul 30 2012, 08:05 PM) well it looks like this thread is getting off to a great start! hey morph man remember that request u made a couple of weeks ago? i just took it. Yes I do, absolutely, Sweet goddess, and I thank you! Your gorgeous tits just continue to amaze, wow
--------------------
|
|
|
|
UncleBuck |
Aug 2 2012, 10:24 AM
|
D Cup
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012
|
QUOTE(morpheusone @ Aug 2 2012, 01:37 AM) That has been confirmed, I should have asked first, but I was an overzealous fan trying to drum up interest in the new thread. Oh well...not here of offend any of the gifted goddesses, my apologies. Well said Morph
--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in. Wayne Gretzky.
*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.
*Egos are like dicks. All men have one, but mine's bigger.
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|