Girls Do Your Partners Know!, posting photos
clincar |
Nov 10 2005, 10:40 PM
|
E Cup+
Group: Members
Member No.: 8,734
|
QUOTE(luv2cubounce @ Nov 10 2005, 10:16 PM) Hi girls, Recently joined and i must say great site!! a good way for you exhibitionists to show your talents without confrontation.But acouple of questions who takes your photos? and do your partners know your doing this? and does it give you more confidence when you get great comments to be more revealing when in public.i am a member of a 'braless' promotional site to encourage women to frree themselves of the burden of societies expectation that bras are expected but are actually un healthy for you creating headache backache due to the constraint. If anyone wishes maybe to not speak in the forum my contact is luv2cubounce@yahoo.com i believe i maybe the only australian on the site? thanks antony Hubby takes my pix!! So he sure does know what I'm up to!!
--------------------
I like guys who are bad, even when they're good!! As for you girls, there are no limits!!!
|
|
|
|
ontippytoes |
Nov 10 2005, 10:42 PM
|
D Cup
Member No.: 11,426
|
QUOTE(luv2cubounce @ Nov 10 2005, 10:16 PM) Hi girls, Recently joined and i must say great site!! a good way for you exhibitionists to show your talents without confrontation.But acouple of questions who takes your photos? and do your partners know your doing this? and does it give you more confidence when you get great comments to be more revealing when in public.i am a member of a 'braless' promotional site to encourage women to frree themselves of the burden of societies expectation that bras are expected but are actually un healthy for you creating headache backache due to the constraint. If anyone wishes maybe to not speak in the forum my contact is luv2cubounce@yahoo.com i believe i maybe the only australian on the site? thanks antony hubby is out of town a lot so i took my one and only pic. trying to get someone over here to take more of me.
|
|
|
|
Avvilimento |
Nov 10 2005, 11:07 PM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 1,740
|
QUOTE(luv2cubounce @ Nov 11 2005, 12:16 PM) ... i believe i maybe the only australian on the site? Not true, mate. There's at least 4 of us blokes here, and a couple of the ladies, too. There's me and Bondiguy (not an active poster anymore, but he pops in from time to time) on the East coast, and some other guy who's name I can't remember from the West, and the girls seem to be South and East. And Tippytoes, I definately reckon you'll be onto a winner with that idea -Jon.
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|