asianones |
Sep 9 2013, 11:42 AM
|
C Cup
Group: Members
Member No.: 37,799
Bra size (for females only): DDD
|
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 9 2013, 04:19 AM) This particular subject "Lynette: Real or Fake" has been beaten to death unfortunately Asianones.... Long Story short: The user "Lynette" has been called out many times for posting pics that he/she "implies" are pics of her, but then are proven to be pics of someone else. There are other pics that seem to be legit. Ultimately, as fas as Im concerned, I don't believe anything he/she posts and I dont bother getting caught up in the arguements any longer. You decide whether you want to put the account on your Ignore List or not. Then move on from there. Wow, I guess this wasn't the only time she was caught. Lol I did not realize that, seriously. Still somewhat of a newbie lol to be honest, I've really opened my eyes in the past month or so and I think I've figured her out. A gentleman told me last night that we should assume all her pictures are fake. You're right, I should assume the same as you and move forward with posts of my boobies for appreciative and honest guys like you thanks for being straight up, I find that sexy
|
|
|
|
asianones |
Sep 9 2013, 11:46 AM
|
C Cup
|
QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Sep 9 2013, 04:47 AM) Soooo let me get this straight....since all my other pix are legitimate, that means I can go around posting other pix to "imply" they're me without fear of repurcussion? That's complete & utter horse shit. In my opinion, cretin of that calibre should be banned from the site to maintain its integrity...which is already flailing & a little disappointing in my eyes... Why bother actually being real???? I'm with you 100% girl. I know for me it was really a big step for me to find courage to post my first pic. I guess it would have been easier if I posted someone else's body, huh? but in the end its a lot sexier in my opinion to see pics of real women here. That's what I loved about it at first.
|
|
|
|
asianones |
Sep 9 2013, 11:48 AM
|
C Cup
|
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 9 2013, 05:29 AM) Absolutely and 100% valid point. Up front, in my opinion, doesn't matter. Back here on the message boards, I support the "Verified" position. The fact that Lynette avoids that only reinforces for me that he/she is most likely not who they profess to be (which is a point often used by "Lynette"; hey it's the internet how do we know anyone is who they say they are). I understand how you feel about it, but ultimately, you have to decide how much you want to let it impact your experience here. Focus on the friends you make and avoid the other stuff. How do you get verified?
|
|
|
|
Melonfun |
Sep 9 2013, 02:07 PM
|
Training Bra
Member No.: 39,621
|
QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Sep 9 2013, 12:51 PM) Why thank you dear. If there's one thing I am...is honest to a fault. If that's a problem, then I offer my lower cheeks to anyone who'd like to kiss them Btw...I've seen you around and I must say you're lovely...despite any insecurities or flaws you feel are bothersome. Trust me...I'm with you on this!! I have them too and it's a serious step for ME to do this. But one good thing coming from crazy people like you know who (and those who don't mind/defend "its" impersonations)...I'm more determined to make an ass out of "it" with my own genuine-ness Though I am a guy and by definition I love ALL boobs and butts, I have to stand by asianones and SophZ3 on this one. I'm new here but didn't join RMM to see professional models or fake pictures. I wanted to see "real" natural women, don't want to call them amateurs so let's say "Paid in Compliments.." Ladies like asianones and Sophz3 post beautiful pictures of their luscious curves and sexy bodies and succulent round breasts that oh god I'd love to... Wait, where was I!...Oh yeah, forget the fakers I'll take these real girls any day, and all the many other fantastic girls on this site!
|
|
|
|
asianones |
Sep 9 2013, 04:16 PM
|
C Cup
|
QUOTE(Melonfun @ Sep 9 2013, 02:07 PM) Though I am a guy and by definition I love ALL boobs and butts, I have to stand by asianones and SophZ3 on this one. I'm new here but didn't join RMM to see professional models or fake pictures. I wanted to see "real" natural women, don't want to call them amateurs so let's say "Paid in Compliments.." Ladies like asianones and Sophz3 post beautiful pictures of their luscious curves and sexy bodies and succulent round breasts that oh god I'd love to... Wait, where was I!...Oh yeah, forget the fakers I'll take these real girls any day, and all the many other fantastic girls on this site! Thank you love! I'm glad more men like you are speaking up on this. Oh and keep fantasizing with the site. I think most of the girls here are real. And Sophz3 and myself will keep posting pics to help you out. we enjoy the love!
|
|
|
|
asianones |
Sep 9 2013, 06:29 PM
|
C Cup
|
QUOTE(jdubl @ Sep 9 2013, 06:27 PM) It is really great to have WOMEN on this site speaking out about this. You wouldn't believe how quick the claws come out with most women when you dare suggest they do a verified pic. Makes sense though as a boob rating site it should be the women who have the most interest in knowing the competition is ledgit. Note, however, I'm using the term competition somewhat tongue-in-cheek. Points for cycleguy for creating the verified thread. I need to hurry up and get verified
|
|
|
|
SophZ3 |
Sep 9 2013, 08:20 PM
|
C Cup
Member No.: 39,219
|
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Sep 9 2013, 08:17 PM) The Lynette issue is much like when you get picked on at school: Ignore her, after a while she'll get bored of it. And then you can pretend she never existed. Or take advice from one of my favorite characters (Jack Sparrow) and actor (Johnny Depp): "Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream; that's how I get by". I'd rather smoke her out like vermin
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|