Gnappster |
Mar 2 2006, 04:13 PM
|
Liquor and Whores
Group: Members
Member No.: 2,922
|
--------------------
Thinking about starting a new thread??? Watch THIS first!
|
|
|
|
natalie |
Mar 2 2006, 04:15 PM
|
D Cup
Member No.: 13,587
|
|
|
|
|
natalie |
Mar 2 2006, 08:21 PM
|
D Cup
Member No.: 13,587
|
QUOTE(titlover121 @ Mar 1 2006, 08:39 PM) so im gonna be dead honest and if any guy says they dont do this there lying these names are in no order but im being honest ive gotten off to these people pics in no order of importance you all got me off' jlynn me1986 diane26 natalie juicy_DD Kat_ana ontippytoes and a few others i cant think of at the molment now lets all be hoenst and start posting including you girls Thanks for the info..nice to meet such an honest fan. Anyone else?
|
|
|
|
mountainlust |
Mar 2 2006, 08:26 PM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 10,962
|
I will say that while I have never actually had an orgasm while looking at pics on this site, I have achieved many an erection. There is no possible way for me to remember ALL of the names, but a few come to mind: Natalie, Sweetjuice38, Hott1976, Diane26, me1986, Allmebaby, Imagonsgirl, jlynn, kat_ana, girlie girl, lynette... And as a far as Kagals go, I have had some incredible orgasms trying to stop ejaculation on the brink. When you finally let go, it's incredible...
--------------------
"I love boobs." - Understatement of the year (all of them)
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Mar 3 2006, 12:34 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(titlover121 @ Mar 1 2006, 08:39 PM) so im gonna be dead honest and if any guy says they dont do this there lying these names are in no order but im being honest ive gotten off to these people pics in no order of importance you all got me off' You can call me a liar all you want but I have never had a bat to any pics from this site. Much like Gnappy, yeah these girls are hot and they get me hard but I tend not to flog it to much as my sex life is pretty good and when I do have a spank I need the hardcore stuff! QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 2 2006, 04:43 PM) lol, I never thought this pic posted by bondi would ever need to be reposted Gnappy.... way to bring back the legendary posts!
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
peakaboobs |
Mar 3 2006, 06:50 AM
|
C Cup
Member No.: 11,483
|
QUOTE(mountainlust @ Mar 2 2006, 08:26 PM) I will say that while I have never actually had an orgasm while looking at pics on this site, I have achieved many an erection. There is no possible way for me to remember ALL of the names, but a few come to mind: Natalie, Sweetjuice38, Hott1976, Diane26, me1986, Allmebaby, Imagonsgirl, jlynn, kat_ana, girlie girl, lynette... And as a far as Kagals go, I have had some incredible orgasms trying to stop ejaculation on the brink. When you finally let go, it's incredible... Left out again, I think I'm starting to get the picture
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|