Jlynn, a thread for fans of this beauty
somfan |
Jan 22 2006, 01:10 PM
|
Double D's
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,529
|
She has a voluptuous body, an enigmatic expression, and she takes pictures in her dorm room at Cyberspace University. She has imaginative outfits and is a bit shy. This thread is for her fans to adore her and offer encouragement. Maybe she will soon post some large, exciting photos here!. Do you think we will, at long last, get to see her smile?
--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill
|
|
|
|
somfan |
Jan 22 2006, 03:05 PM
|
Double D's
Member No.: 10,529
|
QUOTE(somfan @ Jan 22 2006, 10:10 AM) She has a voluptuous body, an enigmatic expression, and she takes pictures in her dorm room at Cyberspace University. She has imaginative outfits and is a bit shy. This thread is for her fans to adore her and offer encoursgement. Maybe she will soon post some large, exciting photos here!. Do you think we will, at long last, get to see her smile? I received a message from jlynn. She is happy that this thread has been setup. She will post some pictures here soon, but she has to get back to her dorm room "studio". So stay tuned!
--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill
|
|
|
|
jlynn |
Jan 22 2006, 10:24 PM
|
C Cup
Member No.: 12,906
|
|
|
|
|
bts34e |
Jan 23 2006, 09:54 AM
|
D Cup
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9,147
|
QUOTE(jlynn @ Jan 22 2006, 07:19 PM) Hello my dears! Well, as previously stated, I've been at home. Won't be back in my dorm room until tonight. But I did sneak off and take a few pics... Hope you guys like them! Luv this pic... This is the start of a great thread. You are so sexy baby...
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|