Alix554, yummy freckles!
bondiguy |
Jul 22 2005, 02:49 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Jul 21 2005, 11:43 PM) i started i claim dammit! you got all the other girls love, remember puppet? lemme have this one....shes perfect for me! I'll let Naraz have first crack at freckles... otherwise he wouldnt stand a chance! haha... Just Kiddin dude! Finders keepers
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
paybarraman |
Jul 22 2005, 06:23 AM
|
Our line starts coach?
Member No.: 1,198
|
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 22 2005, 04:00 AM) You saved yourself there... Puppet or Pay would have been on to that sooooo fast! He's lucky.......OH SO Lucky......... See Naraz....your thread DIDN'T die....its got a nice pulse..... And I've been meaning to post......yeah this lady is a hottie....... I'm VERY curious to know if she's a real redhead........what a firecracker!!!!
--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!! Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? What is it about Pay that makes me so hot? Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Jul 23 2005, 09:18 PM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Jul 23 2005, 05:28 PM) yeah...glad i saved my ass on that one...had a feeling that it would bite me in the ass...and your right, it did get some life...YAY! *cheers* anyway...where for art thou Alix? Naraz... this may well be your crowning achievement!
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|