[ Standard ] ·
Linear+
What Turns You On The Most?
Dctalk3232 |
Feb 22 2022, 10:50 PM
|
Unregistered
|
What is something that really turns you on and gets you going?
|
|
|
|
Ems4sboob@yahoo.com |
Feb 22 2022, 11:06 PM
|
B Cup
Group: Members
Member No.: 44,166
|
QUOTE(Dctalk3232 @ Feb 22 2022, 10:50 PM) What is something that really turns you on and gets you going? A hint of nipples peeking out from a bra or low cut top. Redheads. Big puffy nipples. Chat via email. Blondes. Brunettes. Redheads! Redheads! What doesn't?
|
|
|
|
Looking4u2do2 |
Aug 8 2023, 04:03 PM
|
Unregistered
|
QUOTE(Hottonya @ Aug 5 2023, 04:03 PM) For me, a big ball$ sack gets my juices flowing, love feeling them on my ass during missionary and banging on my puss during anal. But my biggest biggest turn on is being watched, mainly a girl watching her man fucking me or me riding him Our kinda woman..we love that
|
|
|
|
Ems4sboob@yahoo.com |
Sep 3 2023, 03:40 PM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 44,166
|
QUOTE(bns88 @ Sep 3 2023, 03:08 PM) for me, its my neighbour's hourglass shape and natural breasts Photos similar to the above pic make me HOT! Open or low cut top revealing a lot of cleavage and ESPECIALLY part of a nipple! Taken as a selfie and sent to me...EVEN BETTER! More facein the shot is preferable, but I understand a ladie's need for anonymity. Also, I like to write. I write some pretty detailed sexual fantasy and knowing a fine lady wants to read it and get turned on makes me damn hard.
|
|
|
|
bns88 |
Sep 4 2023, 09:33 AM
|
A Cup
Member No.: 42,881
|
QUOTE(Ems4sboob@yahoo.com @ Sep 3 2023, 03:40 PM) Photos similar to the above pic make me HOT! Open or low cut top revealing a lot of cleavage and ESPECIALLY part of a nipple! Taken as a selfie and sent to me...EVEN BETTER! More facein the shot is preferable, but I understand a ladie's need for anonymity. Also, I like to write. I write some pretty detailed sexual fantasy and knowing a fine lady wants to read it and get turned on makes me damn hard. ..and getting candid shots of her when she's out braless in public
|
|
|
|
bns88 |
Sep 4 2023, 07:22 PM
|
A Cup
Member No.: 42,881
|
QUOTE(Ems4sboob@yahoo.com @ Feb 22 2022, 11:06 PM) A hint of nipples peeking out from a bra or low cut top. Redheads. Big puffy nipples. Chat via email. Blondes. Brunettes. Redheads! Redheads! What doesn't? esp blondes )
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|