Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> What's Going On With America?, The news here makes it look like chaos.

Lynette
post Aug 16 2013, 04:03 PM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,700

Obviously, we don't receive the same news feeds as you all do here. We don't have NBC, ABC, CBC, FOX, etc. sanitizing the "news" (if that's what you care to call their version of it). Lately, the impression the rest of the world is getting of America (through non-American TV) is that the entire country is in a state of chaos with everything from violence in the streets, to a state of ultimate government corruption, to an impending war between the races. It really breaks my heart to see the rest of the world watching my other country apparently, and slowly being turned into another version of the old Soviet State. I haven't been out of the country all that long to actually believe things there are as bad as they appear on the world news (or at least I hope not), but i'm affraid that the image of America being projected worldwide will only make it harder on all Americans. So, how DO you all evaluate the state of the country?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd July 2024 - 02:14 AM