Outline ·
[ Standard ] ·
Linear+
Pics Posted With Your Hair In Them, God damn thats sexy!!!
BEAUTIFUL |
Aug 31 2005, 11:02 AM
|
C Cup
Group: Members
Member No.: 4,646
|
[attachmentid=2946] QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 31 2005, 11:01 AM) I dunno what it is girls .. but the pics that show your boobs and your hair draping close to them..... Man those are sexy as fuck.. and I dunno why!!! Am I the only one who just found a fetish.. or is everyone diggin these shots as much as I am!!! like this
|
|
|
|
COMEDYMAN |
Aug 31 2005, 11:04 AM
|
Double D's
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479
|
--------------------
|
|
|
|
COMEDYMAN |
Aug 31 2005, 11:29 AM
|
Double D's
|
QUOTE(BEAUTIFUL @ Aug 31 2005, 11:22 AM) I'll bite....what else, then? Well sides the two mentioned Big Boobs... love them!!! a little pain.. not too much and I mean my pain ... a good nipple tweak mebbe a slap here and there... Tie me up if you want to ... Im a playground ... do what ya want to me
--------------------
|
|
|
|
BEAUTIFUL |
Aug 31 2005, 11:34 AM
|
C Cup
Member No.: 4,646
|
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 31 2005, 11:29 AM) Well sides the two mentioned Big Boobs... love them!!! a little pain.. not too much and I mean my pain ... a good nipple tweak mebbe a slap here and there... Tie me up if you want to ... Im a playground ... do what ya want to me How about some tweaking?
|
|
|
|
COMEDYMAN |
Aug 31 2005, 11:37 AM
|
Double D's
|
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Aug 31 2005, 11:23 AM) lol Comedy man wait till you see some of the pics I have waiting to be posted It's like you read my mind IM psychot.... UHH psychic
--------------------
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Sep 1 2005, 04:20 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 31 2005, 11:01 AM) I dunno what it is girls .. but the pics that show your boobs and your hair draping close to them..... Man those are sexy as fuck.. and I dunno why!!! Am I the only one who just found a fetish.. or is everyone diggin these shots as much as I am!!! Comedy... never have u been more bang on the mark. I think I have commented in a few threads such as Hot J's, Hott1976 and Juicy's and it also applies to every lady that I love the fact they have their hair lazily hanging in shot byu their wonderful breasts! It does it for me everytime
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Sep 14 2005, 03:08 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 02:04 AM) i did this picture because of you, honestly, i read this thread and took the picture today I dont know the who the "you" is but god damn that is a sexy pic and a perfect example of why this thread was created!
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|