Naked Hangers, Sing the praises of swinging boobs
monkey19 |
Sep 1 2012, 07:31 PM
|
C Cup
Group: Members
Member No.: 37,658
|
QUOTE(morpheusone @ Jul 28 2012, 11:34 AM) Hard to believe we don't have an active thread dedicated just to hangers, to complement the other angle specific ones. Something about seeing beautiful breasts hanging and swinging free that really revs my boobs-obsessing motor, so hope this one catches on! Frontal hangers, side hangers, hanging and hand-cupped, spread or pressed together as they tease gravity...make yourselves at home here for all of that, ladies! Feel free to let them loose with creative flair I know this picture has been seen on the ratings, but I hope you like it and I will take some others soon X
--------------------
|
|
|
|
morpheusone |
Sep 3 2012, 08:30 AM
|
D Cup
Member No.: 16,169
|
QUOTE(sweettits @ Sep 1 2012, 07:29 PM) i've never tried this before i dont think. some sideboob hangers. what do u think? I think you're right, and I also think I'm more aroused right now than I can stand, OH LORDY what a GORGEOUS shot, Sweettits, holy wow I'm loving it hard and I can hardly hold it down OUTSTANDING
--------------------
Yes, I know where your eyes are. But I'm still keeping mine on your tits.
|
|
|
|
morpheusone |
Sep 3 2012, 08:32 AM
|
D Cup
|
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Sep 1 2012, 07:31 PM) I know this picture has been seen on the ratings, but I hope you like it and I will take some others soon X Yes, I certainly wouldn't be forgetting that one, it's one of my faves from you so far and a repost here is MORE than welcome, M19 Beautiful pair of hangers on display, can't get enough of em
--------------------
|
|
|
|
morpheusone |
Sep 3 2012, 08:36 AM
|
D Cup
|
QUOTE(malhe @ Sep 2 2012, 08:39 AM) Will take one that shows them both hanging. Hope you like the one though Oh lordy yes, I'm loving the one-hanger shot, very arousing, Malhe Love it love it love it, and I'd love to see more from you and all my favorite ladies here
--------------------
|
|
|
|
evade20 |
Sep 5 2012, 09:13 PM
|
Melon Master
Member No.: 11,658
|
--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it." Ansel AdamsThe state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation. Pierre Elliott Trudeau
|
|
|
|
morpheusone |
Sep 6 2012, 04:12 AM
|
D Cup
|
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Sep 5 2012, 06:10 PM) Side view as requested ? Oh, I can't find the words, WOW CAPTIVATING, there's an apt one, LOVE IT M19
--------------------
|
|
|
|
lovelyjubblies |
Sep 6 2012, 05:20 AM
|
A Cup
Member No.: 33,715
Bra size (for females only): E and more
|
Attached thumbnail(s)
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|