Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Your Last Sexual Encounter, ...when, who, what, where?

Gnappster
post Jan 12 2007, 12:28 PM
Post #331

Liquor and Whores

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 11 2007, 04:33 PM)
well doll  you need to know the ends and outs of this place  , Ive found  these boys have been  Pm one another   ..  there conversations  usually  surround guys  , its almost scary and from now just so you know  , they have a signal  they use  for wehn they want to chat with one another  ..   They start posting SIMPsON QUOTES  and pics   ,,  thus my comments about not knowing simpson quotes   ..Im not  part of the guy on guy  thing around here and dont want to be either  ..    hope this helps Hott  food-smiley-004.gif  2thumbs.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

That post reads like it was written by Larry the Cable Guy but minus the funny.

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 12 2007, 09:03 AM)
I was just shittin things  , you know  that i think , as far as  friends dont even go there , If I died today  I couldnt count the people that would want to carry my casket  , now is that good or is it bad  who knows  ...  as far as the simpsons go , And the anti campaign , i could care less , its just very noticable that several of the ladies dont like it  , Hott, Bo , Nat  have all sPOke here against it ,  and its usually the 3 stooges as closup calls you guys that do it  , never any ladies  and this is a Boob site   ..  As far as the simpsons  being funny thats a matter of opinion  and just like the  disagreement on flat chested ladies you and I dffer there , as a well known actor recently said  ,,  DONT CONFUSE SARCASIM FOR  WIT ..

tHAT IS all  TO QUOTE gNAPPY ...  2thumbs.gif  food-smiley-004.gif

I think you're mistaking people who want to carry your casket for people who want you dead. nah.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 12 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #332

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 12 2007, 12:28 PM)
I think you're mistaking people who want to carry your casket for people who want you dead.  nah.gif

well if thats a threat I just added your headstone in the back 40 and the back hoe is plugged in so it will start ..LOL tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 12 2007, 01:05 PM
Post #333

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 12 2007, 10:49 AM)
well if thats a threat I just added your headstone in the back 40 and the back hoe is plugged in so it will start ..LOL    tongue.gif

I never said "I" wanted to carry your casket.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 12 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #334

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 12 2007, 01:05 PM)
I never said "I" wanted to carry your casket.

Thats good cause I never asked ya to !!!!! tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 12 2007, 01:30 PM
Post #335

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 12 2007, 11:19 AM)
Thats good cause I never asked ya to !!!!! tongue.gif

bang.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 12 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #336

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 12 2007, 01:30 PM)
bang.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 12 2007, 03:33 PM
Post #337

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 12 2007, 11:03 AM)
I was just shittin things  , you know  that i think , as far as  friends dont even go there , If I died today  I couldnt count the people that would want to carry my casket , now is that good or is it bad  who knows  ...  as far as the simpsons go , And the anti campaign , i could care less , its just very noticable that several of the ladies dont like it  , Hott, Bo , Nat  have all sPOke here against it ,  and its usually the 3 stooges as closup calls you guys that do it  , never any ladies  and this is a Boob site   ..  As far as the simpsons  being funny thats a matter of opinion  and just like the  disagreement on flat chested ladies you and I dffer there , as a well known actor recently said  ,,  DONT CONFUSE SARCASIM FOR  WIT ..

Of course you couldn't count them, cuz you'd be dead

I guess it depends on who you ask.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 12 2007, 03:36 PM
Post #338

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 12 2007, 03:33 PM)
Of course you couldn't count them, cuz you'd be dead

I guess it depends on who you ask.

hmmm let me think about that for a sec.. okay Im done ... tongue.gif
+Quote Post
natalie
post Jan 12 2007, 04:18 PM
Post #339

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 12 2007, 11:03 AM)
I was just shittin things  , you know  that i think , as far as  friends dont even go there , If I died today  I couldnt count the people that would want to carry my casket  , now is that good or is it bad  who knows  ...  as far as the simpsons go , And the anti campaign , i could care less , its just very noticable that several of the ladies dont like it  , Hott, Bo , Nat  have all sPOke here against it ,  and its usually the 3 stooges as closup calls you guys that do it  , never any ladies  and this is a Boob site   ..  As far as the simpsons  being funny thats a matter of opinion  and just like the  disagreement on flat chested ladies you and I dffer there , as a well known actor recently said  ,,  DONT CONFUSE SARCASIM FOR  WIT ..

Though I make fun of them sometimes about how much the simpsons appear here, I put quotes up myself and watch every episode to see if there's a line I could use next time I'm here (I know how nerdy is that lol) So don't bundle me into that group. I think it's just their way of helping themselves cope with the fact that they are all going to be homer simpsons one day. You know, drunk fuck up with a wife that's out of their league. So I'm afraid you got your facts wrong hun. lol
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 12 2007, 04:34 PM
Post #340

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 12 2007, 04:18 PM)
Though I make fun of them sometimes about how much the simpsons appear here, I put quotes up myself and watch every episode to see if there's a line I could use next time I'm here (I know how nerdy id that lol) So don't bundle me into that group. I think it's just their way of helping themselves cope with the fact that they are all going to be homer simpsons one day. You know, drunk fuck up with a wife that's out of their league. So I'm afraid you got your facts wrong hun.

Thanks for your, um, support there, Nat!!! wink.gif

by the way, when I'm a drunk fuck up, would you like to be my wife who's out of my league

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
natalie
post Jan 12 2007, 04:43 PM
Post #341

D Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 12 2007, 04:34 PM)
Thanks for your, um, support there, Nat!!! wink.gif

by the way, when I'm a drunk fuck up, would you like to be my wife who's out of my league

I don't know, Gnappy would be closer to me and then Bondi would probbaly be in the best shape seeins as he surfs so much and then there's the blond hair blues eyes.....hmmm.....tell you what, we'll all find a secluded island. Bondi can bring the booze, Gnappy can hot wire the satelite and you....you could be my footstool. How's that sound? tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 12 2007, 04:57 PM
Post #342

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 12 2007, 04:43 PM)
I don't know, Gnappy would be closer to me and then Bondi would probbaly be in the best shape seeins as he surfs so much and then there's the blond hair blues eyes.....hmmm.....tell you what, we'll all find a secluded island. Bondi can bring the booze, Gnappy can hot wire the satelite and you....you could be my footstool. How's that sound?  tongue.gif

1) I live where it's a bit warmer, but still cold enough to enjoy hockey in the winter
2) I'm still in good shape, and I work out. I even still have the remnants of a 6-pack on my stomach rather than what looks like an entire keg in my stomach
3) I have blue eyes, though I do have dark hair.
4) and I'll be your foot stool, cuz at least I get to touch you and perhaps even look up your skirt.

--------------------
+Quote Post
natalie
post Jan 12 2007, 04:58 PM
Post #343

D Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 12 2007, 04:57 PM)
1) I live where it's a bit warmer, but still cold enough to enjoy hockey in the winter
2) I'm still in good shape, and I work out.  I even still have the remnants of a 6-pack on my stomach rather than what looks like an entire keg in my stomach
4) and I'll be your foot stool, cuz at least I get to touch you and perhaps even look up your skirt.

Hmmmm, what you say intrigues me. I'm warning you I don't like to wear panties. The smell of my sex might drive you out of yuor mind. ph34r.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 12 2007, 05:01 PM
Post #344

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 12 2007, 04:58 PM)
Hmmmm, what you say intrigues me. I'm warning you I don't like to wear panties. The smell of my sex might drive you out of yuor mind. ph34r.gif

Then it's a deal! and you can completly remove the word "might" and replace it with the word "will."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 12 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #345

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 12 2007, 02:43 PM)
I don't know, Gnappy would be closer to me and then Bondi would probbaly be in the best shape seeins as he surfs so much and then there's the blond hair blues eyes.....hmmm.....tell you what, we'll all find a secluded island. Bondi can bring the booze, Gnappy can hot wire the satelite and you....you could be my footstool. How's that sound?  tongue.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 12 2007, 02:57 PM)
2) I'm still in good shape, and I work out.  I even still have the remnants of a 6-pack on my stomach rather than what looks like an entire keg in my stomach

I have no redeeming qualities.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
natalie
post Jan 12 2007, 05:11 PM
Post #346

D Cup

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 12 2007, 05:08 PM)
I have no redeeming qualities.

Oh come on Gnappy, make something up then, give me your best sales pitch and then maybe I'll let you be the stool. lol

I'll sit on the beach watching some eye candy surf. lol

Ok I'm officially getting way to carried away.
ph34r.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 12 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #347

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 12 2007, 03:11 PM)
Oh come on Gnappy, make something up then, give me your best sales pitch and then maybe I'll let you be the stool. lol
I'll sit on the beach watching some eye candy surf. lol
Ok I'm officially getting way to carried away.
ph34r.gif

Hmmmm, I'm good enough, smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 12 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #348

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 12 2007, 12:28 PM)

It was funny, but not Ha Ha funny

Though I make fun of them sometimes about how much the simpsons appear here, I put quotes up myself and watch every episode to see if there's a line I could use next time I'm here (I know how nerdy is that lol) So don't bundle me into that group. I think it's just their way of helping themselves cope with the fact that they are all going to be homer simpsons one day. You know, drunk fuck up with a wife that's out of their league. So I'm afraid you got your facts wrong hun. lol

I was going to say the same thing!!! and the other ladies might not like it, but they just ignore it and flash their boobs and we forget all about the worlds fav 4 fingered family!

One Day? Im already a drunk fuck up and have you seen my fiancee? She is so far outta my league ppl think I have kidnapped here when they see the 2 of us in public!

QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 12 2007, 04:43 PM)

Hell... I am in, can I bring my board?

Nat, have you ever seen old bondi's mug?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
natalie
post Jan 12 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #349

D Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 12 2007, 05:49 PM)
It was funny, but not Ha Ha funny
I was going to say the same thing!!! and the other ladies might not like it, but they just ignore it and flash their boobs and we forget all about the worlds fav 4 fingered family!

One Day? Im already a drunk fuck up and have you seen my fiancee? She is so far outta my league ppl think I have kidnapped here when they see the 2 of us in public!
Hell... I am in, can I bring my board?

Nat, have you ever seen old bondi's mug?

No I'm afraid that I am one of the unlucky girls here. I have yet to see what you look like. sad.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 12 2007, 05:56 PM
Post #350

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 12 2007, 05:52 PM)
No I'm afraid that I am one of the unlucky girls here. I have yet to see what you look like. sad.gif

check ur PM's, I'll send you a link

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 13 2007, 10:10 AM
Post #351

Melon Master

Nat Im disapointed in ya for saying you would watch the simpsons to gain a line you could use here , thats very sad a women with boobs like you should never need a line for here just more boobie pics .. but yeah i do thnk your right that is there goal in life thanks for putting it perspectus for me ... now may i have shot of your boobies to help console me ... love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 13 2007, 10:12 AM
Post #352

Melon Master

QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 12 2007, 05:52 PM)

its simple picture Homer with blonde hair and SAYing DUDE allot ... nah.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 13 2007, 11:57 AM
Post #353

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 13 2007, 10:10 AM)
Nat Im disapointed in ya for saying you would watch the simpsons to gain a line you could use here , thats very sad a women with boobs like you should never need a line  for here just more boobie pics .. but yeah i do thnk your right that is there goal in life thanks for putting it perspectus for me  ...  now may i have shot of your boobies to help console me  ...  love-smiley-085.gif

I agree that Nat is hot as hell and has a great rack, but it sounds like you're saying that's all she has to offer. I need a woman who can stimulate my intellect as well as my loins.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 14 2007, 09:32 AM
Post #354

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 13 2007, 11:57 AM)
I agree that Nat is hot as hell and has a great rack, but it sounds like you're saying that's all she has to offer.  I need a woman who can stimulate as well as my loins.

if by stimulate you mean post quotes from the simpsons your one sick puppy , but I guess we have already decided that elsewere .... food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 15 2007, 12:42 AM
Post #355

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 13 2007, 10:10 AM)
Nat Im disapointed in ya for saying you would watch the simpsons to gain a line you could use here , thats very sad a women with boobs like you should never need a line  for here just more boobie pics .. but yeah i do thnk your right that is there goal in life thanks for putting it perspectus for me  ...  now may i have shot of your boobies to help console me  ...  love-smiley-085.gif

So all a woman is to you is a rack? I like seeing Natalie;s breasts as much as any red blooded male but I like girls who have a sense of humour and I can converse with too...

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 13 2007, 10:12 AM)
its simple  picture Homer  with blonde hair  and SAYing DUDE  allot  ...  nah.gif

I'll have you know Natalie thinks im pretty good looking....... dude grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 15 2007, 09:53 AM
Post #356

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 15 2007, 12:42 AM)
So all a woman is to you is a rack? I like seeing Natalie;s breasts as much as any red blooded male but I like girls who have a sense of humour and I can converse with too...
I'll have you know Natalie thinks im pretty good looking....... dude grinning-smiley-003.gif

nobody said she had a good judge of character ..

NAt must have a good sense of humor or she wouldnt come to this site , and she wouldnt think you were good lookin , if she didnt have a sense of humor , The point that some of ya forget the name of this site is RAte MY MELONS , not rate the simpsons , not , LOVE CHAT , not , BULLSHIT CHAT ,not, burn central chat , simply put in terms even you understand its RATE MY MELONS , ITS a melon rating site , Yes I like to converse with ladies here as well but the main reason I along with 1000's of others is to see boobs .. but thats okay I realize some are slow learners .. bondi we have rehashed this many times , I dont know why you keep bringing it up .. we just agree to disagree and move on .. 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
natalie
post Jan 15 2007, 11:58 AM
Post #357

D Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 15 2007, 12:42 AM)

Thanks Bondi. I don't watch Simpsons and look for quotes to be cool but rather because I enjoy the Simpsons but have a hard time remembering lines. I refuse to let myself cheat by looking up the link to the simpsons quotes. I just wouldn't be a true fan if I did that. Glad you guys think I have a good sense of humour. smilio05.gif

And FYI 3d, if all anybody did was talk about boobs here there wouldn't be that many woman here. Many a woman likes to discuss things as deep as politics here and football, their hometown, movies, fuck theirs even been a thread about what did you eat today.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 15 2007, 12:38 PM
Post #358

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 15 2007, 07:53 AM)

NAt must have a good sense of humor or she wouldnt come to this site , and she wouldnt think  you were good lookin , if she didnt have a sense of humor , The point that some of ya forget the name of this site is RAte MY MELONS ,  not rate the simpsons , not  , LOVE CHAT , not , BULLSHIT CHAT ,not, burn central chat , simply put in terms even you understand its  RATE MY MELONS , ITS a melon rating site ,  Yes I like to converse with ladies here as well  but the main reason I along with 1000's of others is to see boobs  .. but thats okay I realize some are slow learners  ..  bondi we have rehashed this many times , I dont know why you keep bringing it up ..  we just agree to disagree and move on  ..  2thumbs.gif  food-smiley-004.gif

If that's ALL you want in a message board, visit the ratemypix.com forum. But you'll also find it is pretty dead there most of the time (but in its defense, it's getting better).

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 15 2007, 12:48 PM
Post #359

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 15 2007, 09:53 AM)

NAt must have a good sense of humor or she wouldnt come to this site , and she wouldnt think  you were good lookin , if she didnt have a sense of humor , The point that some of ya forget the name of this site is RAte MY MELONS ,  not rate the simpsons , not  , LOVE CHAT , not , BULLSHIT CHAT ,not, burn central chat , simply put in terms even you understand its  RATE MY MELONS , ITS a melon rating site ,  Yes I like to converse with ladies here as well  but the main reason I along with 1000's of others is to see boobs  .. but thats okay I realize some are slow learners  ..  bondi we have rehashed this many times , I dont know why you keep bringing it up ..  we just agree to disagree and move on  ..  2thumbs.gif  food-smiley-004.gif

Just so you know, the front page is ratemymelons... you're posting this message in the ratemymelson forum, which coincidentally is address RMM/chat. Go figure. people here might actually want to chat rather than just constantly post boobs all day. and to make things easier for the people who only want to look at boobs, freak went through the trouble of actually creating different subforums to separate the types of goings on in this place. Most of the non-boobie-related posting I do is in forums other than top melons. but you know what, my posts will usually relate to what was posted before in the same thread.

and while nat's boobs are fantastic, she has lots more to offer as well; namely, her great attitude, sense of humor, awesome stories, and she also has a friendliness that makes one look forward to her being online. Many girls here share those same qualities. that's what makes this place so fun to visit regularly. The girls don't feel pressured to only post boobie pics and they're actually allowed to have a personality here. isn't that great!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
natalie
post Jan 15 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #360

D Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 15 2007, 12:48 PM)
Just so you know, the front page is ratemymelons... you're posting this message in the ratemymelson forum, which coincidentally is address RMM/chat.  Go figure.  people here might actually want to chat rather than just constantly post boobs all day.  and to make things easier for the people who only want to look at boobs, freak went through the trouble of actually creating different subforums to separate the types of goings on in this place.  Most of the non-boobie-related posting I do is in forums other than top melons.  but you know what, my posts will usually relate to what was posted before in the same thread.

and while nat's boobs are fantastic, she has lots more to offer as well; namely, her great attitude, sense of humor, awesome stories, and she also has a friendliness that makes one look forward to her being online.  Many girls here share those same qualities.  that's what makes this place so fun to visit regularly.  The girls don't feel pressured to only post boobie pics and they're actually allowed to have a personality here.  isn't that great!!!

Thanks Bob! smilio05.gif
+Quote Post

29 Pages « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2024 - 05:23 PM