What Happened?, It seems I missed a lot
hott1976 |
Aug 15 2005, 03:44 PM
|
Double D's
Group: Members
Member No.: 9,243
|
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 15 2005, 12:17 PM) WTF is going on? I leave for 10 days, I come back and my RMM world has been turned upside down. HotJ is leaving? JRock is leaving? - I contend they're secretly running off to hook up. Damn near every dude has a personalised boobie avatar now. I've been suggesting girls write gnappster on their tits for a year now in order to get higher ratings(I thought it would work anyway lol). Not asking any girls to do this for me now, just nice to see my idea come to fruition finally even if not for me. Maybe i'll write my own name on my chest and use that as an avatar in a narcissistic gesture lol. Anyway, better start checkin out the forum for allthe other stuff I missed out on. If it's any consolation to myself, it's that I drank for 11 straight days...my liver is still recovering. Gnappy i'll write one for you..where do you want it and what do you want it to say. LOL
|
|
|
|
Gnappster |
Aug 15 2005, 04:15 PM
|
Liquor and Whores
Member No.: 2,922
|
wow, 2 offers from 2 of the hottest girls on this site. first I have none, then 2. Maybe I'll have to do an animated gif type of thing. hott, i was thinking maybe gnappster from chest down to navel like: G N A P P S T E R the rest I'll leave up to you! and Kiana, whatever leg peeing got you back, it's good to see u again *goes to search ICANDOIT and KIANA thread for pics*
--------------------
Thinking about starting a new thread??? Watch THIS first!
|
|
|
|
jrock8 |
Aug 15 2005, 10:33 PM
|
Board Whore Emeritus
Member No.: 8,319
|
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 15 2005, 11:17 AM) WTF is going on? I leave for 10 days, I come back and my RMM world has been turned upside down. HotJ is leaving? JRock is leaving? - I contend they're secretly running off to hook up. oh... if only that were true, lol no wait, i already have a g/f, nevermind...
--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
|
|
|
|
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|