Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages < 1 2 3 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Should I Get My Breasts Enlarged?, small D to large DD or bigger

Should I get bigger boobs?

Yes [ 19 ] ** [33.93%]
No [ 37 ] ** [66.07%]
Total Votes: 56
Guests cannot vote 
Jtwenty7
post May 6 2011, 01:52 AM
Post #31

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,042

Hi Laura and everyone.

Allow me to be a sole voice of dissent, I Voted "Yes".

Really Short Explaination: I like big boobs.

Short Explaination: I think you look great now, but I also think you would look great with bigger boobs.

Long Explaination / Wall of Text: Where to begin? Hmm...

Just because your breasts are awesome / 90th percentile, I don't see that as any reason to not get breast enlargement. If you want larger breasts, go for it. You only live once, and (assuming that you don't already have a husband and k*ds) now is a great time to go for it. I've talked to several people who went through with it, and many wished they had not waited. Life gets busy later.

I agree with your doctor, I think you can go a cup or two larger, and still look quite natural.

But.... (disclaimer: I like "the fake look" ), even if your breasts looked "too good to be true" , would that really be a bad thing? Besides, compared to women with boobs in the middle of the alphabet, 34DDD or E is a lot easier to downplay. (Yes, I'm sure its harder to cover up than AAA cup).

Do what you want for yourself. There will always be haters, people who will think your boobs are too big or too small, people who feel compelled to give their opinion (when you haven't asked for it). Its just the way life is now.

I probably could go on and on some more, but this is it for now.

PS You have really nice hair.

PPS DesireKristi, you have nice boobs too.

PPPS When I said "haters" , I did not mean anyone in this thread, just people in the street.

Peace.. I'm outa here, food-smiley-004.gif , and 2thumbs.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 6 2011, 06:52 AM
Post #32

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(evade20 @ May 5 2011, 10:26 PM)
Nature is cruel that way!  blink.gif  blink.gif

I seem to remember that she is also an RMMer....  ph34r.gif

Please refresh my memory tongue.gif
+Quote Post
laura34D
post May 6 2011, 09:25 AM
Post #33

A Cup

Member No.: 28,801

QUOTE(Jtwenty7 @ May 6 2011, 01:52 AM)
Hi Laura and everyone.

Allow me to be a sole voice of dissent, I Voted "Yes".

Really Short Explaination: I like big boobs.

Short Explaination:  I think you look great now, but I also think you would look great with bigger boobs.

Long Explaination / Wall of Text: Where to begin?  Hmm...

Just because your breasts are awesome / 90th percentile, I don't see that as any reason to not get breast enlargement.  If you want larger breasts, go for it.   You only live once, and (assuming that you don't already have a husband and k*ds)  now is a great time to go for it.  I've talked to several people who went through with it, and many wished they had not waited.  Life gets busy later.

I agree with your doctor, I think you can go a cup or two larger, and still look quite natural.

But....  (disclaimer: I like "the fake look" ), even if your breasts looked "too good to be true" , would that really be a bad thing?  Besides, compared to women with boobs in the middle of the alphabet, 34DDD or E is a lot easier to downplay.  (Yes, I'm sure its harder to cover up than AAA cup).

Do what you want for yourself.  There will always be haters, people who will think your boobs are too big or too small, people who feel compelled to give their opinion (when you haven't asked for it).  Its just the way life is now.

I probably could go on and on some more, but this is it for now. 

PS  You have really nice hair.

PPS  DesireKristi, you have nice boobs too.

PPPS When I said "haters" , I did not mean anyone in this thread, just people in the street.

Peace.. I'm outa here,  food-smiley-004.gif , and  2thumbs.gif

Thanks a lot, I saw that I actually did have a few yes's and its nice to actually hear from some of those. I actually thought I would get more yes's then no's LOL. So you think DD would be big enough or should I go even larger? I am not saying I have to have the 100% natural look either. I think the semi fake look can be quite attractive as well.

Also thank you everyone else for you opinions so far keep them coming I want to see what everyone thinks.

Oh and I am doing this for me just so everyone knows. I have always liked the attention my large breasts have gotten me. It makes me feel good to catch people staring at them. So bigger would be even more stares lol.

I will try and get up a pic or two that shows about the size I am thinking of going and how it might look on me if I can figure out how to get it to post.
+Quote Post
5thattempt
post May 6 2011, 09:34 AM
Post #34

B Cup

Member No.: 34,981

QUOTE(laura34D @ May 6 2011, 09:25 AM)
Thanks a lot, I saw that I actually did have a few yes's and its nice to actually hear from some of those. I actually thought I would get more yes's then no's LOL. So you think DD would be big enough or should I go even larger? I am not saying I have to have the 100% natural look either. I think the semi fake look can be quite attractive as well.

Also thank you everyone else for you opinions so far keep them coming I want to see what everyone thinks.

Oh and I am doing this for me just so everyone knows. I have always liked the attention my large breasts have gotten me. It makes me feel good to catch people staring at them. So bigger would be even more stares lol.

I will try and get up a pic or two that shows about the size I am thinking of going and how it might look on me if I can figure out how to get it to post.

Just remember it is surgery and you could lose sensation. Happened to an ex of mine. She got dd's and the surgery affected here nipples.
But hey, glad to hear you have a decision and are happy.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 6 2011, 12:33 PM
Post #35

Melon Master

QUOTE(laura34D @ May 6 2011, 07:25 AM)

Well If you choose to get it done then by all means get them BIG , Might as well get it done the first time if you are doing it .
love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post May 6 2011, 02:06 PM
Post #36

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

might as well go all out then

Attached Image

Attached Image

but we sure don't want to see them like this

Attached Image

tongue.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 6 2011, 03:06 PM
Post #37

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 6 2011, 06:52 AM)
Please refresh my memory  tongue.gif

Don't know.... blink.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 6 2011, 03:08 PM
Post #38

Melon Master

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ May 6 2011, 02:06 PM)
might as well go all out then

Attached Image

Attached Image
tongue.gif

This chick is psycho!

blink.gif coco.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Lynette
post May 6 2011, 08:42 PM
Post #39

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

Speaking strictly as a "natural" kind of girl... I think your overall body is in almost perfect balance proportionally. However, I also believe that a woman has to do whatever she has to in order to beat peace with hereself in the long run. I just can't see a lady agonizing over this question year after year, then finally coming to the conclusion that "I should have done it" when she reaches middle age. In the end, it's all up to you and you CAN'T rely on others opinions of you to guide your thinking (especially men). Guys (even those with good intentions) are generally blinded when it comes to anything sexually related. *smile*.
+Quote Post
nipplelover302
post May 6 2011, 08:47 PM
Post #40

B Cup

Member No.: 15,295

Keep those babys just the way they are! Don't do a thing to them! Natural is the best way and yours are great!
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post May 9 2011, 03:24 PM
Post #41

D Cup
Group Icon

Attached Image

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post May 9 2011, 05:22 PM
Post #42

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

If you're gonna go implants, might as well go for the gold. No smaller than G. GGG cup and beyond!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Lynette
post May 9 2011, 09:40 PM
Post #43

D Cup

Should I get my breasts enlarged?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
5thattempt
post May 9 2011, 09:50 PM
Post #44

B Cup

Member No.: 34,981

QUOTE(Lynette @ May 9 2011, 09:40 PM)

God I hope you are joking. Not sure I could go through this again with what could be considered effectively perfect natural boobs.
+Quote Post
Jtwenty7
post May 10 2011, 12:36 AM
Post #45

Training Bra

My simple answer: Only if YOU want to.

QUOTE(Lynette @ May 6 2011, 08:42 PM)
Speaking strictly as a "natural" kind of girl... I think your overall body is in almost perfect balance proportionally. However, [B]I also believe that a woman has to do whatever she has to in order to beat peace with hereself in the long run. I just can't see a lady agonizing over this question year after year, then finally coming to the conclusion that "I should have done it" when she reaches middle age. In the end, it's all up to you and you CAN'T rely on others opinions of you to guide your thinking (especially men). Guys (even those with good intentions) are generally blinded when it comes to anything sexually related. *smile*.[/b]

If you want to, do it. I haven't gone through your previous posts, so I don't know what you want.

Complex answer: If your question also means, "Who would like the look of Lynette with (surgically) enlarged breasts? / Would it be a worthwhile pursuit?", my answer would be "Yes, a Lynette with enhanced breasts would be aesthetically appealing to me." This would be pretty much for the same reasons I said Yes to Laura's question.
+Quote Post
Jtwenty7
post May 10 2011, 01:18 AM
Post #46

Training Bra

Thanks a lot, I saw that I actually did have a few yes's and its nice to actually hear from some of those. ....
....Also thank you everyone else for you opinions so far keep them coming I want to see what everyone thinks.

You're welcome. Yes, I think it is good to hear a diverse mix of opinions also.
So you think DD would be big enough or should I go even larger? I am not saying I have to have the 100% natural look either. I think the semi fake look can be quite attractive as well.

My simple answer: Go Larger.

My reasoning:
1) I don't think you would be satisfied / happy with an increase of only one cup size, DD. There is swelling at first, but then later things settle down and many women are not as satisfied.
2) Cup size is sorta wishy-washy, as far as a lexicon for communicating results with a surgeon. (some surgeons speak in terms of cupsize, some do not)
3) Surgery is (for most people) a huge expense and ordeal and commitment to go through. To go through all that, for only one cupsize would probably not feel satisfactory.
4) One cup size increase might not even be noticeable (enough).
5) Of women who get breast enlargement and are unsatisfied, women who wish they had gone bigger outnumber those who wish they went smaller by a margin of 3 to 1, (If I Recall Correctly)

My detailed answer:
1)I would say, go as big as possible... I have some online friends, and those who got 550cc or so (one got 750cc her first time) were quite satisfied. At about a D cup, a cup size increase is maybe 225cc's , and maybe 275cc's for the next cup. So 500cc's would be DDD (maybe). For many women, 500 or 600 is the limit for what their body/skin can handle. (at one time)
2)Yes, it would be good to find pictures of the breasts you want. Most surgeons find it useful to see what it is you want.
3)Do the "rice test". (Google it or ask me if you don't understand). I would even suggest wearing them around, so you get a better idea.

Ok, I am sure I will think of more later, but this is a start. Good luck!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 10 2011, 06:41 AM
Post #47

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ May 9 2011, 07:40 PM)

NO
+Quote Post
Lynette
post May 10 2011, 10:05 AM
Post #48

D Cup

REALLY?! Larger? I was being sarcastic. I really didn't expect some of yourresponses. I hate to disappoint you guys, but I like my breasts, and wouldn't change them. They're fun just the way they are.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 10 2011, 12:57 PM
Post #49

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ May 10 2011, 08:05 AM)
REALLY?! Larger? I was being sarcastic. I really didn't expect some of yourresponses. I hate to disappoint you guys, but I like my breasts, and wouldn't change them. They're fun just the way they are.

I think yours are just fine
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 10 2011, 02:48 PM
Post #50

Melon Master

Never!

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
cycle_guy
post May 12 2011, 12:28 AM
Post #51

B Cup

Member No.: 25,221

It should be appreciated that boobs are more than a visual sensation. They way they move and feel adds, at least in my view, equally to their appeal. I'll grant you I've never had the opportunity to partake of fake boobs, but they hold no appeal to me at all. Real boobs are just so great in every way, they way the move, they way they both give way beneath pressure and rebound afterward. I just love 'em.

Besides, as noted by others, Laura, you have very nice sized boobs. Plus you're young and odds are they'll only get bigger. Nature has a way.
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 12 2011, 12:51 AM
Post #52

Melon Master

QUOTE(cycle_guy @ May 12 2011, 12:28 AM)
It should be appreciated that boobs are more than a visual sensation.  They way they move and feel adds, at least in my view, equally to their appeal.  I'll grant you I've never had the opportunity to partake of fake boobs, but they hold no appeal to me at all.  Real boobs are just so great in every way, they way the move, they way they both give way beneath pressure and rebound afterward.  I just love 'em. 

Besides, as noted by others, Laura, you have very nice sized boobs.  Plus you're young and odds are they'll only get bigger.  Nature has a way.

I agree! grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 12 2011, 06:40 AM
Post #53

Melon Master

QUOTE(cycle_guy @ May 11 2011, 10:28 PM)
It should be appreciated that boobs are more than a visual sensation.  They way they move and feel adds, at least in my view, equally to their appeal.  I'll grant you I've never had the opportunity to partake of fake boobs, but they hold no appeal to me at all.  Real boobs are just so great in every way, they way the move, they way they both give way beneath pressure and rebound afterward.  I just love 'em. 

Besides, as noted by others, Laura, you have very nice sized boobs.  Plus you're young and odds are they'll only get bigger.  Nature has a way.

grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
laura34D
post May 17 2011, 09:12 AM
Post #54

A Cup

Member No.: 28,801

Well I understand all of your concerns. Did you take a look I added to the front of the post though with the supposed before and after? Does that not look good? or too big?
+Quote Post
cycle_guy
post May 17 2011, 10:07 AM
Post #55

B Cup

Member No.: 25,221

It's not that the "after" pic is too big. It is just that bigger isn't always better and I think that applies here.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 17 2011, 01:24 PM
Post #56

Melon Master

QUOTE(laura34D @ May 3 2011, 11:24 PM)
Hiya,
Its me Laura your local hoosier girlie. I have thought about this off and on for years now. I am a small 34D currently, but am thinking of going bigger like a large full 34-36DD. I thought I would get some other opinions. What do you think and why? Also if yes what size do you think I should go to and why?

Thanks for reading and even more if you respond.
laters,
Laura[attachmentid=97032]

It looks fuller
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 17 2011, 01:29 PM
Post #57

Melon Master

QUOTE(laura34D @ May 17 2011, 09:12 AM)
Well I understand all of your concerns. Did you take a look I added to the front of the post though with the supposed before and after? Does that not look good? or too big?

Augmented tits never look as good as your photoshopped image of after. Your breasts are fantastic as they are. love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 17 2011, 06:09 PM
Post #58

Melon Master

QUOTE(evade20 @ May 17 2011, 11:29 AM)
Augmented tits never look as good as your photoshopped image of after.  Your preasts are fantastic as they are. love-smiley-085.gif

preasts ??? coco.gif
+Quote Post
Jtwenty7
post May 17 2011, 11:26 PM
Post #59

Training Bra

QUOTE(laura34D @ May 17 2011, 09:12 AM)

I like the "after" pic more than the "before" pic (which I like to begin with).
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post May 18 2011, 12:07 AM
Post #60

D Cup
Group Icon

QUOTE(Jtwenty7 @ May 17 2011, 09:26 PM)
I like the "after" pic more than the "before" pic (which I like to begin with).

coz.gif

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th September 2024 - 05:38 AM