Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Pandering, Anyone else experience this?

TH1234
post Feb 16 2014, 10:02 AM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,460

I'm not a frequent poster here, but twice in the past week I've had women just randomly email me pandering for votes. I found it to be a bit of a turn off.....its not a popularity contest.

I appreciate every woman that posts pictures here....big or small, thick or thin, you all deserve credit for sharing.....can we leave the campaign trail tactics at home?

Rip me if I'm way off base here.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TH1234
post Feb 16 2014, 10:14 AM
Post #2

A Cup

By the way, I apologize if this has been covered already.
+Quote Post
Minnesotamelons
post Feb 16 2014, 07:35 PM
Post #3

D Cup

Member No.: 39,263

From a womans point of view...or at least my point of view. I find it tacky to ask for votes. If you have to ask for high scores then you aren't getting legit votes and so I find it pointless. Which is why I very rarely post on the rating side anymore and stick to the boards where it's more about having fun and interacting. You either find me attractive or you don't and when I do post on the rating page I accept whatever score I get smile.gif
+Quote Post
TH1234
post Feb 16 2014, 07:57 PM
Post #4

A Cup

QUOTE(Minnesotamelons @ Feb 16 2014, 07:35 PM)
From a womans point of view...or at least my point of view. I find it tacky to ask for votes. If you have to ask for high scores then you aren't getting legit votes and so I find it pointless. Which is why I very rarely post on the rating side anymore and stick to the boards where it's more about having fun and interacting. You either find me attractive or you don't and when I do post on the rating page I accept whatever score I get smile.gif

It seems like a self esteem thing for sure!

I'm grateful to all the beautiful women that post here.....the variety is what makes it fun.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 17 2014, 08:50 AM
Post #5

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

I got the same requests and I to find it strange , but everybody is different and some really worry about rating high , after you have been here a while you realize that the Ratings are very skewed so there is no reason to get to excited over them .
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Feb 17 2014, 02:49 PM
Post #6

D Cup

Member No.: 29,905

I don't mind it as much. The ratings are clearly not a solid indicator of the sexiness of women's boobs on here. I have a tendency to not check the new uploads and don't mind when the women I talk to on here regularly point out that they posted a new pic wherever so I can remind them that they look amazing.

--------------------
Fuck being famous, I'd rather be infamous
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th September 2024 - 10:29 AM