Flash Fridays, Flashing around town on Fridays ;o)~
bondiguy |
Mar 3 2006, 05:19 PM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(SKULLZ0MBIE @ Mar 3 2006, 12:47 PM) Happy Flash Fridays Ladies Ladies feel free to post your flashing pictures here, and enjoy flashing Keep this thread alive by posting your new pictures every week Holy shit, I mean fucking hell! If you had BOTHERED to look back even ONE FUCKING PAGE you'll notice there is a thread titled "Post Your Best Flashing Pics" If this isn't an example of a double thread I do not know what is! I am ALL for seeing more tits but the old thread could have just been revived!!! Have you not seen the shit going on around here lately or are you that oblivuos? CM.... it's gotta go on principle if nothing else
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
penelope |
Mar 3 2006, 06:04 PM
|
C Cup
Member No.: 12,950
|
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 3 2006, 05:19 PM) Holy shit, I mean fucking hell! If you had BOTHERED to look back even ONE FUCKING PAGE you'll notice there is a thread titled "Post Your Best Flashing Pics" If this isn't an example of a double thread I do not know what is! I am ALL for seeing more tits but the old thread could have just been revived!!! Have you not seen the shit going on around here lately or are you that oblivuos? CM.... it's gotta go on principle if nothing else but this is totally different, this is flash Friday!!!! Oh well, for a thread like this does it really matter, its just another call for pictures, I can understand the not wanting repeats if theres more to it, but hey its something to prompt us to get the camera out!!!
|
|
|
|
COMEDYMAN |
Mar 3 2006, 06:09 PM
|
Double D's
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479
|
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 3 2006, 05:19 PM) Holy shit, I mean fucking hell! If you had BOTHERED to look back even ONE FUCKING PAGE you'll notice there is a thread titled "Post Your Best Flashing Pics" If this isn't an example of a double thread I do not know what is! I am ALL for seeing more tits but the old thread could have just been revived!!! Have you not seen the shit going on around here lately or are you that oblivuos? CM.... it's gotta go on principle if nothing else Bondi....... the best flashing pics are old pics.. if you can see these are fresh new boobies... and from Today no less!!!!...I gotta keep this one here Just because the word flash appears in both threads doesnt solidify their meanings.... This thread stays.... sorry.... Carry on....
--------------------
|
|
|
|
penelope |
Mar 3 2006, 06:14 PM
|
C Cup
|
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Mar 3 2006, 06:09 PM) Bondi....... the best flashing pics are old pics.. if you can see these are fresh new boobies... and from Today no less!!!!...I gotta keep this one here Just because the word flash appears in both threads doesnt solidify their meanings.... This thread stays.... sorry.... Carry on.... Oh, ok then...... [attachmentid=14941]
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Mar 3 2006, 06:29 PM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
|
QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 3 2006, 06:12 PM) Can I start "The Nightly Picture Thread" ? if u cant beat them.... join them! I am starting flash thursday and possibly monday pussy's of RMM Top Melons Tuesday Wank or not to wank wednesday Sussed Saturday and Sussed Sunday
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
penelope |
Mar 3 2006, 06:32 PM
|
C Cup
|
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 3 2006, 06:29 PM) if u cant beat them.... join them! I am starting flash thursday and possibly monday pussy's of RMM Top Melons Tuesday Wank or not to wank wednesday Sussed Saturday and Sussed Sunday Love how you think!!!?! So how about it Allme, shall we do Wank or not to Wank Wednesday?!?!?!?
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Mar 3 2006, 06:36 PM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
|
QUOTE(penelope @ Mar 3 2006, 06:32 PM) Love how you think!!!?! So how about it Allme, shall we do Wank or not to Wank Wednesday?!?!?!? while we are on it.... why not Allmebaby August? I mean lets not stop there
--------------------
|
|
|
|
diane26 |
Mar 3 2006, 10:24 PM
|
Double D's
Member No.: 12,556
|
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 3 2006, 03:29 PM) if u cant beat them.... join them! I am starting flash thursday and possibly monday pussy's of RMM Top Melons Tuesday Wank or not to wank wednesday Sussed Saturday and Sussed Sunday
|
|
|
|
numba1fan |
Mar 3 2006, 10:32 PM
|
C Cup
Member No.: 13,687
|
|
|
|
|
belicked6924 |
Mar 3 2006, 11:35 PM
|
Double D's
Member No.: 12,055
|
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 3 2006, 04:29 PM) if u cant beat them.... join them! I am starting flash thursday and possibly monday pussy's of RMM Top Melons Tuesday Wank or not to wank wednesday Sussed Saturday and Sussed Sunday Shoot Diane beat me to it, oh well it's still funny
--------------------
Work in progress.
|
|
|
|
saxman |
Mar 4 2006, 03:22 AM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 13,197
|
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|