Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Your Last Sexual Encounter, ...when, who, what, where?

closeup
post Jan 15 2007, 02:21 PM
Post #361

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,341

Natalie knows how much we love her brains, especially when she's squeezing and fondling and licking and pinching, what a minute, I got off track there. tongue.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 16 2007, 10:07 AM
Post #362

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

well seems you all missed the point , I was not saying anything negative about Nat at all .just stating the obvious , and Bobo thank god for the rest posting so you can ride the shirt tails .. and as far NAt for what I ate today , it was pancakes and eggs .. thanks for asking ..LOL the girls dont feel pressured to post but how many never come back , some post pics and nobody even comments on them , they go on ranting about some BS that makes no difference in the real world .. I realize we all have different opionions and I more then respect that ..however . food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 16 2007, 10:20 AM
Post #363

Melon Master

QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 15 2007, 11:58 AM)
Thanks Bondi. I don't watch Simpsons and look for quotes to be cool but rather because I enjoy the Simpsons but have a hard time remembering lines. I refuse to let myself cheat by looking up the link to the simpsons quotes. I just wouldn't be a true fan if I did that. Glad you guys think I have a good sense of humour. smilio05.gif

And FYI 3d, if all anybody did was talk about boobs here there wouldn't be that many woman here. Many a woman likes to discuss things as deep as politics here and football, their hometown, movies, fuck theirs even been a thread about what did you eat today.

hey doll thanks for FYI , I more then realize this however there are many that come and dont stay cause the burns and bull shit that take place as well , I more then understand the general topics that get discussed most come to discuss them cause they dont have those discussions at home , there biggest discussions at home are around kids , money , and the better life that there missing , I happen to not fall in that category I come to look at boobs have a little conversation and go back to work , if ya all ever notice I am not around much atall I only can get on before i START my work day and some during the day while im doing paper work and watching the markets online .. the real story is I could care less if anybody posts simpson quotes or pictures or anything esle John F is going to move pics arounds as needed to fill the rate part of this site I know I can come here see a boobie or 2 and move on , Ya all ever figure it out let me know , but honestly for me its just fun to see what kind of response I get on somethings ,,,Its almost funny to see the wagons circle and the troops come to the rescue >> food-smiley-004.gif its all in fun folks in the game we call life . party-smiley-048.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 16 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #364

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 16 2007, 08:07 AM)
well seems you all missed the point , I was not saying anything negative about  Nat at all  .just stating the obvious  , and Bobo   thank god for  the rest posting so you can ride the shirt tails  ..  and as far  NAt for what I ate today , it was  pancakes and eggs  .. thanks for asking  ..LOL   the  girls dont feel pressured to post but how many never come back , some post pics  and nobody even comments on them , they go on ranting about some BS that makes no difference in the real world .. I realize we all have different opionions and I more then respect that  ..however .  food-smiley-004.gif

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 16 2007, 08:20 AM)
hey doll thanks for FYI  , I more then realize this  however there are many that come and dont stay  cause the burns and bull shit that take place as well , I more then  understand  the  general topics that get discussed  most come to discuss them cause they dont have those discussions at home , there biggest discussions at home are around kids , money , and the  better life that there missing  , I happen to not fall in that category I come to look at boobs have a little conversation  and go back to work , if ya all ever notice I am not around much atall I only can get on  before i START  my work day and some during the day while im doing paper work and watching the markets online  .. the real story is  I could care less if anybody posts  simpson quotes or pictures  or anything esle  John F is going to move pics arounds as needed to fill the rate part of this site I know I can come here see a boobie or  2 and move on , Ya all ever figure it out let me know , but honestly for me its just fun to see what kind of response  I get on somethings ,,,Its almost funny to see the wagons circle and the troops come to the rescue   >> food-smiley-004.gif its all in fun  folks in the game we call life  . party-smiley-048.gif

Not quite sure what your main point is...
Anyway, from what I can gather, I will say that I think most people find this place pretty entertaining. The reason people come and go is the same for any message board, and it happens at every message board.
I don't ignore people's pics. If I like them I comment on them. I'm not going to comment on everyone's pic, especially if I don't care for them. But I'll respect others who do.
And you say you're not around that much? You have near 2500 posts in under a year! I'd say that's near the top of the heap. Not that there's a problem with it, just pointing it out.
You make these posts that basically slam a lot of people here, but then you end with a but it's all just fun tongue.gif food-smiley-004.gif drinkup.gif party-smiley-048.gif
If you want to make allegations or a negative comment, fine. But at least stand by them. Don't try and brush it under the carpet at the end.
That is all. food-smiley-004.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 16 2007, 01:03 PM
Post #365

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

3d, I'm not riding any shirt tails, or coat tails for that matter. I was the first one to comment about your post and how Natalie is more than just a great rack. I just expounded my thoughts a little... perhaps I'm riding my own coat tails.

That is not to say that I'm not looking for some tail. smile.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 16 2007, 11:55 AM)
... If you want to make allegations or a negative comment, fine. But at least stand by them. Don't try and brush it under the carpet at the end.
That is all.    food-smiley-004.gif  grinning-smiley-003.gif  2thumbs.gif

like this?

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 16 2007, 01:10 PM
Post #366

Melon Master

Anyway, from what I can gather, I will say that I think most people find this place pretty entertaining. The reason people come and go is the same for any message board, and it happens at every message board.
I don't ignore people's pics. If I like them I comment on them. I'm not going to comment on everyone's pic, especially if I don't care for them. But I'll respect others who do.
And you say you're not around that much? You have near 2500 posts in under a year! I'd say that's near the top of the heap. Not that there's a problem with it, just pointing it out.
You make these posts that basically slam a lot of people here, but then you end with a but it's all just fun  tongue.gif  food-smiley-004.gif  drinkup.gif   party-smiley-048.gif
If you want to make allegations or a negative comment, fine. But at least stand by them. Don't try and brush it under the carpet at the end.

a simple point was made , you took the time to read what I wrote , and had a negative comment to come back with , I find that amuzing yes its not spelled right but I dont have time to look it up , LOL anyway you answered the way I figured you would , you mention slamming several people well son theres only 3 or 4 that comment ,, so that in my book is not a lot , and your right 2500 is a few posts , I didnt say when I am here I dont psot alot what I said was i dont come here and stay all day like some . Im here now cause I stopped at the farm office long enough to see that the market is trending higher and its about lunch time .SO food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 16 2007, 01:11 PM
Post #367

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 16 2007, 01:03 PM)
3d, I'm not riding any shirt tails, or coat tails for that matter.  I was the first one to comment about your post and how Natalie is more than just a great rack.  I just expounded my thoughts a little... perhaps I'm riding my own coat tails. 

like this?

MY point grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 16 2007, 01:27 PM
Post #368

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 16 2007, 11:03 AM)
3d, I'm not riding any shirt tails, or coat tails for that matter.  I was the first one to comment about your post and how Natalie is more than just a great rack.  I just expounded my thoughts a little... perhaps I'm riding my own coat tails. 

like this?

classic! laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 16 2007, 11:10 AM)
a simple point  was made  , you took the time to read what I wrote , and had a negative comment to come back with , I find that amuzing

I didn't say there was anything wrong with a negative comment? coz.gif
On second thought, nevermind.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 16 2007, 01:30 PM
Post #369

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 16 2007, 01:27 PM)
classic!  laughing-smiley-017.gif
I didn't say there was anything wrong with a negative comment?  coz.gif
On second thought, nevermind.

two negatives = a positive. so as long as you're negative two times in any given post, you're safe.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 16 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #370

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 16 2007, 11:30 AM)
two negatives = a positive.  so as long as you're negative two times in any given post, you're safe.

I always KNEW 2 wrongs made a right!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 16 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #371

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 16 2007, 01:36 PM)
I always KNEW 2 wrongs made a right!

there are so many references. I'm picking this one cuz it's funny and cuz I can copy/paste it cuz I have three customers up front, I'm on hold on the phone, I hvae to pee, the phone is ringing again, and I'm lazy.

Bart: Somebody ought to ruin Gabbo's career the way he ruined Krusty's.
Lisa: Two wrongs don't make a right, Bart.
Bart: Yes they do.
Lisa: No they don't.
Bart: Yes they do!
Lisa: No they don't!
Bart: Yes they do!!
Lisa: Daaaad!
Homer: Two wrongs make a right, Lisa.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 16 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #372

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 16 2007, 01:45 PM)
there are so many references.  I'm picking this one cuz it's funny and cuz I can copy/paste it cuz I have three customers up front, I'm on hold on the phone, I hvae to pee, the phone is ringing again, and I'm lazy.

Bart:   Somebody ought to ruin Gabbo's career the way he ruined Krusty's.
   Lisa:   Two wrongs don't make a right, Bart.
   Bart:   Yes they do.
   Lisa:   No they don't.
   Bart:   Yes they do!
   Lisa:   No they don't!
   Bart:   Yes they do!!
   Lisa:   Daaaad!
   Homer:  Two wrongs make a right, Lisa.

there's also the one where bart pretends to know karate when he takes his money and goes to the arcades or seomthing and gets beat up trying ot defend Lisa. I think that's when Lisa actually learns that two wrongs really do make a right.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 16 2007, 03:29 PM
Post #373

Melon Master

WHY ? what is gained by standing by them ?
its the oldest play in the book

For every action there is a Reaction .. then we move on , there is nothing gained by dwelling on things here , its not going to change history or even the future ..and I always include a friendly smilie cause Im not angry or upset Im just along for the ride and enjoy the scenery along the way ... food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 16 2007, 03:42 PM
Post #374

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 16 2007, 11:45 AM)
there are so many references.  I'm picking this one cuz it's funny and cuz I can copy/paste it cuz I have three customers up front, I'm on hold on the phone, I hvae to pee, the phone is ringing again, and I'm lazy.

Bart:   Somebody ought to ruin Gabbo's career the way he ruined Krusty's.
   Lisa:   Two wrongs don't make a right, Bart.
   Bart:   Yes they do.
   Lisa:   No they don't.
   Bart:   Yes they do!
   Lisa:   No they don't!
   Bart:   Yes they do!!
   Lisa:   Daaaad!
   Homer:  Two wrongs make a right, Lisa.

that's the one I was thinking of.

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 16 2007, 11:46 AM)
there's also the one where bart pretends to know karate when he takes his money and goes to the arcades or seomthing and gets beat up trying ot defend Lisa.  I think that's when Lisa actually learns that two wrongs really do make a right.

Lisa: Show em the touch of death, Bart.
Nelson; Yeah, c'mon Karate Kid, waste me!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 16 2007, 03:53 PM
Post #375

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 16 2007, 03:29 PM)
WHY ?  what is gained by standing by them  ?
its the oldest play in the book

For every action there is a Reaction .. then we move on , there is nothing gained by dwelling on things here , its not going to change history or even the future  ..and I always include a friendly  smilie  cause Im not angry or upset  Im just along for the ride  and enjoy the  scenery along the way  ...  food-smiley-004.gif

it also is a good idea not to dwell on things.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 16 2007, 03:53 PM
Post #376

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 16 2007, 03:42 PM)
that's the one I was thinking of.
Lisa: Show em the touch of death, Bart.
Nelson; Yeah, c'mon Karate Kid, waste me!

well done! grinning-smiley-003.gif ... twice!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 16 2007, 03:54 PM
Post #377

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 16 2007, 03:53 PM)
it also is a good idea not to dwell on things.

we also shouldn't keep bringing up the same thing and rehashing them over and over. I mean, what's the point?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 16 2007, 03:55 PM
Post #378

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 16 2007, 03:54 PM)
we also shouldn't keep bringing up the same thing and rehashing them over and over.  I mean, what's the point?

Sometimes I wish you people would just drop it. I mean, really, what are we gaining by dwelling on the same topic continually??? It just doesn't make any sense.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 16 2007, 03:55 PM
Post #379

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 16 2007, 03:55 PM)
Sometimes I wish you people would just drop it.  I mean, really, what are we gaining by dwelling on the same topic continually???  It just doesn't make any sense.

enough already!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 16 2007, 04:06 PM
Post #380

Melon Master

unless it pertains to boobies then I like to dwell ...and dwell long hours tongue.gif
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Jan 16 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #381

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

DAMN! I missed all this. This is total Rant!

So....i had some great anal on sunday night...! Fan-fucking-tastic!
+Quote Post
Dano
post Jan 16 2007, 07:47 PM
Post #382

Double D's

Member No.: 9,297

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 16 2007, 07:42 PM)
DAMN!  I missed all this.  This is total Rant! 
So....i had some great anal on sunday night...!  Fan-fucking-tastic!

UMMMMMM Details More..More popc1.gif popc1.gif
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Jan 16 2007, 07:54 PM
Post #383

Double D's

QUOTE(Dano @ Jan 16 2007, 07:47 PM)
UMMMMMM  Details More..More popc1.gif  popc1.gif

it was good...that all i can say. stellar finish for him and some intense finger play for me with a phenominal ending for me as well. smile.gif action-smiley-047.gif
I am such alittle vixen in bed and have been told that i have some serious bedroom eyes....
+Quote Post
Dano
post Jan 16 2007, 08:05 PM
Post #384

Double D's

Member No.: 9,297

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 16 2007, 07:54 PM)
it was good...that all i can say.  stellar finish for him and some intense finger play for me with a phenominal ending for me as well.  smile.gif action-smiley-047.gif
I am such alittle vixen in bed and have been told that i have some serious bedroom eyes....

WOW.....Just checked back to my "saved files" ...That pic of your sexy ass from behinde (nice shoes btw) ....make's the details totaly clear 2thumbs.gif .......I like the "Vixen" part to. smile.gif
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Jan 16 2007, 08:24 PM
Post #385

Double D's

by the way...off the topic of my anal encounter....

Natalie..is that the simpsons i see you are watchin in this pic. ????

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 17 2007, 12:34 AM
Post #386

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

[quote=natalie,Jan 15 2007, 11:58 AM]
Thanks Bondi. I don't watch Simpsons and look for quotes to be cool but rather because I enjoy the Simpsons but have a hard time remembering lines. I refuse to let myself cheat by looking up the link to the simpsons quotes. I just wouldn't be a true fan if I did that. Glad you guys think I have a good sense of humour. smilio05.gif

And FYI 3d, if all anybody did was talk about boobs here there wouldn't be that many woman here. Many a woman likes to discuss things as deep as politics here and football, their hometown, movies, fuck theirs even been a thread about what did you eat today.

[/quote]

[quote=Gnappster,Jan 15 2007, 12:38 PM]
If that's ALL you want in a message board, visit the ratemypix.com forum. But you'll also find it is pretty dead there most of the time (but in its defense, it's getting better).

[/quote]

Here, here...

I wont re-hash the posts already made here but if this place was just a main page, I would have got bored of it after a week or two? I visit this place for the boards and the complete randomness it provides!

[quote=Gnappster,Jan 16 2007, 11:55 AM]
You have near 2500 posts in under a year! I'd say that's near the top of the heap. Not that there's a problem with it, just pointing it out.

dude... 10,00 in 2 years and I've had time away at different stages tongue.gif

[quote=hott1976,Jan 16 2007, 07:42 PM]
DAMN! I missed all this. This is total Rant!
So....i had some great anal on sunday night...! Fan-fucking-tastic!

[/quote]

blink.gif ... details???

[quote=hott1976,Jan 16 2007, 08:24 PM]

Natalie..is that the simpsons i see you are watchin in this pic. ????

[/quote]

Haha i remember that was one of her first ever pics.... from then on she had a place in my heart! tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 17 2007, 10:22 AM
Post #387

Melon Master

Bondi IM glad you have learned to use the multi quote function BUT WHy ? coco.gif i THINK WE ALL WANT THE DEATILS FROM hOTT More then your thougts on old posts ...

The point at hand is Hott had great anal and none of us were invited !!! and we want at least PICS .. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
natalie
post Jan 17 2007, 12:22 PM
Post #388

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 16 2007, 08:24 PM)

Natalie..is that the simpsons i see you are watchin in this pic.  ????

lol Why yes, yes it is. I believe I have another pic like that where I'm watching Family Guy. lol
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jan 17 2007, 03:19 PM
Post #389

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 16 2007, 05:54 PM)
it was good...that all i can say.  stellar finish for him and some intense finger play for me with a phenominal ending for me as well.  smile.gif action-smiley-047.gif

PICS?! ohmy.gif

QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 17 2007, 10:22 AM)
lol Why yes, yes it is. I believe I have another pic like that where I'm watching Family Guy. lol

Prove it! tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 17 2007, 03:35 PM
Post #390

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 17 2007, 03:19 PM)
PICS?!  ohmy.gif
Prove it!  tongue.gif

ditto?! ohmy.gif

ditto! tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

29 Pages « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th July 2024 - 02:11 AM