Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Plano Boy With Pierced Wang

atticvip
post Apr 8 2009, 09:39 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,796

hey hotties,

if you ever need someone to rub them and suck your clitty, let me know.

6'3"
200 #'s
br/br
athletic build (play hockey for UTD)
6 1/2 pierced cock

though i'd love to run my tongue around that sexy pierced cock....you gotta link those pics, either in here or try 'the cocks of rmm' feel free to pm me all the pics wink.gif

chickie
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
evade20
post Apr 9 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #2

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(atticvip @ Apr 8 2009, 09:39 PM)
hey hotties,

if you ever need someone to rub them and suck your clitty, let me know.

6'3"
200 #'s
br/br
athletic build (play hockey for UTD)
6 1/2 pierced cock

puke1.gif puke1.gif puke1.gif Cock picks have to be linked from other sites.... NOOB!

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Apr 10 2009, 09:07 AM
Post #3

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(evade20 @ Apr 9 2009, 02:39 PM)
puke1.gif  puke1.gif  puke1.gif   Cock picks have to be linked from other sites.... NOOB!

OR Pm"ed to Evade . laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Apr 10 2009, 02:51 PM
Post #4

Melon Master

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 10 2009, 09:07 AM)
OR Pm"ed to Evade  .  laughing-smiley-014.gif

angry-smiley-011.gif puke1.gif coco.gif angry-smiley-011.gif ph34r.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
atticvip
post Apr 10 2009, 08:36 PM
Post #5

A Cup

sorry girlies,

i have pm'ed them to the right person. hopefully they will make it up soon.

jd
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 11 2009, 11:33 AM
Post #6

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 10 2009, 09:07 AM)
OR Pm"ed to Evade  .  laughing-smiley-014.gif

QUOTE(atticvip @ Apr 10 2009, 08:36 PM)
sorry girlies,

i have pm'ed them to the right person. hopefully they will make it up soon.

jd

bwahaha. holy fuck. I so hope he did PM them. laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Apr 11 2009, 06:01 PM
Post #7

Melon Master

QUOTE(evade20 @ Apr 10 2009, 12:51 PM)
angry-smiley-011.gif  puke1.gif coco.gif   angry-smiley-011.gif  ph34r.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Did ya get them .
+Quote Post
atticvip
post Apr 12 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #8

A Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 11 2009, 06:01 PM)
Did ya get them  .

i pm'ed them to you. did i send them to the wrong person? geeze. im a noob. someone wanna send me de-rictions on how to?

aww fuck it. this is a site for boobs, not cocks. never mind. unsure.gif

jd

well, here is my "Rate My Cock" webpage. it has pics:

http://www.ratemycock.com/profile/TurboDaDDY/
+Quote Post
rdmoscow1808
post Apr 12 2009, 09:39 PM
Post #9

C Cup

Member No.: 7,752

Man there are some real fuckin idiots out there!!
+Quote Post
atticvip
post Apr 12 2009, 11:25 PM
Post #10

A Cup

QUOTE(rdmoscow1808 @ Apr 12 2009, 09:39 PM)
Man there are some real fuckin idiots out there!!

eek! am i included in that statement? ohmy.gif
+Quote Post
Chaos-Theory
post Apr 12 2009, 11:38 PM
Post #11

B Cup

Member No.: 27,383

Read the forum rules. Certain pics have to be linked from other sites. I'd suggest www.getafuckinglifeyouwanker.com

--------------------
There is only one theory:
THE CHAOS-THEORY
+Quote Post
atticvip
post Apr 13 2009, 12:26 AM
Post #12

A Cup

QUOTE(Chaos-Theory @ Apr 12 2009, 11:38 PM)
Read the forum rules. Certain pics have to be linked from other sites. I'd suggest www.getafuckinglifeyouwanker.com

wow. well i do appreciate a warm welcome, that one takes the cake. was it my cock with a piece of steel that got you all defensive or was it the fact that i have the balls to put my face and cock on a public forum? confused-smiley-013.gif

i will have to say that i am the king of forums that i moderate, so i do understand the "lets piss on the noob" attitude i am getting. it is my fault for not reading the FAQ's and figuring out this shit on my own. BUT since i was not really thinking that i would get any responses, i did not.

thank you for taking the time out of YOUR LIFE to personally bash me. i truly will cherish it always and might even jerk off to it later. jerkit.gif the funny part is that you lost how many seconds of your life that was dedicated to ME???!!!! i love it. smilio05.gif

sorry that you guys have to put up with such an abrasive person, i mean really.... i am such a dick. you know, posting and such. tongue.gif asking girls for personal pictures right off the bat, and stalking big boobied women. you know, all the things a real asshole would do.

i'll tell you what aussie person. you stay in the world down under, and i'll stay in good old texas and we won't have to worry about your insecure ass making such a big deal about me trying to play with a little poo-tang. i mean as long as you stay in your hole jacking off to internet boobies, then it leaves me more females to have fun with. now i can see why you would be upset. you have no boobies to play with.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE

sorry if this offends anyone, but hey- i like to yell and be heard. it has gotten me far in life and it's me. i just dumped my girlfriend and i'm loving the single life for once, thank God.

so if the pics i pm'ed to the ddd35 can make it up, cool. if not then please enjoy the website that i have pics on. yes, it has a lot of GHEY shit on it, but i have never met anyone off of there and decline all friend requests. i just like the fact that there is a website i can post pics of my junk on. lol.... cool.gif

godd night all.

jd
+Quote Post
Chaos-Theory
post Apr 13 2009, 12:42 AM
Post #13

B Cup

QUOTE(atticvip @ Apr 13 2009, 12:26 AM)
wow. well i do appreciate a warm welcome, that one takes the cake. was it my cock with a piece of steel that got you all defensive or was it the fact that i have the balls to put my face and cock on a public forum?  confused-smiley-013.gif

i will have to say that i am the king of forums that i moderate, so i do understand the "lets piss on the noob" attitude i am getting. it is my fault for not reading the FAQ's and figuring out this shit on my own. BUT since i was not really thinking that i would get any responses, i did not.

thank you for taking the time out of YOUR LIFE to personally bash me. i truly will cherish it always and might even jerk off to it later.  jerkit.gif the funny part is that you lost how many seconds of your life that was dedicated to ME???!!!! i love it.  smilio05.gif

sorry that you guys have to put up with such an abrasive person, i mean really.... i am such a dick. you know, posting and such.  tongue.gif  asking girls for personal pictures right off the bat, and stalking big boobied women. you know, all the things a real asshole would do.

i'll tell you what aussie person. you stay in the world down under, and i'll stay in good old texas and we won't have to worry about your insecure ass making such a big deal about me trying to play with a little poo-tang. i mean as long as you stay in your hole jacking off to internet boobies, then it leaves me more females to have fun with. now i can see why you would be upset. you have no boobies to play with.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE

sorry if this offends anyone, but hey- i like to yell and be heard. it has gotten me far in life and it's me. i just dumped my girlfriend and i'm loving the single life for once, thank God.

so if the pics i pm'ed to the ddd35 can make it up, cool. if not then please enjoy the website that i have pics on. yes, it has a lot of GHEY shit on it, but i have never met anyone off of there and decline all friend requests. i just like the fact that there is a website i can post pics of my junk on. lol.... cool.gif

godd night all.

jd

Poor ddd35...

1. Your pic was gone before I posted.

2. I am not bashing you, just your n00bness, your majesty.

3. You seem to be the insecure one you LITTLE fuck. Attack me, because I live in Australia? FUCK YOU. You are the sort of person that turns THE REST OF THE WORLD against the mighty US of A.

4. There are women here in Australia, in fact, I have one for myself, so I guess it's YOU that have no boobies to play with.

5. Show me some Respect, and I might show you some back - Call me an Aussie person, fine. use a capital. (Oh and learn to spell ya jack ass (godd night)

6. I actually respect you for having the courage to put a pic of your genitals on the internet. That respect is lost when a self confessed moderator of other places CAN'T EVEN READ THE BOARD RULES

7. I've lost seconds to you? Well guess what dumbass - you've lost them to me as well.

8. I will stay over here, because I'm afraid if we met in person, you'd dump a load in your shorts, when you realise not everything is bigger in Texas.

9. Why else would you be here than to jack off to intener boobies as well? Fucking hypocrite.

10. Hey mate, if you're happy being single, sing and be proud. All good. Just have some respect not to barge into a place and demand things - that's all I'm saying. Be nice, and you'll go places. Otherwise, you cop shit like what you have just copped.

--------------------
THE CHAOS-THEORY
+Quote Post
atticvip
post Apr 13 2009, 12:53 AM
Post #14

A Cup

QUOTE(Chaos-Theory @ Apr 13 2009, 12:42 AM)
Poor ddd35...

1. Your pic was gone before I posted.

2. I am not bashing you, just your n00bness, your majesty.

3. You seem to be the insecure one you LITTLE fuck. Attack me, because I live in Australia? FUCK YOU. You are the sort of person that turns THE REST OF THE WORLD against the mighty US of A.

4. There are women here in Australia, in fact, I have one for myself, so I guess it's YOU that have no boobies to play with.

5. Show me some Respect, and I might show you some back - Call me an Aussie person, fine. use a capital. (Oh and learn to spell ya jack ass (godd night)

6. I actually respect you for having the courage to put a pic of your genitals on the internet. That respect is lost when a self confessed moderator of other places CAN'T EVEN READ THE BOARD RULES

7. I've lost seconds to you? Well guess what dumbass - you've lost them to me as well.

8. I will stay over here, because I'm afraid if we met in person, you'd dump a load in your shorts, when you realise not everything is bigger in Texas.

9. Why else would you be here than to jack off to intener boobies as well? Fucking hypocrite.

10. Hey mate, if you're happy being single, sing and be proud. All good. Just have some respect not to barge into a place and demand things - that's all I'm saying. Be nice, and you'll go places. Otherwise, you cop shit like what you have just copped.

aaaahhhhh. the most welcomed post yet! i really do enjoy a good debate between countries. lol... the spelling errors i will have to credit "Fosters" in the green can, and "Grolsch" (smells like skunk urine).

1. i don't jerk off to internet boobs. LADIES YOU HAVE GREAT BOOBS. BUT I LIKE THE REAL THING.

2. i chose to be single. time to get my man whoreness on.

3. no disrespect to the "world down under". i don't capaltize anything. lol....

4. i was counting on the noob bashing. it's expected in any new forum. duh...

5. your wee wee might be large, but i dont care about it. go brag to someone else.

6. this is my "break" from writing my masters thesis in college. i am obtaining a masters in criminal justice and will graduate in december of 2009. so wasting my precious time on you is actully fun.

7. i meant no disrespect to you, or anyone else. i didnt come in here asking for anything, and to be honest if anyone came to my forums acting the way i just did they would be banned for 24 hours. BUT CONSIDERING YOU ARE NOT A MOD......

8. live life, have fun, and do what you want. im sure we would get along fine if we met in person. as long as you didnt try and show me your WANKER. laughing-smiley-014.gif

later dude.

jd
+Quote Post
atticvip
post Apr 13 2009, 01:07 AM
Post #15

A Cup

dear all,

chaos and i have decided that we would rather see boobs than argue on a "boob pic website".

so since i am the noob, and i don't know anyone, i would love to have intoductions by you fine ladies. you don't even have to post pics (unless you want to) and we will get started in the right direction.

and i might just wank the silver bar in my junk if i likey. lol...

jd
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Apr 14 2009, 12:11 PM
Post #16

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,236

oh myyyyy.....there have been some boys acting up and i wasn't here in my boots with my whip and vibe...dammit, missed opportunity.

i am glad you two have decided to focus on boobies rather than cock fighting.

misschickie says
you all have spiced up what was becoming some kinda tired boards. so i guess it wasn't all bad.

misschickie the mod says
if you all get all insulting and scrappy again, i'll have to turn you ALL over my knee...despite what you all say, you AREN'T too big for that.

chickie

ps...the cock pics are in this thread...
http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/index.php...=60#entry196088

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
+Quote Post
atticvip
post Apr 14 2009, 10:46 PM
Post #17

A Cup

thanks for the linky hottie. too bad there arent any hotties in the dallas area who respond to these types of things and see it.

on a side note, i have had lots of people ask about my piercing. i am answering them as fast as i can. if you have a question about it, just let me know. silvio.gif

jd
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Apr 15 2009, 02:04 AM
Post #18

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

Firstly,

Hey. Welcome. And please tell me you DID PM those pic's to 3D cause that would just be too fuckin funny!!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif (read the boards and you'll soon see why)

Secondly,

HEY OH!!!!! Some regulars go dormant on this board and all of a sudden it becomes "Bet I can Bash the New Guy First!!!!" ???? WTF!?!?! The dude is proud of his piercing. Big fucking deal. Me personally, I don't particularly like the idea of sharp metal anywhere near my twig and berries but to each his own. Besides, having worked with the hockey team at my university and partied with them, Hockey players are a unique breed. Pain that most would consider debilitating, they consider an inch they just cant seem to scratch.

I think everybody needs to lighten the fuck up just a bit. A guy posting a cock pic in HIS 411, while a violation, doesn't necessarily warrant a "Nuclear Noob Attack".

Now, if he'd posted a

"Hey Im Single and in Dallas with a 6 1/2 inch pierced dick. Ladies Hit me up!!!" thread in the Shoot the Breeze Forum then I would say "Let Loose the Dogs of War!!!"

(fucking great movie with Christopher Walken btw...Dogs of War)

I now leave you all to return to my cave and hibernation.

Peace Love and Spaghetti Sauce.

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Chaos-Theory
post Apr 15 2009, 05:16 AM
Post #19

B Cup

After a couple of PM's between myself and atticvip, I can honestly say that I got it wrong.

Recently there have been a few n00bs coming on board and trying to get personal - in my views - a bit too fast. And it was this that attracted my response.

My reaction - whilst kneejerk - I thought was valid. It truely was interesting to see a reply in the manner that was given, and like a moronic idiot I can be, ignored all my training, and replied to the emotion, rather than the facts. In the future, I will not be so quick to respond to n00bs.

Attic seems the type of guy that could liven up a dreary board, as Chickie has so politely pointed out. So it is with my head thinking clearly this time, that I would extend a gesture of welcome, and politely encourage some of the many fine ladies here, to do the same, as let's face it - we're all here because of one thing... well two actually...

--------------------
THE CHAOS-THEORY
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Apr 15 2009, 10:13 AM
Post #20

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(misschickie @ Apr 14 2009, 11:11 AM)
misschickie the mod says
if you all get all insulting and scrappy again, i'll have to turn you ALL over my knee...despite what you all say, you AREN'T too big for that.

So how bout us "nice guys"?

and welcome to the boards atticvip

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Apr 15 2009, 09:22 PM
Post #21

Melon Master

Welcome to the boards atticvip. 2thumbs.gif

now Chickie, Show us your boobs! popc1.gif popc1.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
atticvip
post Apr 16 2009, 02:29 AM
Post #22

A Cup

WOW!

ok, so i was really concerned at first for a few reasons:

1. guy on a boob board. bad mix if you're a tool. (i'm not but you didn't know that)
2. im a noob.
3. i went nuts and got defensive right off the bat.

like i said earlier, i am a mod for 6 car forums and i've seen it all. there is one board in particular that i moderate that bashes noobs left and right. it usually lasts a few days, and if they stick around then we generally meet them and have a few drinks. (usually all local traffic in dallas texas) so i was expecting it for a lot longer.

like paybarraman said, i didn't come on here to get personal and pervertedly gross by stalking the ladies at first. and us hockey players are a wierd bunch.

as far as chaos goes, we made up and i find his last message very hertfeld, and i wasn't expecting that. so thank you bro.

i dont understand the 3D joke, other than they might be a guy or a lesbian.

if you have made it this far, then i guess your interested in what i hhave to say so i'll telll you a bit about myself.

1. i graduated from UTD with a bs in criminology
2. i'm getting my masters degree in sociology and will graduate in december 09
3. i'm a car nut and have the fastest VW in texas, 3rd fastest in the US
4. i play hockey for UTD and we were ranked 13th in the D2 division
5. i have a pierced wang, the first one got ripped out in a fight. (long story)
6. i have 4 hamsters. (no, they don't go in my butt)
7. i collect makers mark bottles (i'm originally from kentucky) (bourbon) (nevermind)
8. i love boobs. i like them little, i like them big. i like them like a little pig. (oink)
9. i live in a loft apt with IKEA furniture. i love IKEA.
10. there is a quote i love. "do what makes you happy" i hope everyone does.

so now you know a lil about me, and i encourage everyone to break out of their shell and have fun. i generally am the life of a party, just look at my facebook pics to find that out. lol...

jd
+Quote Post
Chaos-Theory
post Apr 16 2009, 08:59 AM
Post #23

B Cup

Dude, I have spoken to a lot of people on this forum, both under this alias and my previous, and the most common thing I say is that I call em as I see em.

The whole 3D thing - poor 3D... he's a nice bloke - I like him, but a few guys bash the crap outta him on the boards, and sometimes the odd bit of gay jokes come outta it, all facing 3D.

It's all good, and I openly invite everyone, newcommers and oldcommers alike to PM 3D in the newly traditional way... that's right, send him a cock... smile.gif

--------------------
THE CHAOS-THEORY
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Apr 16 2009, 09:30 AM
Post #24

Melon Master

QUOTE(Chaos-Theory @ Apr 16 2009, 06:59 AM)
Dude, I have spoken to a lot of people on this forum, both under this alias and my previous, and the most common thing I say is that I call em as I see em.

The whole 3D thing - poor 3D... he's a nice bloke - I like him, but a few guys bash the crap outta him on the boards, and sometimes the odd bit of gay jokes come outta it, all facing 3D.

It's all good, and I openly invite everyone, newcommers and oldcommers alike to PM 3D in the newly traditional way... that's right, send him a cock... smile.gif

FUCKER .. laughing-smiley-014.gif Yes dude I am a guy and was totally taken back by you sending me your pierced cock pics . But My wife did enjoy them and that was to my benefit ..but please and mean PLEASE dont send me anymore . Evade and Chaos have now Pm'ed me several times each asking to see them and i just dont feel comfortable forwarding pics even your pics to them . nah.gif And By the way I am a Straight MALE . drinkup.gif
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Apr 16 2009, 11:52 AM
Post #25

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Apr 15 2009, 07:13 AM)
So how bout us "nice guys"?
and welcome to the boards atticvip

i have turned nice guys into bad boys under the right circumstance

QUOTE(evade20 @ Apr 15 2009, 06:22 PM)
Welcome to the boards atticvip.  2thumbs.gif

now Chickie, Show us your boobs!   popc1.gif  popc1.gif

ya, like attic wants my old boobs in his thread
too friggin bad, here they are, lol

QUOTE(atticvip @ Apr 15 2009, 11:29 PM)
6. i have 4 hamsters. (no, they don't go in my butt)
jd

suuuuure they don't.

nice to know about you, you're a character, you're funny, you're clever and you took the bashing with good humoUr and sassiness (yea, i said sassiness)...i like that.

ps, when 3d says no, he means yes.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

+Quote Post
misschickie
post Apr 16 2009, 11:55 AM
Post #26

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(atticvip @ Apr 14 2009, 07:46 PM)
thanks for the linky hottie. too bad there arent any hotties in the dallas area who respond to these types of things and see it.

on a side note, i have had lots of people ask about my piercing. i am answering them as fast as i can. if you have a question about it, just let me know.  silvio.gif

jd

you're welcome

1. why did you get it done? your own personal thing? sex? pain fetish?
2. what can i expect to feel when its rubbing my clit?

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
ddd35
post Apr 16 2009, 05:36 PM
Post #27

Melon Master

QUOTE(misschickie @ Apr 16 2009, 09:52 AM)
i have turned nice guys into bad boys under the right circumstance
ya, like attic wants my old boobs in his thread
too friggin bad, here they are, lol
suuuuure they don't.

nice to know about you, you're a character, you're funny, you're clever and you took the bashing with good humoUr and sassiness (yea, i said sassiness)...i like that.

ps, when 3d says no, he means yes.

Babe quit telling my secrets Now evade and Chaos are going to be expecting me to forward his cock pics to them nah.gif
+Quote Post
atticvip
post Apr 17 2009, 12:15 AM
Post #28

A Cup

QUOTE(misschickie @ Apr 16 2009, 11:55 AM)
you're welcome

1. why did you get it done?  your own personal thing?  sex?  pain fetish?
2. what can i expect to feel when its rubbing my clit?

i got it done because it was a dare from 3 male strippers who said they would get theirs done. back a few years ago i weighed 217 and had 9% body fat. i was one buff dude and hung out with these guys when i bartended. they came in on "wiener wednesdays" and did a male strip show. i was one of 2 guys who were allowed in the bldg because i was ripped. i made good tips i must say.

anyways, we all dared each other to do it and i went out theat friday and did it. only problem is that i didnt know that their last night was that wed. so i got it done and never saw them again. smilio04.gif

that was the first one, a prince albert. i loved it but it got ripped out in a bar fight (i think i posted a story about this....??) that one was for me. it felt GREAT TO ME.

the one i have now is called a frenum. it's more for the ladies. for those who dont know what it looks like, just aimagine a guy standing. his head is the head, and his body is the shaft. now put a huge barbell through his neck. thats my ring. of course, the ring is able to be changed out. so i have a short barbell in right now because of hockey. (fits in the cup better) i have a longer one about the width of a kennedy 1/2 dollar. that one is a little wider than my dick and it stretches and gets hung and all kinds of good feeling.

so the answer to #2 is: it will never be on your clit unless you put it there. its the next thing to be in the VAG after the head.

google pic: prince albert, frenum, batwing, and cincinatti bow-tie.

grinning-smiley-003.gif jd
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Apr 18 2009, 12:57 AM
Post #29

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(atticvip @ Apr 16 2009, 09:15 PM)
i got it done because it was a dare from 3 male strippers who said they would get theirs done. back a few years ago i weighed 217 and had 9% body fat. i was one buff dude and hung out with these guys when i bartended. they came in on "wiener wednesdays" and did a male strip show. i was one of 2 guys who were allowed in the bldg because i was ripped. i made good tips i must say.

anyways, we all dared each other to do it and i went out theat friday and did it. only problem is that i didnt know that their last night was that wed. so i got it done and never saw them again.  smilio04.gif

that was the first one, a prince albert. i loved it but it got ripped out in a bar fight (i think i posted a story about this....??) that one was for me. it felt GREAT TO ME.

the one i have now is called a frenum. it's more for the ladies. for those who dont know what it looks like, just aimagine a guy standing. his head is the head, and his body is the shaft. now put a huge barbell through his neck. thats my ring. of course, the ring is able to be changed out. so i have a short barbell in right now because of hockey. (fits in the cup better) i have a longer one about the width of a kennedy 1/2 dollar. that one is a little wider than my dick and it stretches and gets hung and all kinds of good feeling.

so the answer to #2 is: it will never be on your clit unless you put it there. its the next thing to be in the VAG after the head.

google pic: prince albert, frenum, batwing, and cincinatti bow-tie.

grinning-smiley-003.gif jd

217 and 9% bodyfat....i am gonna need a minute here.... 24.gif

you are one tough dicked man....that ripping out alone...damn.

and i would feel it on my clit for as long as i was on top of you rubbing it on there, and let me tell you...i'd be there a while. and no, you don't have a choice in the matter, tough guy.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
atticvip
post Apr 19 2009, 03:16 PM
Post #30

A Cup

well, now im 205 and im not as ripped as i used to be. the wiener ring getting ripped out was something of an exoierence. lol.. and just tell me when and where and ill bring the handcuffs. smilio09.gif

QUOTE(misschickie @ Apr 18 2009, 12:57 AM)
217 and 9% bodyfat....i am gonna need a minute here....  24.gif

you are one tough dicked man....that ripping out alone...damn.

and i would feel it on my clit for as long as i was on top of you rubbing it on there, and let me tell you...i'd be there a while.  and no, you don't have a choice in the matter, tough guy.

+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th September 2024 - 02:55 AM