Outline ·
[ Standard ] ·
Linear+
Are My Breasts Big Enough?, Curious if I should get my Melons done?
bigbiggy6666@aol.com |
Aug 4 2024, 08:13 PM
|
A Cup
Group: Members
Member No.: 45,369
|
QUOTE(allison40 @ Aug 4 2024, 07:21 PM) What are your guys honest thoughts? I'm a 34B. Should I listen to my sister and have them done to D's? Purr-fect the way they are...A+
|
|
|
|
junker |
Aug 5 2024, 03:12 AM
|
C Cup
Member No.: 3,566
|
QUOTE(allison40 @ Aug 4 2024, 07:21 PM) What are your guys honest thoughts? I'm a 34B. Should I listen to my sister and have them done to D's? You have nice b00bs, and really nice nipples. My advice is to not ruin what nature gave you with surgery. This is a b00b site. You asked for honesty, so I'll tell you that 34B is quite small, and 34D is still smaller than average. You wouldn't be getting my attention with that as a b00b guy. HOWEVER, why not just ignore that green grass on the other side of the fence and stick with what you have? You're pretty, have a nice smile, beautiful hair, and your b00bs, although small, are really nice. We all have different preferences, and there are literally millions of guys who would love your sexy body just the way it is. Be with people who appreciate and support you, not with those who want you to change for them.
|
|
|
|
Buck Turgidson |
Aug 5 2024, 12:42 PM
|
Double D's
Member No.: 31,352
|
QUOTE(allison40 @ Aug 4 2024, 07:21 PM) What are your guys honest thoughts? I'm a 34B. Should I listen to my sister and have them done to D's? If n!pple sucking were an Olympic sport, I want your n!pples to take the gold medal! Seriously, with those perky, healthy n!pples, consider going DD. You're definitely going to get double-takes as you walk by, if you ever flash them for on occasion, you're going to break hearts. But be sure to get a top quality Doc, there are some real butchers out there that should not be doing implants. Good luck!
|
|
|
|
Hottonya |
Aug 5 2024, 01:45 PM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 44,682
Bra size (for females only): B
|
QUOTE(allison40 @ Aug 4 2024, 07:21 PM) What are your guys honest thoughts? I'm a 34B. Should I listen to my sister and have them done to D's? Perfect as they are girl, beautiful. Don't let them change anything. 34B are perfect as far as I am concerned.
|
|
|
|
junker |
Aug 5 2024, 03:09 PM
|
C Cup
|
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Aug 5 2024, 12:42 PM) If n!pple sucking were an Olympic sport, I want your n!pples to take the gold medal! Seriously, with those perky, healthy n!pples, consider going DD. You're definitely going to get double-takes as you walk by, if you ever flash them for on occasion, you're going to break hearts. But be sure to get a top quality Doc, there are some real butchers out there that should not be doing implants. Good luck! I'm wondering if the OP is real. We'll see.
|
|
|
|
Subreeder |
Aug 9 2024, 10:58 PM
|
A Cup
Member No.: 47,879
|
QUOTE(allison40 @ Aug 4 2024, 07:21 PM) What are your guys honest thoughts? I'm a 34B. Should I listen to my sister and have them done to D's? Why do you have different pics uploaded?
--------------------
Rate my sluts melons🍈 🍈
|
|
|
|
junker |
Aug 12 2024, 09:03 AM
|
C Cup
|
QUOTE(DL&KL @ Aug 12 2024, 07:13 AM) Hi, Hon, I know you’re asking this sincerely, but you’re crazy attractive and sexy just the way you are. And judging from a friend’s experience with enlargement, it can be a painful road with unexpected consequences (she now has no feeling whatsoever in her nipples). Don’t be swayed by the suggestions of a bunch of largely self-serving strangers. Do what’s right for you-not someone else. My personal opinion? Big fake ones might make people look more, but they’re never as beautiful as the real thing. I don't think the OP's post is legit.
|
|
|
|
Ellitsa |
Aug 19 2024, 03:51 AM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 47,424
|
QUOTE(junker @ Aug 18 2024, 05:11 PM) You may as well get fake tits for this fake profile. 😂 Just another one to add to the list…
--------------------
Fire, walk with me Ellie x
|
|
|
|
Ellitsa |
Aug 21 2024, 12:00 AM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 47,424
|
QUOTE(SnoopyO5 @ Aug 20 2024, 11:59 PM) Busted ! Nice work Ellie. ❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋
--------------------
Fire, walk with me Ellie x
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|