Jennagurl, I have a lot of love to give and breasts
Sharpshooter21 |
Aug 1 2024, 03:56 AM
|
B Cup
Group: Members
Member No.: 41,997
|
QUOTE(jennagurl @ Aug 1 2024, 04:14 AM) Hi, i'm jennagurl. I love chatting with new people and screwing up posting new topics. Sorry about that. I love to be able to joke around and share more of myself than i should. I hope to chat with you all at some point. Thank you Welcome, enjoy the site. Hopefully the troll that's shitposting everywhere gets removed soon and things can get back to normal
|
|
|
|
User Name |
Aug 4 2024, 06:25 AM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 38,533
Bra size (for females only): DD
|
QUOTE(Ellitsa @ Aug 4 2024, 02:08 AM) Where’s all your pics gone gurl??? 🤔 Ellistas twin sister
|
|
|
|
jennagurl |
Aug 11 2024, 12:47 AM
|
A Cup
Member No.: 47,935
Bra size (for females only): D
|
QUOTE(Bigtittyfan @ Aug 4 2024, 11:46 PM) What ever you do! Don’t forget to go fuck your self on your way out Sorry I havent been on in awhile. some not so good things have happened and just a lot going on. Everything will be ok, but for the time being I have deleted my pictures as I know I wont be on much for right now. Thank you to everyone thats been nice and fuck off to anyone that thinks im a troll of any sort.
--------------------
|
|
|
|
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|