Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Why Do They Do This?, i don't get it

theinfamousjax
post Jul 20 2009, 08:33 PM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,905

First off let me apologize if this is a topic from before or has a similar one i tried searching and didn't find anything.
To explain what this topis is for its simple. This is a place to post things that the opposite sex does that confuse, baffle you, piss you off, or any combination. hopefully through this we can all get some answers or at least vent some rage.
So one of the things that piss me off is when you make plans with a girl for a date/ hookup/whatever and you plan it well in advance and you both talk about it for days before and are both looking forward to it and then the day comes and the girl just dissapears into a random black hole. I DON'T GET IT. If something hasd come up tell me and I'll make new plans and salvage the evening and I'll be ok with it all. If you didn't want to in the first place just say NO i won't be offended I've been said no to on many occasions and haven't cut my wrists yet. And what makes it worse is the next day i see her at work and the girl is hanging all over me and I can't get mad or i look like a total asshole.
So ladies if you can offer an explanation or what your looking for me to do during this let me know cuz I cannot figure it out.
Ps i apologize for bad spelling/ grammar in this i tend to lose some of those skills when I'm angry.

--------------------
Fuck being famous, I'd rather be infamous
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th July 2024 - 08:50 AM