Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mmf

Italia88
post Aug 13 2012, 11:23 AM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,339

A question maybe the ladies could help answer

Most men want to see their wife's fucked by another man. Is a MMF something that most women would love to take part in??

If you have had a MMF was what your were hoping for?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jd ddd40
post Aug 13 2012, 04:59 PM
Post #2

Double D's

Member No.: 9,439

QUOTE(Italia88 @ Aug 13 2012, 11:23 AM)
A question maybe the ladies could help answer

Most men want to see their wife's fucked by another man. Is a MMF something that most women would love to take part in??

If you have had a MMF was what your were hoping for?

I can only speak for my experience, we had a mmf after having played ffm manytimes, hubby askedand at first I had no interest. But then after having discussed it I agreed. The first time I was very very nervous and really just wanted them both to cum, that was my only goal. But as time has gone by and we have played more, the things I do are done for my pleasure and most importantly hubbies pleasure. It seems mean but the third party to me is mostly just an instrument to get that pleasure. There are still times that all I want is to be a good little slut and just make the men cum, so it all really depends on my moodand the other person playing
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Aug 16 2012, 07:11 PM
Post #3

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

QUOTE(jd ddd40 @ Aug 13 2012, 04:59 PM)
I can only speak for my experience, we had a mmf after having played ffm manytimes, hubby askedand at first I had no interest. But then after having discussed it I agreed.  The first time I was very very nervous and really just wanted them both to cum, that was my only goal.  But as time has gone by and we have played more, the things I do are done for my pleasure and most importantly hubbies pleasure.  It seems mean but the third party to me is mostly just an instrument to get that pleasure.  There are still times that all I want is to be a good little  slut and just make the men cum, so it all really depends on my moodand the other person playing

Some people have all the luck tongue.gif Seriously though, I'm glad you guys get to have some fun smilio09.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2024 - 04:40 PM