Smaller Boobs
vixen |
Jan 7 2006, 06:00 AM
|
A Cup
Group: Members
Member No.: 9,857
|
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 7 2006, 03:25 AM) this thread is for all those girls that aren't as endowed as some of the other women on here... but you ladies need to know that we still love you anyway so here's my ground rules for this thread... ladies, please don't post pics in here unless you're a B cup or smaller... this area is for them gents, show the girls the love and respect they deserve... the site is "rate my melons" after all... not "rate my huge melons" now... with that out of the way... i hope this thread EXPLODES finally a thread i can relate to! girls be proud of our boobs!! because small ones are more juicy, naturally!
|
|
|
|
mountainlust |
Jan 7 2006, 03:14 PM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 10,962
|
QUOTE(bts34e @ Jan 7 2006, 02:43 PM) Boob size doesnt matter to me and these ladies are hot. Hott is an alltime fav... I'm gonna go ahead and second that. thanks.
--------------------
"I love boobs." - Understatement of the year (all of them)
|
|
|
|
sweetnsexy |
Jan 7 2006, 07:13 PM
|
D Cup
Member No.: 9,337
|
Well...I am borderline, as sometimes I'm a 34C and sometimes a 36B...delights of bra sizing huh!, girls! And gravity makes em different shapes Standing up.. [attachmentid=11000] hanging down.. [attachmentid=11001]
--------------------
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Jan 8 2006, 10:40 PM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
jrock... at last u may have created a winning thread! Ladies, great pics so far but I urge more girl to join in. Smaller breasts really do it for me, as they are usually attached to some damn fine petite bodies... roll on the pics
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
jrock8 |
Jan 9 2006, 04:12 AM
|
Board Whore Emeritus
Member No.: 8,319
|
ok, where to begin... this thread wasn't intended to create a division amongst the more endowed ladies and those that don't have as much on top, and i really hope that doesn't happen as a result... not was it intended to announce a preference for one over the other on my part... i just felt that there are a LOT of large-breasted women on here and didn't want any of the smaller-breasted women to get discouraged... i don't know about everyone else, but i TOTALLY love you women too, especially b/c a lot of the time you have the firm, tight, athletic bodies that you just know can go all night and all day long ladies that have contributed so far... thanks for your pics... but don't let that stop you from contributing more and more and... ladies that haven't that fit in the category... what the hell is taking you so long? lol (sorry juicy, i know people complain about your s/n being inaccurate, but i don't think yours fit in here... they're just too big... i bet you never thought you'd hear that, lmao... but don't worry, you know i still love them and will totally ogle you WHEREVER you decide to post )
--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|