Outline ·
[ Standard ] ·
Linear+
Most Sexual Moment In A Bar/tavern/pub, Describe......
actarus |
Feb 16 2006, 01:18 PM
|
B Cup
Group: Members
Member No.: 13,400
|
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 3 2006, 11:20 AM) When I was living in my hometown I used to go to bar with my best friend (she has giant boobs!) We usually dance together and have great time My erotic moment with her was at the bar in the dancefloor when we kissed long and hard One guy that I know then come to us and asked if he could join us sometime and few asked us to do it again and again Something suggests me that, after that night, the audience of that bar grew in an incredible way....
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Feb 17 2006, 01:46 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 16 2006, 09:02 AM) Thank you, thank you. I am here till Thursday... try the Veal!
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
Lynette |
Mar 8 2006, 04:24 PM
|
D Cup
Member No.: 13,700
|
Sitting on a bar stool with a LOW-cut, black, minidress on, and NO panties, opening my legs from time to time and pretending not to know that I was flashing a stotally strange group of men. I know for a fact my hemline was in my lap and they were getting the beaver-shots of their entire lives. Plus my tits kept falling out of the top of the dress all night. (Like this.) Attached thumbnail(s)
|
|
|
|
johnfreak |
Mar 8 2006, 04:26 PM
|
Melon Master
Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,983
|
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 8 2006, 05:24 PM) Sitting on a bar stool with a LOW-cut, black, minidress on, and NO panties, opening my legs from time to time and pretending not to know that I was flashing a stotally strange group of men. I know for a fact my hemline was in my lap and they were getting the beaver-shots of their entire lives. Plus my tits kept falling out of the top of the dress all night. (Like this.) did you get raped before you got into your car?
--------------------
rating melons is my day job
|
|
|
|
closeup |
Mar 8 2006, 10:29 PM
|
Double D's
Member No.: 9,341
|
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 8 2006, 04:24 PM) Sitting on a bar stool with a LOW-cut, black, minidress on, and NO panties, opening my legs from time to time and pretending not to know that I was flashing a stotally strange group of men. I know for a fact my hemline was in my lap and they were getting the beaver-shots of their entire lives. Plus my tits kept falling out of the top of the dress all night. (Like this.) I'll bet that when you wear that halter top every guy in the bar has his eyes on you hoping for a little glimpse of nipple. Then, when a whole boob pops out, it's like all the surreptitious staring paid off. It then just reinforces that behavior, because you just never know. It would suck to come back from the men's room and find out that everyone but you got a little show. It sort of reminds me of a Seinfeld show where everybody but George got a Christmas card with Elaine's nipple exposed. When three or four guys are talking at the end of a bar, they're not discussing Shakespear, they're wondering if and when your boob is gonna fall out of that loose halter.
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|