Is it football season yet!
bondiguy |
Jun 29 2005, 03:23 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542
|
Being from Australia I have little to no understanding of gridiron, NFL, American Football, whatever its called!
Perhaps you guys could teach me some pointers... and I could teach you about the fine game of Rugby League!
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Jul 2 2005, 02:33 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
|
If your looking for cheesy cliche's then try this on for size... And im an Aussie who doesnt really understand what you guys call Football! Here goes... allmebaby, that pic makes me want to go the 1st down on you, as well as the 2nd, 3rd and 4th, where on the 4th i'll try for a 4th down conversion and make a pass that will see my spiking your end zone! To celebrate.... i'll splash my 'gatorade' all over you haha, now thats funny! ( but true)
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
Mezrein |
Jul 2 2005, 11:45 AM
|
D Cup
Member No.: 3,495
|
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Jul 3 2005, 11:56 PM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
|
QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jul 2 2005, 10:45 AM) Thank you, Thank you! I am here all week... Try the Veal!
--------------------
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Jul 7 2005, 02:48 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
|
QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jul 6 2005, 08:11 AM) Yup, cheesy alright. That doesn't make you a bad person though, LOL Oh no Mez, Im not a bad man... I just enjoy the comedy of a really cheesy line! haha... oh and its triple bree!
--------------------
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|