Things You Hate!
diane26 |
Mar 1 2006, 06:56 PM
|
Double D's
Group: Members
Member No.: 12,556
|
QUOTE(joe_kickass @ Mar 1 2006, 12:03 AM) again with the redundant threads... this thread already exists... i believe it was called "rant"... i mean, it's not just a similar thread... it's the SAME THREAD!... how hard is it to go back and check to see if a thread you want to create already exists? Can you please come up with a new post I believe I have seen this one posted at least 6 times today. Also maybe if you were around more you would know this post was to make Bondi smash his head in the wall I was fully aware there was a similar one but you know what if you don't like dont read it. the title should have been sufficiant as to what was in it and when you start contributing to this site than I might give a fuck about how you feel about my thread. As far as another thing I hate I hate fucking newbies that come into boards stiring the pot to get noticed are you that boring that the only way you can get noticed is to create drama??
|
|
|
|
joe_kickass |
Mar 2 2006, 02:02 AM
|
A Cup
Member No.: 13,763
|
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 1 2006, 06:56 PM) Can you please come up with a new post I believe I have seen this one posted at least 6 times today. Also maybe if you were around more you would know this post was to make Bondi smash his head in the wall I was fully aware there was a similar one but you know what if you don't like dont read it. the title should have been sufficiant as to what was in it and when you start contributing to this site than I might give a fuck about how you feel about my thread. As far as another thing I hate I hate fucking newbies that come into boards stiring the pot to get noticed are you that boring that the only way you can get noticed is to create drama??1) the reason you've seen it posted several times is because it is a problem that pervades the board... and sometimes the only way to draw attention to a problem is to illustrate all of the situations in which it occurs 2) you're bashing me for being a "newbie" and you've been here all of what, 2 months?! 3) my intent in my posts is neither for my own edification or to create drama 4) sometimes the pot needs to be stirred... "Complaisance renders a superior amiable, an equal agreeable, and an inferior acceptable."
|
|
|
|
diane26 |
Mar 2 2006, 04:24 PM
|
Double D's
Member No.: 12,556
|
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Mar 2 2006, 12:21 PM) ****SORRY LADIES BUT......****** I HATE waiting in line behind a woman at a convenience store. She has her bag of chips and diet soda - both cant be more than $4.00 - waiting waiting, she gets to clerk he rings up items, "$3.65 please"..... THEN she puts her purse on the counter, digs out her wallet, opens and digs through 5's and a 10 to pull out 3 $1.00 bills and THEN digs in her other coin "purse" to count out $.65 in dimes and nickels.......THEN I have to wait for her to put everything back in the BIG purse........ I HATE THAT!!!!! A guy woulda had the $5 or $10 or even a $10 out as he walked up to the line!!!!!!!!! ***BUT I STILL LOVE WOMEN!!!!!! *** HAHA this isnt me I use my bank card for everything and hate purses so most of the time got the card in my back pocket;)
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Mar 3 2006, 12:46 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Mar 1 2006, 04:41 PM) I hate how Bondi tried to make every thread on this f-ing board his!!!!!! It seems to work for everyone else QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 1 2006, 04:50 PM) he's the boy you love to hate! haha.... Homer in reference to Bart
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Mar 3 2006, 01:26 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 3 2006, 01:23 AM) a, an , and yeah, but I had to look the 2nd one up in the dictionary just to be sure
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|