Possible Faqs, putting together a list
bondiguy |
Jul 16 2006, 06:53 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(Christof @ Jul 15 2006, 04:58 PM) Its an obvious one, but took me a couple of attempts to spot the add into post bit, or maybe im just retarded A little from cloumn A and a little from column B
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
closeup8 |
Jul 17 2006, 06:39 PM
|
A Cup
Member No.: 16,332
|
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 12 2006, 01:43 PM) All your names are still here if it wasn't your post wouldn't be here and your other names would not be click able. I would throw this problem into user incompetency since no one else seems to be having trouble with simply logging in What part of what I wrote don't you understand? I can't log in as Closeup or I would. Just because the posts are still here dosn't mean anything. I lost over 100 PM's, can't get my avatar back because it's gone from the website it was taken from. And the fact that nobody else is having a problem is meaningless, some have had different problems that I didn't have. Put on your dunce cap and go sit in the corner for an hour. And let Evade join you there. This post has been edited by closeup8: Jul 17 2006, 06:41 PM
|
|
|
|
Cutie_Pie |
Jul 17 2006, 06:52 PM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 16,254
|
QUOTE(closeup8 @ Jul 17 2006, 06:39 PM) What part of what I wrote don't you understand? I can't log in as Closeup or I would. Just because the posts are still here dosn't mean anything. I lost over 100 PM's, can't get my avatar back because it's gone from the website it was taken from. And the fact that nobody else is having a problem is meaningless, some have had different problems that I didn't have. Put on your dunce cap and go sit in the corner for an hour. And let Evade join you there. Calm down there don't want to go raising your bloodpressure. You said you were deleted from this site I said you werent. I run this same brand of forum and if you were deleted your old names would not be clickable. I pointed that out. You talk about a dunce cap yet you keep needing to make new accounts and your old accounts are still here I think that would fit under ironic, I will have to ask boo.
--------------------
Can you spot it!
|
|
|
|
Gnappster |
Jul 17 2006, 10:19 PM
|
Liquor and Whores
Member No.: 2,922
|
QUOTE(Christof @ Jul 15 2006, 02:58 PM) Q. How do I add a picture into a post? A. First you need to browse to the picture and click add attachment, then you need to select add into post Its an obvious one, but took me a couple of attempts to spot the add into post bit, or maybe im just retarded QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 16 2006, 04:53 AM) A little from cloumn A and a little from column B Hey-Oh! QUOTE(closeup8 @ Jul 17 2006, 04:39 PM) What part of what I wrote don't you understand? I can't log in as Closeup or I would. Just because the posts are still here dosn't mean anything. I lost over 100 PM's, can't get my avatar back because it's gone from the website it was taken from. And the fact that nobody else is having a problem is meaningless, some have had different problems that I didn't have. Put on your dunce cap and go sit in the corner for an hour. And let Evade join you there. Fortunately, they were all from closeup3 and 7
--------------------
Thinking about starting a new thread??? Watch THIS first!
|
|
|
|
Cutie_Pie |
Jul 18 2006, 01:41 AM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 16,254
|
QUOTE(closeup8 @ Jul 17 2006, 06:39 PM) What part of what I wrote don't you understand? I can't log in as Closeup or I would. Just because the posts are still here dosn't mean anything. I lost over 100 PM's, can't get my avatar back because it's gone from the website it was taken from. And the fact that nobody else is having a problem is meaningless, some have had different problems that I didn't have. Put on your dunce cap and go sit in the corner for an hour. And let Evade join you there. I ran out of cheese for your wine so I will be generous enough to give you this
--------------------
Can you spot it!
|
|
|
|
closeup8 |
Jul 18 2006, 02:28 PM
|
A Cup
Member No.: 16,332
|
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 18 2006, 02:15 PM) I had that same problem when I deleted my cookies at home and then had to relogin and I hadn't done that in so long I forgot my pasword and kept getting just a bunch of symbols. Then I tried a different password(the correct one) and it worked. Not saying this is your problem, but if you use a lot of different passwords, maybe it's a different one I've always used the same one-Bart. I had a Maine Coon cat for 12 years named after Bart Simpson, so it's an easy one for me to remember. I do think it has someting to do with having cookies deleted. I run a anti pop-up program called Stopzilla, maybe the program erased me. At this point, I'm just going to keep starting over everytime it happens. I've starting backing up my PM's, just in case. Speaking of HotJ,(Another thread, for those of you keepping score) I don't have a single picture of her left and I used to have them all. Such is life.
|
|
|
|
closeup |
Jul 18 2006, 03:43 PM
|
Double D's
Member No.: 9,341
|
Dude, it's you. closeup is baaaaaccccccck! and you don't have THAT many PMs just kidding, I swear I didn't look, except curiousity got the better of me when I saw that one from belicked entitled, "Re: push up my stool?" by the way, my name is closeup and I'm a stupidhead and Gnappster is the greatest rmm poster EVER! OK I'm done (if I was really an asshole I'd change your password, call myself the REAL closeup and call the rest imposters )
|
|
|
|
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|