Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Scared...to Be Blunt

Narazbad
post Nov 6 2005, 07:26 AM
Post #1

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,968

i dont know if this is the right place to put this but i just...its after 5 in the morning, im on an hour of sleep....and i cant do anything but think about this and torture myself with it....so i have to do something to get if off my chest.
i work at a pizza place, which im sure many of you know if youve ever read my posts and everything. well....last night....around 6 30...we got held up. a guy walked in, who was about half my size, pointed a gun at everyone and told them to get on the ground.....then he had our manager open the drawer and pull all the money for him. he walked out with around 450 bucks. my buddy walked in on the middle of it. but im beathing the FUCK out of myself for not doing anything. if i had been where one of the girls was, i could have grabbed a weapon and hit him with it in the head...most likely knocking him out. or if i had been outside where my buddy was, i could have waited for him to leave and attacked him. if i had been where my manager was i could have gotten him when he had me get up to get the money. as it is, he should have already come after me because i had over 200 dollars in my back pockets from delivery money and my wallet. i feel that i should have done something to stop him..i should have charged him or something...chased him when he left.....but i dont know what anymore...i just cant stop playing the whole thing in my head over and over again. i dont know if i should even think about it...i know everyone will tell me i did the right thing by complying to everything he said....but i will never get it out of my head that i should have done something. i feel like a pussy. i was one of the first to get to the ground because i was one of the first to actually realize what was going on...the first thing that went thru my head was "do as he says" but as soon as he left i was thinking why didnt you stop him....you could have stopped him.....im sorry to be bothering you with this drivle and everything..just...i really need to get some advice and everything from my old friends......and i just have to get this out...i cant even sleep rightnow....and i have to be at work again....at 11..............................

--------------------
user posted image

Let me Help you Tie the Rope Around your Neck...Let me Help you Talk your One Way off the Bridge...Let me Help you Hold the Glock Against your Head..Let me Help you Tame the Voices in your Head...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Narazbad   Scared...to Be Blunt   Nov 6 2005, 07:26 AM
Christof   I know I'm only a n00b and not really who you ...   Nov 6 2005, 10:25 AM
COMEDYMAN   Naz Im glad your here to post this brother..... ...   Nov 6 2005, 10:33 AM
pandabear   I think you did the right thing. Not knowing what ...   Nov 6 2005, 10:35 AM
COMEDYMAN   And Naz Im glad you consider the folks here friend...   Nov 6 2005, 10:41 AM
cowboy   I think you did the right thing everyone says they...   Nov 6 2005, 11:06 AM
Avvilimento   It's natural that you'll be replaying the ...   Nov 6 2005, 11:36 AM
closeup   Hey Naz, let me give you a little perspective. Whe...   Nov 6 2005, 01:01 PM
jrock8   naraz, you're a pussy... lol :nahnah: dude,...   Nov 6 2005, 07:34 PM
clincar   Hey Naz, you did do the right thing!! All...   Nov 6 2005, 07:40 PM
Narazbad   lol..thanks guys....it means alot that everyone ha...   Nov 7 2005, 05:04 AM
paybarraman   Naraz.....I understand you may feel as though you ...   Nov 7 2005, 07:53 AM
Gnappster   I only read your first post cuz I am a lazy bastar...   Nov 7 2005, 11:19 AM
Imagirlwatcher   I can only repeat what you have already heard, but...   Nov 7 2005, 11:56 AM
7mary3   Okay, here is my two cents worth (from the cop). ...   Nov 7 2005, 01:15 PM
Narazbad   oh yeah..dunno if ive mentioned this...but no insu...   Nov 8 2005, 02:00 AM
COMEDYMAN   Naz you know we all got your back here man.. if...   Nov 8 2005, 02:18 AM
Narazbad   lol..cm you da shiz mein   Nov 10 2005, 02:09 AM
juicy_DD   Nazzy babe glad your ok....theres no point bein a ...   Nov 10 2005, 06:17 AM
jrock8   naraz... you should've just showed the guy tha...   Nov 10 2005, 02:08 PM
allmebaby   SIMPLE...... GUN=RUN :2gunsfiring:   Nov 10 2005, 06:42 PM
Narazbad   lol eating...sleeping...what are those things? i h...   Nov 10 2005, 08:08 PM
denyse   There is no amount of money in all the world that ...   Nov 11 2005, 09:35 PM
Ratt   I have to agree; here in Perth there was a schoo...   Nov 11 2005, 09:42 PM
closeup   When I read this I thought it really made sense a...   Nov 12 2005, 08:27 AM
lonely1275   hi denyse   Nov 11 2005, 09:36 PM
Vlad   Let me tell you what happened to a very young guy ...   Nov 12 2005, 12:39 PM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2024 - 02:32 AM