Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> My Personnal Favorite... My Top Melon

valoish
post Jan 22 2008, 11:15 AM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,123

In life we have choice, in life we have variety...... thank god for that (or thank Allah... I don't give a damn who you thank!!!!)

On this marvelous site, we have a variety of very lovely looking ladies who showcase for us their magnificient boobs (or melons....again, to each his/her choice of word to describe this female attribute who drives men wild). There a re small ones, big ones, real ones, fake ones.... you name it... so each member that comes here can find what he likes.....

To me there are many many good looking ladies and boobs on here...wow.... can't believe that nature (and doctors) can create such stunning beauties.... This site is great.... the girls on here are great.....

But, I have to admit that there is one girl on here, one girl that for me is #1... It's all a question of choice and opinion.... and I am free to choose! So, to me, one special girl has everything, great body, awesome boob, great curves, nice skin color, great balance of proportions (size, boob size, height)..... Her pics are sexy, her pics are classy, her pics are stunning.... her pics really get me going....

That special lady, that sexy body is Icandoit.... she is in my opinion #1 and I sure hope she stays #1 on the all time Top Melons board.... and I also wish she keeps on gracing our pages of her lovely melons....

Isn't she inviting..... wow....
user posted image

This is to you Icandoit..... Thanks for everything

wub.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
valoish   My Personnal Favorite... My Top Melon   Jan 22 2008, 11:15 AM
ddd35   she certainly has some nice melons   Jan 22 2008, 02:52 PM
FreakyShinnizle   She is indeed one of my favorite RMMers. I can...   Jan 22 2008, 10:15 PM
misschickie   She is amazingly hot, that's for damn sure...   Jan 22 2008, 10:35 PM
icandoit   :bang:   Jan 24 2008, 05:29 PM
Damor   ...   Feb 29 2008, 01:43 AM
lookin on   you surely are one gorgeous women icandoit   Feb 16 2008, 12:01 AM
valoish   Hope you'll come back to the board soon Icando...   Feb 28 2008, 02:38 PM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2024 - 10:03 PM