Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Please help save the boobies!

Kutabacchimae
post Sep 28 2009, 12:33 PM
Post #1

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,873

If you don't know, Oct is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. There's a group that seeks to help raise money for breast cancer research so we can get to the cure. I decided to post in here about it since I'm sure most of us here have a love and appreciation for breasts so helping save them is in our interest. The website below allows people (men and women) donate pics of their chests (covered or uncovered) to encourage others to donate money. Links are on the site to where you can donate money for research (they do not take any money themselves, everything is on a volunteer basis). Men's pic and "covered" women's pic are made available for all to see. "Uncovered" women's pic are made available to those who have donated $50 or more. I encourage any and all to help with this boobiethon so we can rid ourselves of the scourge of cancer. The event runs the first week of Oct (the 1st to the 7th), they are taking prelaunch pic submissions now. Please go to the website and check it out and please donate (pics or money) and help them raise the bar on donations once again. It can be done anonymously or you can have your name added to the list of participants (names will not be connected to particular pics).

www.boobiethon.com
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2024 - 03:20 AM