Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Just_n8_01, I'm New Here, So a Little About Me...

just_n8_01
post Jan 31 2006, 02:41 PM
Post #1

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,159

Hi everyone!

I found this site a few months ago, and up until a few days ago I only came here to check the newest pics, maybe rate a bit, you know, the usual stuff. Then I discovered the forums, and even though I'm not much for posting in forums and am usually too shy to voice my opinions, since most of you seemed very nice and very friendly (from the bit I've read anyway) I figured I might as well let everyone know who I am, say hi, and maybe even get the honour of talking to a couple of you. I'm probably one of the younger members on here... I don't know how that'll fly with everyone, I'm 19 and Canadian (and a guy... lol). I don't have an avatar yet (I'm still figuring out what to use lol) and no pics, however I am game for posting almost any kind that anybody's interested in (I have a digital camera and a webcam, but I'm a little particular on the face... not that I'm grotesque or anything, just don't like it floating around on the net), anyway, it is a boob rating site so I doubt anybody would be interested in seeing any of that anyway lol. I'll try and contribute as often as I can on here, I'm always on in the evenings after work, except weekends obviously. If there's anything else anyone would like to know about me, feel more than free to ask! Oh and I also want to add that I'm SO impressed with a couple members here, Sussed, Canadian Hottie and (wow.) Imagonsgirl are all GORGEOUS, as well as many others who I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to rant about later smile.gif Well, I look forward to meeting all of you and hopefully this was a good choice lol...

just_n8
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th September 2024 - 05:04 PM