Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Naming Your Weiner

Monkey69
post Jun 3 2006, 08:06 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,525

Ok, in true arthurian style who has named their knob, and what is it, we all know that theladies keep telling us boys we care for our penis too much but who has gone the extra mile?

King Athur had excalibur,

BB King has lucille

Monkey has Mr Wiggle

So fess up!

--------------------
Why is it the smaller the monkey the more dangerous he looks?[I]
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
evade20
post Jun 4 2006, 05:15 AM
Post #2

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(Monkey69 @ Jun 3 2006, 08:06 PM)
Ok, in true arthurian style who has named their knob, and what is it, we all know that theladies keep telling us boys we care for our penis too much but who has gone the extra mile?

King Athur had excalibur,

BB King has lucille

Monkey has Mr Wiggle

So fess up!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Pay no attention to the Monkey in the corner from the emerald isle...Behind the green curtain. ph34r.gif blink.gif He knows not what he asks. Name one's penis indeed. Puleeese! I never heard of such a thing. laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

My wife likes it best when "Mr. Stiffy" comes to visit, however.
laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jun 5 2006, 01:55 PM
Post #3

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(evade20 @ Jun 4 2006, 03:15 AM)
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Pay no attention to the Monkey in the corner from the emerald isle...Behind the green curtain. ph34r.gif  blink.gif   He knows not what he asks. Name one's penis indeed. Puleeese! I never heard of such a thing. laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

My wife likes it best when "Mr. Stiffy" comes to visit, however. 
laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

oh dear god, i need a nap after this one.

is it summer, the heat? what...whats made u men lose the little sense u were born with?

all the names for peckers came from men. women dont have time to sit and think of what to call your weenies. boobs dont have hundreds of nicknames. they dont need them. all u men need when u see a boob is a napkin, to catch your drool!

now weenies, on the other hand...strange looking fellows. so go ahead and fill up this thread with weenie names. meanwhile, the ladies will be over in OUR threads, flashing boobs!

by the way...usually, when we want a weenie, we dont even have to call it by a name! we do other things to get it's attention! smile.gif
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post Jun 5 2006, 02:00 PM
Post #4

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 5 2006, 01:55 PM)
oh dear god,  i need a nap after this one. 

is it summer, the heat? what...whats made u men lose the little sense u were born with? 

all the names for peckers came from men. women dont have time to sit and think of what to call your weenies.  boobs dont have hundreds of nicknames. they dont need them.  all u men need when u see a boob is a napkin, to catch your drool!

now weenies, on the other hand...strange looking fellows.  so go ahead and fill up this thread with weenie names.  meanwhile, the ladies will be over in OUR threads, flashing boobs!

by the way...usually, when we want a weenie, we dont even have to call it by a name! we do other things to get it's attention!   smile.gif

I love your straightforwardness Bo food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2024 - 12:15 PM