Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> So Another Hot Topic Since The Beach One Took Off, :D

diane26
post Apr 11 2006, 05:24 PM
Post #31

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,556

What do you think of legalizing prostitution??

I am for it, I know the tax issue would be a big deal cause most pay cash but if ran through the Brothel Houses like in Nevada that couls really keep an eye on things, and they are very clean and strict about things.

I have never understood how woman can go to jail for getting money for sex but she could sleep with someone for a gift card and that would be legal.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
foxy lady
post Apr 11 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #32

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

I have no problem with it being legalized either, I'm with Nat on this one, as long as it's a decision THE WOMAN is making........and why should they get it for free?! tongue.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 11 2006, 06:14 PM
Post #33

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(foxy lady @ Apr 11 2006, 06:07 PM)
I have no problem with it being legalized either, I'm with Nat on this one, as long as it's a decision THE WOMAN is making........and why should they get it for free?! tongue.gif

Okay, I think, given the liberal nature of this site, that we'll have lots of the same answers and this thread may die pretty quick. What if you played devil's advocate and came up with arguments against it. Disease is pretty obvious. But do you think there'd be moral decay within society? Do you picture a woman ever having the respect of a husband or any man if they know she worked as a prostitute. It'd be a pretty difficult transition, I think, for society to make. also, would you want your daughter to aspire to be a prostitute or your son's or daughter's first time to be with a prostitute? Can you imagine if your first time how it would be differerent if it were in fact with someone you didn't know and paid? What if a girl really wanted to be a prostitute her whole life because her mom is and that's all she knows? Would you vote for a president who got through college by working as a prostitute? (male prostitute or female president, take your pick)

I'm not really sure if I'd be for or against it, really. I can think of great arguments on both sides of the issue. Just wanted to throw some of that out there.

This post has been edited by Bobaloo: Apr 11 2006, 06:16 PM

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post Apr 12 2006, 09:11 AM
Post #34

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 11 2006, 06:14 PM)
Okay,  I think, given the liberal nature of this site, that we'll have lots of the same answers and this thread may die pretty quick.  What if you played devil's advocate and came up with arguments against it.  Disease is pretty obvious.  But do you think there'd be moral decay within society?  Do you picture a woman ever having the respect of a husband or any man if they know she worked as a prostitute.  It'd be a pretty difficult transition, I think, for society to make. also, would you want your daughter to aspire to be a prostitute or your son's or daughter's first time to be with a prostitute?  Can you imagine if your first time how it would be differerent if it were in fact with someone you didn't know and paid?  What if a girl really wanted to be a prostitute her whole life because her mom is and that's all she knows?  Would you vote for a president who got through college by working as a prostitute?  (male prostitute or female president, take your pick)

I'm not really sure if I'd be for or against it, really.  I can think of great arguments on both sides of the issue.  Just wanted to throw some of that out there.

Yes there is always a flipside to anything you're right and there are many issues that would be involved to make sure it was a clean and safe practice! As for wanting my son's first time to be with a prostitute, well I know his recent first has been used more than any prostitute out there and there is nothing one can do to stop that.

A prostitute for a politician .....well look at some of their sexual reputations as it is and IMO they would probably be more for the people! But than again, I don't like politics so what do I know nah.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post
rackman
post Apr 12 2006, 03:48 PM
Post #35

A Cup

Member No.: 13,787

I wouldn't oppose legalization of prostitution. Like many of you have already said, where's the logic in saying you can give it away for free, but you can't charge for it?

I'm actually a bit surprised that most of you seem to be focused on merely making sure that the process were regulated, however (clean, safe, etc.). I heard a great quote a couple of years ago in which a guy said, "It's not the responsibiliity of government to regulate the amount of risk I'm willing to take." This quote was in a different context, but is still applicable here.

I think it should simply be up to the prostitute and the john to decide between themselves what is safe, clean, etc. As long as they're two consenting adults, they should be able to decide about HIV tests, condoms, etc. After all, isn't the fact that they're consenting adults the essence of the argument to legalize prostitution in the first place?
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 12 2006, 04:22 PM
Post #36

Double D's

QUOTE(rackman @ Apr 12 2006, 12:48 PM)
I wouldn't oppose legalization of prostitution.  Like many of you have already said, where's the logic in saying you can give it away for free, but you can't charge for it?

I'm actually a bit surprised that most of you seem to be focused on merely making sure that the process were regulated, however (clean, safe, etc.).  I heard a great quote a couple of years ago in which a guy said, "It's not the responsibiliity of government to regulate the amount of risk I'm willing to take."   This quote was in a different context, but is still applicable here.

I think it should simply be up to the prostitute and the john to decide between themselves what is safe, clean, etc.  As long as they're two consenting adults, they should be able to decide about HIV tests, condoms, etc.  After all, isn't the fact that they're consenting adults the essence of the argument to legalize prostitution in the first place?

My biggest concern would be safety, meaning cameras in the rooms and to do the Houses not just on the street. I think these other places that require the stuff is good and they run the places its up to them, I would say cleaning and stuff IE: New sheets and stuff like that should be regulated.

When you go to eat at a resteraunt you want to know you are eating in a clean safe enviroment,. At a hospital as well you want precatiouns taken washing of hands and so forth and so on.

So in a place were many bodily fluids are gonna be exchanged there should be regulations to ensure the safety of the next person, Condoms I can imagine to help prevent the spread of disease and unwanted pregnancies, but as far as further testing I would leave that up to whoever.
+Quote Post
rackman
post Apr 12 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #37

A Cup

Member No.: 13,787

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 12 2006, 04:22 PM)
My biggest concern would be safety....   ...New sheets and stuff like that should be regulated.

When you go to eat at a resteraunt you want to know you are eating in a clean safe enviroment,. At a hospital as well you want precatiouns taken washing of hands and so forth and so on.

So in a place were many bodily fluids are gonna be exchanged there should be regulations to ensure the safety of the next person, Condoms I can imagine to help prevent the spread of disease and unwanted pregnancies, but as far as further testing I would leave that up to whoever.

Someone mentioned the "liberal nature of this site" a while back. The funny thing is that this topic is showing where liberal and conservative thinking converge.

The conservatives oppose prostitution because (in their opinion) it's morally wrong. They think they have the obligation (and authority) to prevent people from engaging in stupid behavior.

Liberals may not oppose prostitution in principle, but they'd want to regulate it. Why? Because otherwise, people might get a disease or otherwise suffer negative consequences due to the choices they've made. In other words, they (like the conservatives) want to use the power of government to prevent people from engaging in stupid behavior.

In either case, mature adults are being treated like children who cannot be left to their own devices lest they make bad choices in their lives.

Don't you think it's intellectually inconsistent to say that two people should be allowed to engage in prostitution because they're consenting adults and *simultaneously* treat them like children who are incapable of understanding the consequences of their actions and thus require that they follow government-mandated health and safety protocols?
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 12 2006, 07:32 PM
Post #38

Double D's

QUOTE(rackman @ Apr 12 2006, 04:18 PM)
Someone mentioned the "liberal nature of this site" a while back.  The funny thing is that this topic is showing where liberal and conservative thinking converge.

The conservatives oppose prostitution because (in their opinion) it's morally wrong.  They think they have the obligation (and authority) to prevent people from engaging in stupid behavior.

Liberals may not oppose prostitution in principle, but they'd want to regulate it.  Why?  Because otherwise, people might get a disease or otherwise suffer negative consequences due to the choices they've made.  In other words, they (like the conservatives) want to use the power of government to prevent people from engaging in stupid behavior.

In either case, mature adults are being treated like children who cannot be left to their own devices lest they make bad choices in their lives. 

Don't you think it's intellectually inconsistent to say that two people should be allowed to engage in prostitution because they're consenting adults and *simultaneously* treat them like children who are incapable of understanding the consequences of their actions and thus require that they follow government-mandated health and safety protocols?

If it were to be legalized and treated as a job than regulations would be set in as jobs have.

Do you think it is wrong that people are required to wash there hands and wear gloves in a facility where cross cantamination can happen??

I am neither a liberal or a conversist or speller if you cant tell.

If I hook up with some and he leaves me some money I dont think I should be arrested. There were always be people out to cheat the system or not obide by the laws, but if they were to legalize it in a JOB FORM since the most important part of it all is Uncle Sam will want his half and like any other job there needs to be rules and regulations for the safty of the employers and customers.

Without Rules and Laws this world would be complete chaos more than it already is.

You already hear about Prostitutes getting murdered all the time, you don't here about it being girls working at the bunny house or for Hiedi Fliess it is the girls left on the streets or in the hands of pimps. As legal working citizens they would have rights just the same as someone else.
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
diane26   So Another Hot Topic Since The Beach One Took Off   Apr 11 2006, 05:24 PM
natalie   I agree with you Diane. I woman's body is he...   Apr 11 2006, 05:50 PM
Gnappster   I also wouldn't want them to be a lawyer or ...   Apr 11 2006, 06:19 PM
Bobaloo   that would be so funny if it weren't true. I...   Apr 11 2006, 06:26 PM
Gnappster   well there is an appropriate lionel hutz quote: ...   Apr 11 2006, 06:33 PM
Bobaloo   Classic. you're good   Apr 11 2006, 06:49 PM
Bobaloo   I'm with diane on this one. you can't l...   Apr 12 2006, 09:18 PM
diane26   :roflmao: :roflmao: I love these kinds of thre...   Apr 13 2006, 12:45 AM
natalie   I don;t know there are a lot of really stupid peo...   Apr 13 2006, 02:58 PM
Lynette   I agree that we ARE all still basically children ...   Apr 15 2006, 02:17 PM
diane26   Would you say it is Morally wrong to kill someon...   Apr 15 2006, 02:36 PM
natalie   And we weren't talking about morality, more ...   Apr 15 2006, 02:42 PM
diane26   Yes this is correct because morality alone the vo...   Apr 15 2006, 02:47 PM
natalie   Unfortunately as hard as a restaurant may try if...   Apr 13 2006, 02:52 PM
Bobaloo   Natalie is absolutely right. I used to work at a...   Apr 13 2006, 02:58 PM
diane26   Yes I know I worked in the food industry before a...   Apr 13 2006, 03:25 PM
belicked6924   Want proof? Watch the movie "Waiting", ...   Apr 13 2006, 10:36 PM
Isaac_Putin   Two reasons against it: 1. It would make it more...   Apr 11 2006, 06:21 PM
Gnappster   I just reread diane's post....so if I pay a ho...   Apr 11 2006, 06:25 PM
Bobaloo   Hmmm. I wonder if we could just swipe it then an...   Apr 11 2006, 06:49 PM
diane26   Make it just a visa Gift Card so I cant shop anyw...   Apr 11 2006, 06:49 PM
closeup   You finally have something you can redeem your S...   Apr 13 2006, 06:39 PM
diane26   I have never heard of paying a hooker with a gift...   Apr 13 2006, 11:40 PM
diane26   I would be for it in the Form of the Prositition H...   Apr 11 2006, 06:39 PM
Bobaloo   Well, what about the fact that HIV incubates for ...   Apr 11 2006, 06:51 PM
diane26   Well same could be applied period, they have to u...   Apr 11 2006, 06:55 PM
Bobaloo   All good points!!! :thumbup: Do you...   Apr 11 2006, 07:01 PM
Gnappster   Not sure but I bet it would still be cheaper tha...   Apr 11 2006, 07:03 PM
Bobaloo   Hello!! I just mentioned my date in my p...   Apr 11 2006, 07:04 PM
Gnappster   It's cool. Just make sure your "date...   Apr 11 2006, 07:09 PM
diane26   I think I have missed a few posts in here better ...   Apr 11 2006, 07:10 PM
Bobaloo   Ah, I was just board whorin' around. you did...   Apr 11 2006, 07:15 PM
diane26   We could hope!! Be back later maybe Adio...   Apr 11 2006, 07:17 PM
diane26   Well it would be know 20 dollars a hit allthough ...   Apr 11 2006, 07:07 PM
natalie   LOL I just saw all you boys lurking in here and I ...   Apr 13 2006, 03:04 PM
Gnappster   I'll "spank" myself as well imagin...   Apr 13 2006, 03:50 PM
Bobaloo   "Sorry. The band-aid was holding the finger...   Apr 13 2006, 04:24 PM
Gnappster   :puke: :lol:   Apr 13 2006, 04:30 PM
Bobaloo   Well, I probably wasn't lurking but just clic...   Apr 13 2006, 04:25 PM
natalie   And no offence to Lynette but let's not make t...   Apr 15 2006, 02:49 PM
diane26   :nahnah: I live for these heavy topics. LOL I got...   Apr 15 2006, 02:53 PM
Lynette   [color=purple]Morally? Hmmm. I believe it to be mo...   Apr 15 2006, 02:55 PM
natalie   But in a way that doesn't work either becaus...   Apr 15 2006, 03:02 PM
natalie   God I must be cranky today lol. :lol:   Apr 15 2006, 03:24 PM
diane26   Hmmm I am not talking about the ten comandments h...   Apr 15 2006, 03:08 PM
Lynette   [color=purple]I keep hearing references to "p...   Apr 15 2006, 03:51 PM
natalie   Almost evrything you say is redundant. How they ...   Apr 15 2006, 04:00 PM
Lynette   Ooooooh! Look at the emotion, name calling, a...   Apr 15 2006, 04:13 PM
natalie   WelL I agree wholeheartdley that we should go ba...   Apr 15 2006, 04:21 PM
diane26   I must have missed the name calling cause I don...   Apr 15 2006, 05:50 PM
Lynette   [color=purple]You may well be right Diane. I guess...   Apr 15 2006, 06:00 PM
diane26   Could be it I don't see morals having to do w...   Apr 15 2006, 06:05 PM
natalie   I agree they love those ones! :thumbup: Hmm...   Apr 15 2006, 06:15 PM
diane26   :kisses: :kisses:   Apr 15 2006, 06:45 PM
sweetnsexy   At the risk of venturing into dangerous waters, my...   Apr 17 2006, 09:31 PM
Bobaloo   I totally agree with just about everything you j...   Apr 17 2006, 09:46 PM
diane26   I agree about the system the way the laws work ...   Apr 17 2006, 09:47 PM
sweetnsexy   I'll be there with my knitting!! B...   Apr 17 2006, 10:00 PM
diane26   And beat them weekly so they don't get to com...   Apr 17 2006, 10:06 PM
closeup   The headlines in Maine's largest newspaper wer...   Apr 17 2006, 09:56 PM
Bobaloo   I don't know why he was so quick to kill hims...   Apr 17 2006, 10:00 PM
Lynette   ???   Apr 18 2006, 10:02 AM
diane26   :huh:   Apr 18 2006, 02:56 PM
Gnappster   interesting thread turn...gotta agree with a lot o...   Apr 18 2006, 03:35 PM
diane26   HAHAHAha I would Rob banks, and I would would go ...   Apr 18 2006, 03:43 PM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2024 - 06:25 AM