Loveminnj, ...likes them all
LovemInNJ |
Jul 1 2012, 08:51 AM
|
E Cup+
Group: Members
Member No.: 36,181
|
Figure new month, time to make a thread about myself. 37/m in NJ and likes boobies of all kinds. from what i've seen on this site since my arrival i can easily say i would not discriminate from A to DD (anything more and i'm not sure i can handle it all lol). i would've once said my most preferable size was the B cup, but after an experience with a close friend last year, D cups also turn me on, or at least hers did. I have been thrilled to have beem PM'd over the months by some fine ladies. Mrs Kitty, Anewbabe, Lookatme88, and Smokey Joe for example. it's cool to chat because it brings a personality to the tit pics and adds to their score when they post for ratings. but being a morning person, i only have a limited time to be on here before work beckons and i must leave all the hotties behind. Generally give everyone who posts for ratings at least a 7 and of course anything that catches my eye raises it further. usually add a comment too when i see something spectaluar at that moment. anything else, just ask. i don't normally initiate PMs out of respect, but anyone can send one and i try to respond as soon as i can. it's been a joy to be on this site with all hot pics from the ladies and all the witty banter that goes on. Hooray for boobies!
|
|
|
|
Replies(1 - 29)
LovemInNJ |
Jul 15 2012, 08:14 AM
|
E Cup+
Member No.: 36,181
|
I am just "dying" to add a comment to the "Who have you gotten off to?" thread because of all the sexy pics coming out lately. Unfortunately, since last month I've been dealing with kidney stone issues. one tried to go through and got wedged in the tube from the kidney and sent me to the hospital, rank the pain about a 9 (worst one I've had). they ended up having to go in, take it out (4mm), and put in a stent to allow the tube to heal. X-rays later showed another stone (5mm) still in the kidney. eventually had to get the stent out and then asked them to pulverize the other stone. near the end of my recovery, but still under the suggestion of not putting too much stress for a while, hence the first sentence. I mean, with the procedures going through the urethra, i wanna make sure the plumbing is in good shape of course.
|
|
|
|
monkey19 |
Sep 17 2012, 06:02 PM
|
C Cup
Member No.: 37,658
|
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Sep 17 2012, 05:48 PM) lol, that's awesome! btw, i have to thank HSHB, Sweettits, and Monkey19 for those devine melons that helped end the day on a high note Glad to help especially in the company of these other lovely ladies! A quick freebie to keep up the high note x
--------------------
|
|
|
|
monkey19 |
Sep 18 2012, 05:36 PM
|
C Cup
Member No.: 37,658
|
--------------------
|
|
|
|
orpheus |
Nov 10 2012, 07:01 AM
|
A Cup
Member No.: 24,461
|
[attachmentid=120739] QUOTE(malhe @ Nov 9 2012, 11:03 PM) Glad they are making head way up there. Do you mean... able to cum this morning! lol
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|