Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Hedonism Iii, What do you know about the place?

Hot_Mom_II_and_spyguy
post Feb 26 2006, 06:48 PM
Post #1

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,513

I guess that we are doing this in reverse, but what does anyone know about Hedonism III (Runaway Bay, Jamaica)???
We have already made reservations there for July (25th wedding anniversary) after doing, what we thought was, good research. Now, as we continue to read more, we are not so sure. Obviously, if you have been there, you can give us a better idea and perspective.
Put your comments here, or send us a PM.
Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
diane26
post Feb 26 2006, 06:51 PM
Post #2

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(Hot_Mom_II_and_spyguy @ Feb 26 2006, 03:48 PM)
I guess that we are doing this in reverse, but what does anyone know about Hedonism III (Runaway Bay, Jamaica)???
We have already made reservations there for July (25th wedding anniversary) after doing, what we thought was, good research.  Now, as we continue to read more, we are not so sure.  Obviously, if you have been there, you can give us a better idea and perspective.
Thanks!

Never heard of it but will go check it out if anything can you change your plans or will it be a fee>>>
+Quote Post
diane26
post Feb 26 2006, 06:59 PM
Post #3

Double D's

Have you checked out this site??

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1...ay_Jamaica.html

The place gets a good rating overall for the big stuff out of 140 reviews.

Than again I am someone that when in a place as beautiful as that how can you not have a good time. Even if you have to rearrange things for you all.

Im Jealous looks like a lot of fun.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 27 2006, 12:15 PM
Post #4

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

well my wife is a travel agent and she says after seeing a lot of the people that book there, she wouldn't want to go there and see them walking around naked LOL.

Seriously though, it sounds like a pretty wild place for couples and singles to have a "spring break, girls gone wild" kind of time. Clothring optional, see though waterslide. The location and weather couldn't be better.

A local radio station is giving away trips to there and the morning show is gonna be broadcasting from there is a week or so, so I'll see what they say about it and repost here.

What are your specific concerns about hedo 3 anyway? Too wild, not wild enough? Let me know and I can ask my wife what she knows about.

oh yeah and if you go, take lotsa pics and post them here grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Mar 1 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #5

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

QUOTE(Hot_Mom_II_and_spyguy @ Feb 26 2006, 06:48 PM)
We have already made reservations there for July (25th wedding anniversary) after doing, what we thought was, good research.  Now, as we continue to read more, we are not so sure.  Obviously, if you have been there, you can give us a better idea and perspective.
Thanks!

It's definitely the place to go if you want to see naked people, or naked people having sex in public, or if you want to have sex in public in front of other people. in a beautiful, tropical location. Anything (and everything) goes there. It's the wildest thing I've ever seen up close.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 1 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #6

Double D's

QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 1 2006, 04:16 PM)
     It's definitely the place to go if you want to see naked people, or naked people having sex in public, or if you want to have sex in public in front of other people. in a beautiful, tropical location. Anything (and everything) goes there. It's the wildest thing I've ever seen up close.

Hmmmm I am starting to think I need to rethink the next vacation.
+Quote Post
natalie
post Mar 1 2006, 07:51 PM
Post #7

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

Ever since I've known of it's existance I've thought of going. My husband's boss goes with his wife every year. They said someone new has taken over and it's gone downhill. I hope it isn't true and I hope you guys have a great time! Let us know how it went. popc1.gif
+Quote Post
Hot_Mom_II_and_spyguy
post Mar 5 2006, 03:54 PM
Post #8

B Cup

Member No.: 12,513

Thanks, everyone.
We did check TripAdvisor. There is always someone unhappy with something and has an axe to grind, and will then "pile on" complaints about little things. Hedonism II did not fare as well as III with the overall ratings. Yes, it did mention about all the fat people running around naked, making one wonder why you would if you looked that "bad."
If anyone has anything else to add, drop us a PM.
Thanks again.
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Mar 5 2006, 09:49 PM
Post #9

B Cup

Member No.: 13,864

I haven't been to Hedonism either but have read about them for years. It's kind of a swinger's/exhibitionist's place. If that isn't your thing, there is not reason to pay the extra money (compared to traditional places).

They have adult-oriented events like wet-t-shirt contests, nude body-painting contests, and toga parties, where the idea seems to be to wear the smallest toga possible. At night time, all the rules seem to go out the window -- particularly at the hot tub.

There are a lot of older and "rounder" people there. Part of the reason is that it costs more money to fly down to and stay at an all-inclusive resort than most young people have. Combine that with behavior that would test people's relationships, and you tend to skew toward older guests.
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Mar 9 2006, 02:00 PM
Post #10

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

I've been to both Hedonism I (Negril, Jamaica) and Hedonism III (Runaway Bay, Jamaica). Hedonism III is a much newer and cleaner looking place and is the one you often see in Playboy or on TV. They have a "prude" side (Topless and thongs) and a "nude" side where everyone is basically naked and if you aren't you get looked at sort of funny. They play lots of different games there which can be fun and sexy. The grounds at Hedonism III are impecable and of the 2 I'd recommend that one. The buildings do not have balconies though and that is a bit odd (except I am sure they don't want anyone having sex on them for all to see). I know when I got there I went into the pool to the swim up bar to see a guy going down on his girlfriend sitting on the bar. While my beers were being served they switched and she had a mouthful. I also remember a girl servicing 5 guys sitting on the edge of a hot tub which was interesting to see. Now they told us that "sexual activity" out in the open was not allowed, but I saw just about everything one could imagine, all the way to some guy having his girlfriend bent over in front of him while he was banging her in a gazebo overlooking the ocean.......ah, romance. We did meet some very cool people there, and some that were a lot of fun. We also noticed a lot of single guys looking to get lucky, and not just with women either.

They also had a body painting contest which was a lot of fun too. And at night if you are open to "swinging" you are supposed to keep your door ajar (that is the signal). Just be prepared for whatever walks in. I saw lots of good looking women, a lot of goofy looking people, and some decent people. The food is ok if you like buffets, which I don't care for. I remember they had a "toga" night which the party started right after dinner (a buffet, as they all are) and they started to dance and the people that didn't take off their clothes were the ones you wanted to see naked and the ones that did were not necessarily the ones you wanted to see naked. I know a lot of people came in that night just for the toga party so I know a lot of those dancing naked were not Hedonism III registered guests.

Hedonism I is a much older resort, still nice but not as nice. When I went it was when they had Miss Black Nude America and there was a bunch of hot ladies there but more swinging dicks than I care to be around. Men out numbered women at that time. Luckily I was staying next door at Sandals Negril and had a 3 day pass to use if I wanted. We went several times and had fun, but not as much as Hedonism III.

If it were me I would choose Hedonism III. But if you were really smart you'd look at Sandals in Dunn's River and work out a deal with your travel agent to get a 1, 2, or 3 day pass to Hedonism III in Runaway Bay. It is only about a 15 minute ride. Besides the rooms, grounds, food and drink are soooo much better at Sandals. And there are a lot of great people too. All I know is that when we got done from the Hedonism visits the girl I was with said she saw more dick and ass than she wanted..........and that came from a girl that really wanted to go there too. Or go to Sandals Negril as Hedonism I is right next door and you can come and go as you please (again Sandals is a nicer resort). Negril also has a couple other "adult" places to go that are upscale as well.

Just be prepared to see people in all shapes and sizes and forms and with all kinds of perversions (they like to find those out). Yes, it can be fun. Would I go back? Yes, you just need the right lady with the right mindset!!!

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2024 - 08:49 PM